*sips tea*

> By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group, topping Asian women (8.7 percent), white women (7.1 percent) and white men (6.1 percent).

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/black-women-now-the-most-educated-group-in-us-1790855540
archive.is/2jMB3
dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/
familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/
youtu.be/cQDG5qHMHDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And yet they earn less in the world of work, and whites still deny they privileged as fuck. Blacks are more educated yet get robbed of the jobs

Link here: theroot.com/black-women-now-the-most-educated-group-in-us-1790855540

For what racial and gender studies?

> Memorizing things weeks at a time and following orders makes you smart

Let's archive it
archive.is/2jMB3

That stat has been debunked. Black women are the most enrolled in college, but Asian women graduate more because black women drop out

This. Unfortunately, while black women may be the most highly educated, a recent study found that black women make up just 8 percent of private sector jobs and less than 2 percent of leadership roles.

And as of 2013, black women earned just 64 cents to the white man’s dollar, while white women earned 78 cents, black men 75 cents, Hispanic men 67 cents and Hispanic women 54 cents.

The National Committee on Pay Equity’s research predicts that white women won’t receive equal pay until 2059—and they are ahead of black and Hispanic men and women. So where does that leave us?

what a waste of a get.
and by the way, how many are enrolled in something that isn't a social sciences course?

dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/

This sips tea shit is the fucking gayest shit faggotbook has ever produced, I mean fuck, full fledge degeneracy...

An acceptance of racial and gender IQ differences?

Yawn, don't you feel the sleepiness? Going to sleep bye.

That's because black women take a longer time to graduate, not because they're somehow smart. You honestly believe that black women are more educated than Asians or Pajits? The graduation rate for any blacks is very low, whether your talking about high school, college, or grad degrees...even with affirmative action in place. Fake news.

That's because a degree is white genocide studies is fucking worthless so nobody hires them except to perpetuate more worthless degrees

Besides it's really easy to gain an advantage over others when the government and academia SPECIFICALLY GIVE YOUR RACIAL GROUP AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHERS. That still fucks you in the end because now everyone who sees a black engineer assumes they were unfairly advanced over a white guy because of big daddy gummint

Well there is obviously no bias here

>Stat is about enrollment not how many graduated

Total waste of quads

>enrollees
>not graduates

>Affirmative action prioritizes women and minorities
>Female minorities are the largest group enrolled in school
>This is somehow shocking
Wow

Shitty bait and you should feel like shit for posting it

Yaaaassss!!!!!! White bois btfo!!!!

black people in ivy leagues schools have a 30% passing rate, affirmative action and virtue signaling is whats getting these blacks into school.

Also, being in college =/= smart

why would you hire a black woman? they are the most likely to cry and sue you for bullshit discrimination. hire straight white men.

Damn black "women" are fucking hideous.
Why don't yall get surgery and get some actual human features on your fucking ape faces?

>Currently enrolled
>Not graduated
>No mention of degrees pursued

u mad?
*sips tea*

>enrolled at college
>educated
For starters it should be broken down by degree. As pointed out a bunch of times already, what you major in matters a lot; you can be "educated" in cultural/gender studies but there's next to no practical application for that, and it contributes very little to society when a lot of people go down that path. Also, enrolled ≠ graduated. Blacks and women get additional points in the application process for their race and sex, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they were more represented. But like pointed out, being enrolled doesn't mean you'll walk out of school with a degree.

>9.7%
Why do black women spend 10 years in junior college?

>enrolled in college
>not earned degrees
Typical tricks.

Yeah, if you aren't a billionaire then you're a failure as a white person.

>enrolled in college
>most educated

wew lads

So black women, leading in illegitimate pregnancies and high school drop out rates (that's the data and not opinion) have more opportunities to enroll in college than white women or Asian woman due to special programs that cater to black people, and they get the woman card, to boot. This, of course, artificially inflates their enrollment numbers... But enrollment does NOT equal "education." These are two very differing things. Let's see some GPAs and graduation statistics.

Great progress in racial equality! So, it's about time to scale back or shut down race based afirmative action in college now, right?

And if not now, when should it be done? After all, a truly equal society won't need AA, right?

But they're still hideous

So why is this something to be happy about. Why is it always good when black people do something better than other races but it's always bad evil racism when whites do something better than other races?

Now you realize that you're racist OP.

>enrolled
As someone who spent 5 years collecting on state and federal student loans, I can tell you that this is probably true. In addition, these POC are being given entrance with less qualifications required. Also, there is a lot of student loan debt that is created and NEVER paid when things like this happen. You show me how all these intelligent black women are given full scholarships, and I will be impressed......Anything else is just some lazy good-for-nothing going to a school fuck-fest using gibs. They will get and spread STDs. They will be the uppity bitches that complain in line at the convenience store.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RIGHT !

NAKED OBESE MONKEYS !

low effort judaism is worst judaism

Pretty much. Why aren't you working hard? This is a key sign of a lazy individual.

>Let's see some GPAs and graduation statistics.

nah, that's inflated too. nobody marks a black woman down if you can avoid it.

and they'll get hired.

and then reality strikes. will they actually contribute anything.

HA AHA AHA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

some do, some don't. a lot just go around whining that they aren't project engineer on REALLY BIG JOB becuz raciss.

Yeah, affirmative action seems like a pretty sweet gig. By the way, being enrolled in college (for nigger dance theory) doesn't equate to being 'more educated' -- graduating from college does, however. Nice try at intentionally conflating the two. Weird how you don't mention anything about graduation rates. Really makes you think.

>top of actual the privilege hierarchy whereby universities and scholarships will bend over backwards to cater to them and get them to enroll despite how woefully unqualified they are
>the most educated

How many keks are too many keks?

nigher dance theory

This post just makes too much fucking sense.
>Education
Means nothing when the institutions are glorified Marxist baby sitters

Being poor and white is the norm in white countries. Most white people are pretty fucking poor. I think the much more likely scenario is that white people have no special privilege to speak of, but trust some leftist dreck on Twitter to perform mental gymnastics in order to legitimize their incorrect worldview.

Nice quads. And thank Christ, now we can dismantle Affirmative Action and race-based Admissions policies.

highest divorce and single parent rates too. keep trying niggers, but youll never be white.

Good. Sundown Affirmative Action then.

>enrolled in college

How many graduate?

This is the best fake shill post I have ever seen. I know it's fake and yet I'm still mad. Bravo, faggot

I wonder why. Instead of acting with gratitude they rub it in your face. This is why everyone hates niggers. But just because they're in college doesn't mean they'll get a degree.

Must be nice to get free college based solely on the color of your skin, meanwhile my daughter has to work fulltime and attend community college even though she had a 3.95 GPA out of high school.

>enrolled
They almost never graduate though and when they graduate is gender studies/black studies BS

>enrolled in college
>women studies
>nigger studies
>liberal arts
Yeah, highest enrollment rate, highest dropout rate, highest muh free gibs food stamps rate.
Those "degrees" ain't worth the paper they're printed on.

Yet also the poorest

Really sets my almonds alight

are you saying they benefit from racist affirmative action?

wow, who knew?

chekkked I suppose

Thanks affirmative action!
Refuse intelligent whites so that you can tell dumb niggers that they are smarter than us. Good job!

And yet they still have the lowest IQ of any group in the US.
Almost like education doesn't necessarily correlate with intelligence, weird....

A 3.95 will get you into a good non-cc school in any state.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENCE AN SHEIT!

>enrolled
>most educatED
I don't think even negresses are dumb enough to fall for that one

>"""""enrolled"""""

*sips cum*
Let's see how many graduate

>black women leading education
>western civilization is dying
Sounds about right.

But it won't garner significant scholarships. Anyone can get into college people go to cc because they cant afford it.

Black people get into college just for being black. That doesn't make them more intelligent or even more educated, since black people have both lower IQs and lowest graduation rates.

>What is affirmative action

>people who get basically free college from financial aid for their race/gender are guaranteed a position due to affirmative action instead of just accruing large amount of debt are realizing that and are choosing to go to college
Wew, this is beyond my neurons.

Measuring enrollment and not graduation rates......lol

It's worse than that - blacks enroll just to cash out Pell grants. Repeat the scam next semester.

Just another form of welfare.

I think we've got a window of 8 years or maybe more here where that's not risky to do. Document some things anyway in case under a future government the diversity cops do some investigation of any business making a profit.

wasted get
on a samefaggoty shitposter
dear god, what have these baits come to?

familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/
quick google search that took me 1 second

>Affirmative Action doing it's job

please atleast read my post before replying to bait

>enrolled

lmfao get back to me when the stop failing out because they get knocked up

No one cares what you use to wash the taste of jizz out of your mouth, so stop telling people.

>basically live for free while getting an education and then never graduate
Fuck...

Free tuition will do that for you

Yeah I don't think taking Microaggression classes and Critical Racial Theory counts as an education.

Here's a more accurate headline
> By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group and thus will have college debt they can't pay back with the nothing they've learned.

I used to teach at University of Phoenix. Yes this is true. The kids didn't care about the ridiculous cost of a 5 class meeting course where everything's a group project. I warned a kid once he was in danger of failing so he could drop and save some money. The college gave me a bunch of sh*t for doing that. I just backed off and passed him.

"Educated" =/= intelligent.

Affirmative action admissions doesn't equal educated or intelligent. In fact it exposes their collective inferiority.

Maybe it has something to do with all of the affirmative action gibs they get? A nigress could get into MIT with a 2.5 GPA, I'd wager.

Now break down and show the averages of what majors these black women go for. Women and Negro Studies isn't a real degree.

Blacks often say they don't like affirmative action either and they wish it were gone. Someone just did that in a discussion group I am in. I said that as a white guy I can do nothing, but as a black he might be able to exert some pressure.

He changed the subject.

They love them some affirmative action.

This was an awesome story back in 2014. Since then, its worked as guaranteed bait for sliding the board.

Niggers can't even fix a computer properly, they always come to me to have them fixed.

MIT is much easier for women generally. They want 50% of each undergrad year female. Back when I went they tried to increase female admits from 20% to 25% of the class, and the extra 5% flunked out. Now they've somehow fixed that "problem".

You're just copypasting. Kill your self

The article is misleading here's the truth youtu.be/cQDG5qHMHDc

IM MAD BECAUSE ITS IMPROPER USE OF THE FUCKING MEME

Black women get tons of free gibz me in the format of college tuition.

>Get affirmative action scholarship thanks to white guilt
>Major in women studies and race ethics
>Get community college associate's degree
>WE WUZ MOST EDUCATED N SHIEEEEEEET

Go back to /sg/ ebin

>affirmative action = intelligence
Sage