Dogwalker Hospitalised After Attack By Somalian Migrant Who Said ‘Dogs are Unclean’

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/18/woman-hospitalised-somali-dogs-unclean/
archive.is/H0Ibg

>A middle aged woman had to be hospitalised in Vienna following a brutal beating in broad daylight by a veiled Somali asylum seeker offended by her pet dogs.

>The victim, named only as Ingrid T., described how she was talking with neighbours at the gate of her garden, accompanied by dogs — her deaf, almost-blind, three-legged Collie mix “sitting peacefully” alongside while 10-month-old ‘Poco’ meandered along an alleyway towards her parents’ house — when she “saw a pretty, veiled woman approaching slowly.”

>“I knew some people from these countries do not like dogs, so I went to Poco and wanted to pull him back,” the 54-year-old told Krone from her hospital bed in the Austrian capital.

>The 18-year-old Somali asserted, “The animals are unclean,” Ingrid recalled, stating that her attacker then “grabbed me, spun me around and scratched me” until both women fell to the floor.

>It took the efforts of three men to manage to pull the asylum seeker away from the Austrian dog owner, who told Krone the assault left her unable to feel her legs.

>Staff at Wilhelminen Hospital had to operate twice on Ingrid who — her knee smashed in the attack — required an artificial knee to be surgically implanted.

>The Vienna native told Krone she believed her ordeal came about as a result of clashing cultures, revealing that she had heard the Somali’s husband say: “We don’t want dogs — they are filthy!”

Why did Muhammad hate dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/18/woman-hospitalised-somali-dogs-unclean/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking mudslimes.

>breitbart.com/london/2017/07/18/woman-hospitalised-somali-dogs-unclean/
>It's a Ginnie article

No need to archive lads. Gotta give that lass ad revenue

>why hate dogs
short answer is that dogs were holy in Zoroastrianism and after conquering worshipers of that religion they persecuted the crap out of anyone who liked dogs, and it became an islamic hobby to hate dogs.

Not enough to be redpilled... Would be much efficient with a machete.

Somalis are the dirtiest sub-humans on the planet, so that's rather hypocritical.

This.

Dogs are cleaner than Somalians.

>Why did Muhammad hate dogs?
Because dogs see through people and know who is good or bad

I wish Muslims would just stay in the middle east.

probably has goats

Probably because he tried to fuck one and it attacked him. He stuck to goats and 9 year olds after that.

Because a dog can judge a person's character better than we can.

>>It took the efforts of three men to manage to pull the asylum seeker away from the Austrian dog owner, who told Krone the assault left her unable to feel her legs.

They shouldn't have pulled her away, they should have beat her up until she was disfigured. Fucking somali niggers.

We don't need niggers and pakis, we got enough of them already.
Also, your statement should be:
I wish Muslims would just stay in their countries.
I'd agree with you then.

time to put it into overdrive. "Flavor Of The Week": Somali

>says dogs are unclean
>butt goes straight ass-to-mouth with the family Wildebeest

seems legit

Fake news. If this was really a Somalian he would have raped the woman.

i wish british would stay in britain in the past and not meddle in ME affairs which eventually caused muslims to migrate to europe

But the refugee was right
He has the right to freedom of religion and you are denying his ability to exercise his faith
For craps sake have some decency, there actually should be enforced sharia zones so muslims can practice their beliefs

this, we're not bigots here, its all a part of the meme

i and everybody on this forum agrees

how can one man be so based

nailed it

how can anyone disagree with this

whew I thought this was gonna be another thread about minnesota or sweden

agreed!

I know it's past nine there and you're already pissed but
>until both women fell to the floor

(You)

>somalian subhuman beat someone for walking unclean dogs
>dogs are cleaner than the somalian
Really makes you think about how retarded these subhumans are

>dumb old white bitch with off leash dogs
>dogs are probably agrressive and untrained
>lunges at woman in hijab who was trying to enjoy being outside
>old bitch tries to pull dog away and falls and hurts herself
>woman's husband says she needs to keep her dogs on leash
>old white bitch lies about what happened to gain sympathy
>right wing tabloid sensationalizes it
>Sup Forums eats this shit up

anyone whose dealt with old white people knows how entitled they are. You'd have to be a fucking retard to believe this idiots story

literal shit is cleaner than somalians

holy shit sooooo much this

give this man a biscuit

correct

>We love our Somalis

underrated

unironically this

gratz, you win the internet

holy fuck this man should be a mod

Maybe the woman should have learned to be more considerate to her new neighbours?

Ffs it's 2017, Austria is for everyone. This bigoted close minded intolerant way of thinking is just sad.

watch and learn bitter racists

if you disagree with this you need to gtfo of this board ASAFP

>deaf, almost-blind, three-legged dog
>the other dog was ten-month old
>Mudslimes literally consider dogs haram
>they actually interviewed the woman and saw her at a hospital
>somehow a rapefugee being violent is supposed to be surprising

Nigger pls kill yourself immediately if you aren't baiting.

>Remember that service-dogs of all kinds exist
>Remember that only a small fraction of rapefugees actually get jobs
>post yfw you realise even dogs have a better employment rate than migrants

>rapefugees
wow

This is only the beginning of the end

Stupid dog owner not respecting the culture of migrants

And that is why you get a real dog...one that would maul that dune coon straight to allah

>mfw

Wasn't there that golden retriever that saved a baby deer in the long island sounds just a few days ago?

>I am not surprised
I am sad

So is God testing us or something? Cause I think we've failed.

>obviously this means all migrants are Islamic terrorists

do you even hear yourselves?

Amazing they live 3rd world shitholes that are fucked up by islamic laws .
Go to 1st world countries, and impose thier backwards 3rd world laws there.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG.

Sorry Hans. I forgot it's illegal to critise migrants where you are. We don't have an internet gestapo here so I can't report myself. Sorry.

>WHAT COULD GO WRONG.
The 3 men who saved this old lady should have fucked the attacker up hard core. I don't care if its a man or woman.....an 18 year old in the prime of their life is picking a fight they know they can win. I think that the tides should be flipped. If people took care of the issues like this, there would be less issues....but in bongistan it is illegal to act defiant. They will get Sharia, and whites will be run out and killed, no different in any other Muslim nation.

Kill yourself kike. You'll get yours large scale.

dogs are cleaner than somalis

>Sorry Hans
German-Americans are just a meme.

Dogs are cleaner than shitskins in general.
I'd rather pet a filthy mut than shake hands with a shitskin any day.

Well last time we had mudslime incident here.

>some idiotic chav steals 2 bottles of coke from kebab hut
>4 mudslimes stab him (ok he deserved punch to the face, broken nose), but they literaly gang banged him and stabed to death
>city riots
>kebab hut gets demolished and burned down later on
>police was "unable" stop the mob *wink wink*

Shitskins got jail time and then will be deported (poor fuckers tho, they will have hell in jail). The chav fucking deserved beating up but they overdid it.

White ancestors domesticated them. Arabs are too inbred and Chinese are heartless insectoids so they just eat the dogs that whites traded to them long ago.

But this obviously means that every mudslime migrant is a piece of shit dog killer. Oh, and don't forget that somalis aren't even human. Also,
>A fucking leaf

Just as a reminder: These Savage attacks by subhumans are not the fault of refugees, it's your governments for bringing them where you live. They were quite content living in their huts eating dirt and lighting each other on fire till your govt opened the doors and offered to give them everything you and your family worked hard for all for the sake of diversity.

>mfw if they tried that on me my Muttweilers would gladly tear them apart.
>mfw it has already happened.

GodDamn it feels nice to have loyal dogs guarding your property and sleep.

i would let in a stray into my house any day before I'd let in a some nigger fresh of the boat

>>kebab hut gets demolished and burned down later on
>>police was "unable" stop the mob *wink wink*
This is all very reasonable.

Why does she own a useless dog? I have a mastiff and german shepard, my dogs would have eat the shit skins face before i could pull outmy gun

well shitskins here are barley tolerated, in case they do something stupid there is nice mob waiting to lynch them

Dogs can sense evil.

>Tunisian
Africa is fucked.

Now i see. Racist's son gets stabbed thinking he can do whatever he wants so auschwitz babes sperged. clearer now.

yep, and they would have snarled their asses off at that shitskin fraud

>stabing someone over 2 bottles of coke
you are truning into 3rd world shithole

tho that chav deserved beating up, but stabing ? thats so UK like

I have three german shepards. I CANT wait til a mudslime attacks me when i walk them.

>Somali’s husband say: “We don’t want dogs — they are filthy!”

We don’t want Somali’s in Europe — they are filthy AND disgusting

The UK is very big doggo lovers

If the dog was attacked they would get a harsher sentence

Daily reminder that there is nothing lower and more disgusting than the Somali virus.

Keep up the good work, based Poland. A few years of hard work and we'll all follow her lead when it comes to dealing with subhuman African shit like the somali cockroach.

Man, I'm glad I live in a CC state.

Draw n quarter him after a good 5 day torture session in the dungeons

make it legal to make citizens arrest and torture perps

germany nobility will clean up this shit

also send merkel bill for medical and move 100 migraants into her house

>Muslims will never know this feel

Walking your dog on a nice trail in the winter is like heaven on earth

Basically only subhumans dislike dogs.

I remember reading that after Persia fell and was conquered by islam the arabs would abuse dogs in public places to mock the Persians.

He isn't middle eastern.

>short answer is that dogs were holy in Zoroastrianism
persians are alright

this right here is the best canada post i have ever seen. Well done.

Nigger, I bet your dad ran as fast as he could. Didn't he?

In a haddith it literally quotes Muhammad(pbuh) praising a women who saved a dog from dying of dehydration. It's haram to kill animals unless you're doing it to eat them afterwards. Also, unless the women had a weapon or something, the attacker hurt an innocent, which is very sinful. God says that people who hurt innocents will be tortured in the grave until their soul reaches heaven.

> non Muslim
> innocent

Son, u dun goofed.

>t. nigger

I was at a mall and a terrorist kinda guy was ther ewith stroller n hijabi wife, and they were crossing my path I kept wlak and they had to slow but it was like 2 ships passing in sea.....they expected me to slwo down n let em pass fuuuk that and if the dad had done something he woulda got his ass beat hard.....I think other people in mall were kinda happy

Fuck off. Islam isn't a religion. It's a war cult.

>God says that people who hurt innocent muslims**

And even if we take your (false) interpretation as fact, they still go to heaven because they're Muslim, so they can do as they please.

Your religion, assuming your not LARPing, is a tire fire.