To all the /sg/ fags that said Trump was a neocon

APOLOGIZE NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vdzQ7
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/IUENL
washingtonpost
archive.is/kjZo6
comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/Documents/defbudget/fy2018/fy2018_CTEF_J-Book_Final_Embargoed.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trusting trump
no

No to you!

call me when he stops building bases and occupying Syrian territory.

This guy gets it.

Holy shit!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Isn't this an admission that Obama was arming ISIS?
Shouldn't that be a big story?

Can I see this in english? Is it real?

>Isn't this an admission that Obama was arming ISIS?

Where does it say Obama funded ISIS in that?

assad has fucking gas chambers and ovens running all over the place. he's liquidating all his enemies.

B-but they were only "moderate rebels"! They deserve assault rifles but we don't

The rebels are ISIS
Trump is ending a covert program to arm them.
He didn't start the program.
Thus it was Obama.

Rather align with the Jews and "gays" than the niggers

Just to protect the Kurds from being overrun by Erdogan.

hey thats pretty good

archive.is/vdzQ7

of course its real, thats only detailing US bases in northern syria via turkish government. He's built more bases further south including at taqba dam and al tanf crossing in southern Syria where he funnels supplies into the moderate beheaders. This stuff is widely known but ignored by most people who don't give a damn.

Seems it will be helpful to have those bases when Assad requests our help in taking back his country.

That is just CIA backed rebels, what about pentagon backed ones?

Obama was arming Al Qaeda, kinda the same durka durka'ing but they didn't like Baghdadi

those rebels are Al Qaeda, not ISIS tho

You must be joking.

Trump already flat-out said Obama created ISIS, then specified he didn't mean metaphorically, he meant Obama literally created ISIS.

I ain't apologizin' fer nuttin fuck you. Them thar politicn' fellers gon do what they gon do.

This, they could help with the second cease fire trump is working on

Seems like it would be helpful not to invade other countries occupy and build bases without their permission. If he really wanted to help the Syrian government rebuild and stabilize he'd get permission to assist the Syrian government legally, like Russia did.

What is Manifest Destiny?

well if you can prove that then ok

Literally two-dimensional chess.
>stop arming Idlib-niggers
>backstab Assad for yourself

I wish reality will prove me wrong tbqh.

What about the Pentagon programs funding and equipping the Syrian rebels/terrorists, still on going?

Yep.

So Trump is still just a neocon then huh

How bout them American bases in Syria?

>Trump already flat-out said Obama created ISIS, then specified he didn't mean metaphorically, he meant Obama literally created ISIS.

ISIS could have never existed if Obama had not fully supported them.

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

Manifest destiny is where the strong take what's theirs and know that might makes right. It's also the reason so many people in the US have a standard of living as good as it is.

Checked. Always archive:

>huffingtonpost com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
archive.is/IUENL
>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
archive.is/kjZo6

>checked

You deserve this.

>As the Syrian Civil War erupted in 2011 the Obama Administration began efforts to support the overthrow of the Assad Government in Damascus. At the direction of U.S. President Barack Obama, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was put in charge of the operations, worth about $1 billion annually, to arm anti-government forces in Syria[1][2][3][4] at the early stages of the Syrian Civil War, which began in 2011. At first, the CIA only supplied the apparently moderate rebels of the Free Syrian Army with non-lethal aid, but quickly began providing training, cash, and intelligence to selected rebel commanders.[5][6][7]

The CIA is in control of the Pentagon's funding

i think his digits prove it

and don't forget that the budget for countering ISIS has increased even though ISIS is weakened now after Raqqa siege and the fall of Mosul
comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/Documents/defbudget/fy2018/fy2018_CTEF_J-Book_Final_Embargoed.pdf

>Journalism dies with Bezos
What did the Washington Post mean by this?

FEELS LIKE THE SUMMER OF 2016 AGAIN WOOOOOO

>Shouldn't that be a big story?
not with the prostitutes in the msm

Why did he wait until now? Shouldn't this have been one of the first things on his agenda after assuming office?

>its a "trumpfags and assadfags continue to argue when they both want the same exact thing in regards to Syria" episode

There's pictures of Putin and every president of most countries on this planet doing the same shit. It's part of the diplomatic process while visiting Israel.

He was a faggot who bombed assad back then

>Why did he wait until now? Shouldn't this have been one of the first things on his agenda after assuming office?

Trump used it as a bargaining chip to get Putin to do things for him.

At this point I honestly think everyone but me is a kike.

Or maybe he realized that using taxpayer money to arm militant rebels was a dumb ass idea

You've been arming muslims since the 70s stop blaming everything on one puppet president you fucking redneck retard

>You've been arming muslims since the 70s stop blaming everything on one puppet president you fucking redneck retard
Hey fucko, I blame them all. Bush was just as bad as Obama. All should be in prison. And Obama should be for arming ISIS (one of many things of course).

hahaha that butthurt
The Trump base wanted this from the start, way before the jews decided to bring in the russian narrative. And of course they're now trying to re-write history.

I can't wait for the camps.

>Or maybe he realized that using taxpayer money to arm militant rebels was a dumb ass idea

He talked about it during the campaign. Too bad it could not have happened sooner but at least it did happen when the time was right.