Sam Harris BTFO by Le Dilbert Man

samharris.org/podcast/item/triggered

Scott Adams hypnotizes Sam Harris and takes him to the cleaners.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/samharris/comments/6o6v2s/87_triggered/
reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/comments/6oa3vl/here_we_go_fellas_sam_harris_vs_scott_adams/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Absolutely not Harris came off as a partisan hack and actually said he thinks trump will be removed from office

Anyone who thinks trump will be removed from office is a total retard not worthy of consideration

the wand, it's real

>"How is Trump harming our democracy"
>"Because people are talking about politics more"

Is Harris a meme?

>I'm not in an echo chamber! My anti-Trump guests were all Republicans, like David Frum!

>Like myself and other anons said in this thread is Harris "won" because JP is too agreeable and wasn't there for a beat down but rather to learn something/find common ground.

That's how EVERYTHING is with jews, famalam. Every debate is pilpul. Jews aren't physically-adepts, so verbal-judo is their surrogate for sports and competition.

I used to think the passage from Uncle Adolf was an exaggeration, but then I went to college and was around tons of jews and quickly realize it was 100% true. They don't care about learning anything. They don't care about reaching an understand and getting closer to the platonic ideal of truth. They just care about winning a semantic debate. It's the most insane and annoying bullshit ever.

Someone like Jordan Peterson goes on with good intentions and just wants to have a friendly discussion, and of course the evangelical atheist kike turns it into pure pilpul.

Old one is going to reach limit soon.

In the meantime, here's some pic relateds.

Harris literally sounds blue pilled as fuck

You'd think the lies about Islam would be enough to hange him but he obviously just hates Muslims because they dislike Jews.

Harris sounds like somebody who gets his news from his Facebook feed

Jesus Christ, Sam Harris just mentioned "le 17 intelligence agencies" and "muh Putin". It's completely retarded non-argument after non-argument and he's now defending intelligence agencies leaks as being proof that America hates Trump and it's Trump's fault for being a meanie head.

This dude has no concept of deep state and he's literally just parroting debunked MSM talking points

THIS IS THE BEST THEY HAVE

Nope. Just a Jew.

Drumpf is harming muh democracy by not letting an (((international clique))) run the show. Same clique that Harris belongs to. Hmm really makes me think.

Nothing pisses me off more when these kikes use "X is a threat to our democracy!" against anything they don't like. Trump ran on issues that were popular with many middle-class americans, but that politicians on both sides of the aisle chose to ignore for decades. Apparently running on a platform and winning because that platform is "an afront to democracy". These people claim to be pro-democracy, but then shit on
"populism" by insinulating that the common man is too dumb to know what's best for him. But then how they can they say they are pro-democracy?

Same shit we saw in Poland, where EUcucks were saying Poland was being anti-democratic for not taking in refugees... despite the fact that NO NATION EVER VOTED ON TAKING IN MILLIONS OF MIGRANTS, and the fact that Poland explicitly held a referendum on whether they should take them, and the people voted NO.

>Harris
>bluepilled

He's a kike. Kikes are neither redpilled nor bluepilled. It's like asking whether the Rothschilds know about what the Rothschilds are up to.

I'm a kike and his jewery (and the jewery of the modern left) makes me rage

>muh infowars
Now Harris hates Trump because he likes Alex Jones instead of (((MSM))). I don't know if I can finish this. It's just so embarrassing that redditors find this guy to be an "intellectual titan".

#
>trump is bad because his nepotism and business complications and his shady dealings and his womanizing

I wonder what Harris thinks of the Kennedy administration

Ya know the family that got rich on booze running during prohibition, full of womanizers and got elected by dead bodies in Chicago plus tried to topple half a dozen Central American governments

Kruschev literally bragged to Kennedy that "I got you elected". At their first meeting because hey had ussr operatives do whatever they could to help Kennedy win

As if all governments don't try to sway elections in one way or another

HARRIS IS A JEW

Just listened to this.

Adams obliterates Harris for about an hour and 40 minutes. Even then, Harris is just sucking the Tesla cock and espousing statism and is way out of his depth. Adams thoroughly obliterated him, repeatedly causing Sam to engage in the same cognitive dissonance he explains during their converaqtion.

Outstanding.

It's the same as when Harris had Peterson on to talk. He sees every discussion as a competition that must be won. Harris will refuse to see whatever point anyone else is making, and he'll talk right past him with his bullshit.

Even better is how a guy who claims the Bible is garbage and God doesn't exist and who personally has NO way to account for morality existing continuously says "muh morales" during this conversation.

It's stupendous.

>Harris is just sucking the Tesla cock and espousing statism and is way out of his depth

Why the fuck did Harris even talk about green tech and energy policy? It's clear he didn't even do basic research into and just mouthed off about how great green tech is without actually knowing anything about it. He should've known to stay away from that topic

>Elon Musk resigning from Trump's counsel is proof that Trump is a terrible conman... not that Musk is the conman.
Okay I'm officially done. Sam Harris is a certified retard and this is one of the most "intellectual" anti-Trump people they have.

>talking about climate change
>the right doesn't know what it is
>it doesn't matter what we do we just need a global solution and RIGHT NOW

Harris is a disengenuis liberal hack, I'm done with him

Repent and embrace Christ.

Unfortunately that doesn't work, user.

Liberals and their apologists can't stay away from this topic. They'll signal about climate change and fail to recognize that it's just another peak oil situation.

>mfw Scott tells me I've cognitive dissonance

Everything went over Harris's head.
Not even Le Persuasion Man could cure him of his Trump Derangement Syndrome.

He also seems to think only the government can lead to green energy improvements

I literaly work with green energy companies every fucking day and they don't run off government subsidies

BUT WHAT IF THE CHINESE CLEAN UP THE WORLD?

He can at least die in a state of less sin.

And the fact that even if man-made global warming is real, shit like the paris agreement doesn't do jack shit to help. Moreover, things that actually theoretically WOULD help (ie, sterilizing the third world) are not done, and the same people who panic about muh global warming are the SAME PEOPLE who say we need to uplift africa and other 3rd world areas and give them tons of medicine and aid and technology that causes the population and industrialization to balloon.

>Anyone who thinks trump will be removed from office is a total retard not worthy of consideration

Jesus, really?

What a fucking idiot.

thanks for notifying me lads, this is going to be a treat.

Now he keeps bringing up how Tobaco companies were lying about he science behind cigarettes

As if the cigarette industry from 65 years ago is at all relevant.

Jesus Sam Harris is a fucking joke

This podcast should ruin Sam Harris' reputation

I seriously cannot believe how poorly researched he is on Trump, and all things related to his campaign, and presidency.

He's literally squawking incoherently about MUH RUSSIA like a common CNN anchor.

top kek.

I haven't raged and keked (at the same time) this much since I listened to the debate Jim and Destiny had on Trump. Jesus christ, these anti-trump alarmists are fucking retarded.

>He's a kike. Kikes are neither redpilled nor bluepilled. It's like asking whether the Rothschilds know about what the Rothschilds are up to.

Right, because every Jew is a Rothschild. Lmao, the Rothschilds don't have influence over dick anymore. Chinese companies have more money than those fucks.

Yeah

>Adams: I think we can both agree he will at least serve out his term
>Harris: ehhhh I don't know, last week I would agree but now I'm not sure
>Adams: yeah ...okay

I'm not even exaggerating

Nice try, shlomo

This.

You can't take him seriously when he accuses Sessions of meeting with Russians.

He's the worst kind of "intellectual" -- the kind that knows a whole lot more about some specific and minute topic, and assumes that makes him an expert in other areas.

t. I have a degree in economics and have to listen to people tell me why I'm wrong because they can balance their check book

yes

Jews work as a group. The group wins over the individual. The good of group is good for the individual.

How to know when Sam Harris is utterly BTFO
>u-uhhhh thats interesting, I think i disagree with that but i want to move on

>wow
>what a great question
>that is the best question ever asked of me on this podcast

Confucious say
shrewd little fuccboi lack wisdom

bumping this thread.

I hate pod casts but this is great.

wwhat question?

ahhhhhhhh

Now he is claiming that Obama never witetapped

Obama has been caught wiretapping journalists and fuckign merkel and we know that trump WAS FUCKING WIRETAPPED. That's how Flynn got bounced

Holy shit kill Sam Harris he is legit dishonest, any now he tries to claim some divinity to he presidency ugh he sucks

The whole thing was, "He offends my sensibilities, ergo he's wrong."

He even tried to pretend to want to understand how anyone could be persuaded by him, and then when Dilbert explained it to him, he immediately launched into a Rachel Maddow-tier attack.

For a guy that values intellectual debate and honesty, he really loves appeals to authority.

He's just parroting MSM talking points, which is why liberals love him so much. I'm pretty sure his entire view of the world is based on MSNBC segments. He strikes me as a guy who has never heard the other side of any argument he has. Either that or he is a literal deep state shill.

>systems, not goals

Sam Harris is really weak with his arguments. Lmao.

I'm genuinely shocked how misinformed he is on so many topics.

It's hilarious.

Wow dude, amazing now how many of them are Rothschilds?

Oh yea, let's also leave out the fact that the US has never had a Jewish president before, and the vast majority of Joint Chiefs of Staff are non-Jewish as well, and that half of the words economy is operated and run by China, South Korea, and Japan, but totally dude, Jews control the world! They're like ultra secret skeletor black-pilled elites!

Lmao, what a fucking joke.

>Jews work as a group

So do Muslims, who have a considerably larger amount of say/influence in Global politics than the Jews.

reee 8 minutes in and they are still on the intro

"When did you start thinking that Donald Trump is a conman?", I think, the first one.

The rothschilds were an analogy, you retard.
I thought kikes were supposed to have high verbal IQ, because you certainly don't.

>trump is too soft on Russia
>Sam constantly claims to know how and what Donald thinks

He is literally the worst, charoliton

Anyone who wants to be tough on Russia is an ignorant faggot who is willing to risk war

>If u like this, u'll buy my book
>It appears you've just fallen into my tap
>This isn't a chessboard, it's your grave
All of these pertain to what Dilbertman did to Harris
Memes became reality

>Anyone who thinks trump will be removed from office is a total retard not worthy of consideration

This. My brother thought he was going to cause nuclear war when he first got into office. Im still laughing at him.

>an analogy

An analogy for your own inbred stupidity?

Yea dude, the Jew's control everything, which is why they couldn't even get the nominee they wanted elected, lmao, fuck off and go peddle your retarded egotistical jew-slide bullshit elsewhere, kike.

Harris is also coming off as a total fucking elitist snob through this whole podcast.

Honestly, you should buy and read his books. It's useful shit. The man is obviously much smarter than most of us.

>Is Harris a meme?
Haven't heard this podcast, but I usually like him. His podcast is pretty good but lately has been focused on politics too much. Usually he talks about ethics, philosophy and things like that. Had some interesting guests (old episodes with Paul Bloom were good).
I think he's fair actually. As everyone, he has some biases so he is strongly against religion, heavily promotes meditation, hates Trump, and on ethics believes there are rational grounds for moral truths. He's liberal in more traditional sense. Politically, probably slightly right of center by today's standards.

I knew sam was an idiot but my gosh he is dumb as fuck.

Sam doesn't believe in NSA wire taps. He believes that Russia hacked the election, and he thinks that green energy is efficient in its current form.

pdf?

LMAO, this retard harris got completely destroyed, talked the whole interview about his fee fees and always deflecting to another subject when confronted with things he couldn't debate without looking like a snowflake.

>Hypnotized

Hey any anons have recommendations for how to start with Hypnotism? Because I know Scott recommends the Dale Carnegie course....
Thanks in advance

this

I already have How to fail and like it quite a bit

I just don't understand how someone who talks about this stuff for a living can come up with that response. I think I could LARP as a leftist and come up with a better response.

Great point.

what is funny how the left complains about how the CIA is not wrong pertaining to trump yet the same CIA lied about Iraq having WMDs.

>IT'S
>UN
>ETHICAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an annoying idiot.

WRONG.

where do we get this morals from? I would love to ask him about why we as westerns feel this in unmoral compared to other civilizations.

He gets his morals from CNN.

that is funny

Becuase he believes that his morals are based on his own logic not on anything else anyone who disagrees with him is automatically wrong and probably immoral

He doesn't believe in objective morality he believes in his own morality and it is difficult to not fall into your own moral traps if your morality is arbitrary

Sam Harris really was triggered this podcast. What an appropriate title choice.

I hated his talk on how Trump was obviously evil. This guy has no fucking idea on what evil is. Like, holy shit. Romney and Obama were evil and probably even more so than Trump once we fine scoped them.

He's so amazing at shilling his books it only makes me love him more. One particular moment I decided to buy his book Win Bigly was when he casually told the story in periscope how the whole book is written around a single point that will give you chills. The book's editor got chills at that point. What point is it? I really want to know, so I've to buy his book.

Utterly persuaded.

yea we get our morals from our early stages of life. Any psychologist can tell you this. When you grow up in an western nation you get morals that are similar to the teaching of Christ.

Now Harris is pushing the "talking to Russians is bad" meme

>left claims trumps are too tied with Russia
>trumps claim they are not mixed up with Russians
>left now uses any random contact with a Russian as evidence of wrongdoing

This is easy as fuck

I never realized Sam Harris was so full of liberal rhetoric.

How can this man be so persuasive?

Absolutely argues circles around wimpy Sam Harris, who sounds like a whiny wimp.

>Russia is bad
>Russia is bad
>Russia is bad

Whoa whoa whoa do we want a war with Russia

You can't use it as a sword and a shield you faggot Harris

>trump
LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER
>hitler
LITERALLY HITLERING HITLER, PERSONIFICATION OF SATAN
>stalin
w-well m-marx had some p-points...
>mao
well....

"But he's been fucking himself, too, don't you understand? He's been fucking himself this whole time!"
-Sam Harris, 2017

Scott really could have made him look bad, but he won 40mins into the podcast.

I found it interesting how Scott held back his power level.

It's cognitive dissonance compounded on top of cognitive dissonance.

This. Kikes always like to debate on shitty things though and claim they are right regardless of topic

Watch the jew defense come at full force with their cognitive dissonance and only talk about feelings

reddit.com/r/samharris/comments/6o6v2s/87_triggered/

reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/comments/6oa3vl/here_we_go_fellas_sam_harris_vs_scott_adams/

I can't believe I used to think Sam Harris was intellectual.
It's like he lives in a bubble and knows LITERALLY nothing that he hasn't seen on CNN or huffpo.
The guy is astoundingly ignorant holy cow.
No way these are his real opinions. He's like our stereotype on what a braindead cuck believes.

A living, breathing smuggie

did you see how voracious this kike was?

he literally CANNOT stand the idea that a goyim would end up thinking for himself, especially his audience

everything Harris said was wrong and mind rapey

I could go point by point with the Jewish Mind Rape on display in this podcast

the fucking Mind Rape Media has started forcing fake scandals down the american throat and blasting politics because the mind rape empire is crumbling and this faggot kike Harris has the temerity to blame Trump?

Sam Harris is the epitome of "I'm here to learn, but don't teach me anything I don't already know, because I've already thought of everything worth knowing"