Bible argument faith != knowledge

Fucking hell, these 'knowledge' christians piss me off.

NO YOU DONT 'KNOW' THAT YOU ARE SAVED. SHUT THE HELL UP.

YOU KNOW BASED ON THE 'BIBLE', like you read the rules and yep, you fulfill the rules and therefore you "know". But no, you didnt get some magical juicy feeling and now God lives inside you.

PISSES ME OFF.

How can you read Hebrews 11:1 and still claim that you should be *knowing* that you are saved? Faith is faith, that's literally in the word and in addition Hebrews 11:1 DEFINES the word 'faith' for you.
Nobody knows for sure. You know for sure based on the BIBLE because you BELIEVE in the bible.
That does not equal 100% factual knowledge for God's sake, it is still faith based.

Christians who talk like this are pissing me off. You are not fooling anbody. You are making people shy away from the bible because of your idiotic attempts to be super ultra sure inside yourself. You know based on faith. Not based on anything else. If you know something based on faith, it's still faith.

I "know" that the sun will go up tomorrow. THAT IS STILL BASED ON FAITH FOR GODS SAKE. I DONT "ACTUALLY KNOW THIS"
If you are asking me "hey, do you know if mom is gonna bake the cake today?" and if you say "yes she will", it is still a BELIEF. YOU DONT KNOW THAT. YOU CANT LOOK INTO THE FUCKING FUTURE.

Christians need to understand that their unscientific wording pisses people off and worse: it scares them off.
Hebrews 11:1. Evidence != knowledge. Evidence is EVIDENCE. It is not proof. The bible is exact. YOU are the problem. YOU want to be suuuper duper sure. Well you cant be sure. You cant. And you are not required to be sure. You are required to really really really believe in it. But NO YOU CANT BE SURE.

Some "Christians" will pull out random verses like this to make it seem like you have to be sure: 1 John 5:13
It's literally telling you that he wrote it down so you are informed about it, aka "know about it".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9zyLRaX7jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just ask God to reveal himself to you user.

I think this is just the cult aspect of christianity. "ohhh do you know for sure that you are saved?"

well they conveniently leave out the part "[... based on what the bible says about hell and heaven and saving people?]"

To reject Christ means to reject Logos and the outcome of said rejection is indeed a devils ploy. Pray and or meditate and let God, his son or ghost reveal themselves onto you.

rejecting God results in a "devils ploy"? what are you even saying dude and how does this relate in any way to my post?!

nothing more annoying than these barely coherent christian fanatics, it's like talking to somebody's brain which has been barricaded up in serious ways in all kinds of wrong corners

>mfw Amhed is this triggered

>Fucking hell, these 'knowledge' christians piss me off.
It's almost as bad as the atheists who "know" there isn't a God, isn't it.

No matter what exactly your problem is regarding semantics you seem to have rejected Christ due to resentment against the Bible, Church, God, Yourself.

I am just here to help reconcile yourself with Christ therefor God. Christ is the Logos incarnate, God, Gods order, Gods son uniting us with God again.

If you want or not. Willingly or unwillingly, Consciously or unconsciously - you serve a purpose anyway. If you wont submit yourself to the holiest order, the fabric of the universe, you are severing the devil and serve his rebellious purpose and you will not only suffer but will be lost.

Forget the scientific approach. If you want truly to know you need a more intuitively one. As the bible teaches the heaven is within yourself. You can figure that out by mediation. You would be amazed user.

Yes OP we do get a juicy feeling. Its like a rush of fire from head to toe. The holy ghost. Kinda like magic. I love you OP and will pray for you.

Why are you angry?

>I "know" that the sun will go up tomorrow. THAT IS STILL BASED ON FAITH FOR GODS SAKE. I DONT "ACTUALLY KNOW THIS"
are you a fucking retard? the earth is spinning. it is easy to literally "know". i actually "know" things that i can prove scientifically.

Is Jim Caveziel Jewish? I really liked him and this other Jew's performance in Person of Interest.

then you are a member of a cult and you are easily brainwashed.
Pastor Steven Anderson does not get a juicy feeling and he's about as christian as it gets. SORRY, you are wrong and I am right.

fuckwads like you who twist the bible around to be a feel good buddhist religion are the exact problem

>fuckwads like you who twist the bible around to be a feel good buddhist religion are the exact problem
Whatever helps you ease your resentment. You are welcome user.

>then you are a member of a cult and you are easily brainwashed.

Not an argument

you do realize that this isnt the first time that I'm hearing fake confidence right?

You are projecting your own doubts onto others, and the more you talk about it the surer you get that ur right.
The bible is crystal clear: Faith is evidence of things unseen.
No, it's not proof. It's evidence. Sorry, you cant be sure. The bible says it.

He's as Christian as one can get.

No he's roman catholic like Mel gibson

People who are not saved cannot know they are saved.

People who are saved can know they are saved.

Hebrews 11 is known as the "Hall of Faith". If you want to know if you are saved or not, Romans 10 is for you.

> "about as Christian as it gets"

> 1:31 --> youtube.com/watch?v=k9zyLRaX7jQ

You appear to be a reverse troll attempting to prove that which you argue against, hoping to backhandedly influence others as such. Think of the South Park episode on Disney for example.

Whether salvation is instantaneous or a lifelong process or both or neither, it is a disservice to yourself to post on Sup Forums: "fucking hell, other Christians piss me off." Where is your credibility man?

The bible says you can know that you are saved.

It also says how to know if someone is a Christian or not.

Very impressive book, the bible.

I was never really religious, but when I solved the bible like a puzzle, I knew I saved myself. All that negative vanishing, I've been in such a great mood ever since. I laughed so hard I was crying. FeelsGood.

>NO YOU DONT 'KNOW' THAT YOU ARE SAVED. SHUT THE HELL UP.
>YOU KNOW BASED ON THE 'BIBLE'
You're an idiot user
Lurk more and ditch your fedora