Why are pedophiles almost always white?

Why are pedophiles almost always white?

Other urls found in this thread:

cachouston.org/child-sexual-abuse-facts/
youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7200101.stm
renegadevids.com/2017/07/15/the-big-picture-of-child-trafficking-mind-control-culture/
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b
renegadetribune.com/exposing-jewish-talmud/
talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You misspelled Jewish there bub

because no child is that stupid to trust a nigger and go into his van

Fpbp

i take it you're not from the north east...?

>bacha bazis exist
You should correct that statement.

Nope, Pac NW

underrated

There is a much higher rate of childhood sexual abuse in the black and brown community, though.

given that most african american girls are not virgins by the age of 14 and many of them are taken by 20 year old gang bangers, I'd have to say you're making shit up.

> Why are pedophiles almost always white?

Evidence?

yeaaaaaa its a little different on this side of the country.

lets just say a lot of my catholic friends have a massive chip on their shoulder....

Yeaaaah, keep the degeneracy there,
Also you're quick to name Catholicism, what faith/cultural background are you?

/thread

>Evidence?

Pakistani gangs kidnap drug and turn 12 year okds into prostitutes in every major city in the UK taxis are used to transport take aways are used to store them. Vodka and smack mostly. Police do fuck all becauze theyre all muslim, cant expose a muslim peadophile ring, not in England!?!?! Majority of shitholeistan countries can marry 6yr olds etc ... youre just blue pill as fuck and let the media show you one rotty old man in a shed at a time. Not the big picture of muslim / african culture and jewish control of law and order with the use of child sex slaves.

Nice bait

I'm a jew and i named the Catholics because where i live thats who was/is responsible for most of it to the point where everyone knows or knows someone who knows a priest that got caught up in it.

i was just pointing out point out that in the northeast a very different demographic were the perpetrators of whats probably the most cardinal sin.

why were you so quick to name the jews? what faith/cultural background are you?

>jew blames catholics
typical

Technically, I'm LDS, but I enjoy being intoxicated, and haven't been to a Mormon church since Obama's first term; and I don't really consider myself 'White' per se

>Pakistani gangs kidnap drug and turn 12 year okds into prostitutes in every major city in the UK

Actually only in Bradford, which is a small town in the north of England that's about 80% Paki.

>and haven't been to a Mormon church since Obama's first term;

are you using that to illustrate time or is there an actual connection between the two?

Fake news. Black children have almost twice the risk of childhood sexual assault than white and hispanic children. That's from the NIS–4. It's not white or hispanic or asian people sneaking into black households and raping black children...

cachouston.org/child-sexual-abuse-facts/

another jew

No, I often correlate eras with the sitting administration, I graduated from a Hawaiian high school during Clinton 1, University in Bush Jr. 1, got married during Bush Jr. 2,
no correlation between the two, just a marker that I use.
I'll say something like: 'I haven't these since Bush's daddy was president.'

Why are rapist almost always black?

Cops are racist.

Because the niggers are busy looting, rioting, robbing and murdering.

youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w

>always white
always (((white)))

Both Jared and Roman are NOT pedos....your termnology is incorrect.

*terminology

HEBEPHILIA is the correct description of Jared and Roman....and many other men, too.

Well, pretty much all of Japan is casually pedosexual. I always find white people to be the most anti-pedosexual, actually. And I am not counting black people because they are not people.

actually they are almost always islamic and brownskinned,

but yeah,

shitt harder, shill !

>Why are pedophiles almost always white?
FAKE NEWS

Who cares about rates? 70% of child Molesters are white. So yes, most pedos are white

$$$
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

They're not! Africa is teeming with them!

woody the (((white))) pedo

You need to Google Rotherham.

Also, whites report crimes. I happen to know a woman that works in the local courts. 90% of the time black child rapists (usually family) walk free because the blacks won't cooperate with law enforcement. She said it's so bad that pretty much anytime she seeds a black girl she assumes they've been assaulted by someone near them at some point

Anecdote.

What is it about white culture that makes them fuck kiddies on-mass.

>Education
>Church
>Institutions
>Sports
>Showbiz

And so much more.

spbp

Conviction requires family/victim cooperation with law enforcement which only whites believe in. Whites believe in justice for victims , blacks and Hispanics don't.

>Who cares about rates? 70% of child Molesters are white. So yes, most pedos are white
You can't do basic math. You have three options for a teach: white, black, and latino. Because you're a fucking antiwhite retard, you go with the nigger, who promptly rapes your kid because he has a far higher likelihood of being a child molester than the white guy did.

And by the way, if whites are only 60% of the population, and have, respectively, half and one third the pedophilia rates of niggers and spics, then we CANNOT POSSIBLY be "70% of child molesters."

But you're far too fucking stupid to understand why, hence the donkey icon on your post, faggot.

Liberals are liberals because they are morons.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7200101.stm

Dumbfuck. Most of africa still does this. They also rape babies to cure aids.

This.

Reminder that the ADL was formed by Jews who defended child rapist Leo Frank after he raped and murdered Mary Phagan. This isn't new to Jews, who are fine with raping young children (according to the Talmud).

Look up the pedo warlords of Afghanistan, or maybe the fact that Yasser Arafat was a known pedo

Worldwide leaders are all pedos.

Wwiii will be the people of the world vs. the new world order.

Which talmud verses do you know?

The talmud is large and it contradicts itself constantly so it can be used to justify a lot of evil.

Jew world order*

renegadevids.com/2017/07/15/the-big-picture-of-child-trafficking-mind-control-culture/

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b

The Talmud is pure evil, an eyeglass into how sick and depraved Jews are. They should all be burnt.

Kikes aren't white.
Pedophilia is a favorite pastime of cruel and twisted semites and middle-easterners.

pedophilia as sort of accepted in African, black american, Hispanic black culture - don't know how else to explain it but it has always been there - the promiscuity and laxness in those cultures
white European culture has a disgust of it and when rich white men do it - it really triggers everything we hold dear (mainly our horror at the deviancy and our desire to protect our kid from deviants) and it goes against our christian teaching which is why the horror of clerical pedophile and subsequent cover up was particularly horrible.

>pedophiles almost always white
Polanski is Jewish, but that fact aside, I'm pretty sure the majority of pedos -- like the majority of rapists -- aren't white.

In 99% of cases they are arabs and muslims.

>White
>Jewish
Pick one

Actually, there are more black and Hispanic pedos/molesters than whites, but both races accept it in their culture because they're fucking retarded savages and rather than call the cops to report it, they either tolerate it, or in rare cases, enact their own justice.

Either way, their failure to report crimes doesn't mean the crimes don't happen. Try finding a young black or Mexican girl who wasn't at very least finger banged by an uncle, and you'll find a unicorn. They're almost all damaged goods, but good thing they didn't tell the evil white man about what happened!

Thanks!

No problem, that's just one of the many verses. Martin Luther went from praising to the Jews, to condemning them in "The Jews and their Lies" after having researched into the Talmud once he tried translating the OT (and how to practice it) into German.

renegadetribune.com/exposing-jewish-talmud/

talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm

I sort of like Renegade videos, by their anti Jew content, though I won't agree with all their content (or rather all the content posted there as it appears anyone can submit an article).