Why are male suicide rates so high?

Why are male suicide rates so high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnVp96CLmuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because youre a faggot

Interesting. Care to expand?

Because you are the provider, the caring one who invested all his money into pussy and then the pussy betrayed you, you had a pointless life.

Because we're expendable.

Boys aren't allowed to Be boys anymore

No one cares about young males. They have no support system while girls have dozens of either family members, friends or orbiters that treat them like a child. Guys are told to stfu and get past it.

Because if I kill myself I don't have to deal with shitty threads like this one.

Exactly. It is because swedens are expandables.

MtF transsexuals removing themselves from the gene pool

This post is best post

If you are of that philosophy then surely high suicide rates are a good thing. Just removal of the weak from the gene pool.

life can be shit to both men and women, but the basic psychology of a women is she exists in a web of connections with the world and the people around her, but the male basic psychology is him against the world. thus, even in shitty life the woman still feels as part of something, while the man just feel like he lost the battle and disconnected to anything.

>muh white genocide
>kills self

Agreed that connection is somewhat important. 2016 I nearly killed myself botching an attempt before my housemate came back early.

Brexit really changed my outlook and everyone getting so excited on Sup Forums really got me connected to something.

Sorted my shit out now am doing great in all aspects.

Women seem to have orbiters and family etc who just validate their bad decisions and perpetuate their victim complex, but connecting to something like Sup Forums which literally couldn't give a fuck about me and my dumb sadfaggot bullshit felt a lot more meaningful and inspired true sustainable change.

>Male
Because men are more pragmatic. Women attempts suicide three times more than men and still have the least suicide rate between the two genders.

GO EXERCISE IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED, user!!!!!!

EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!

DO IT!!!! IT WILL HELP :D
xo

Natural ability for abstract thinking allows men to see how pointless it all really is, creating a void that cannot be filled by purchasing designer shoes or watching reality television.

Do not kill your self

we do care silly faggot :3

This desu. Throughout human history we've just been used as disposable tools for society to suck dry and milk labor and resources out of, and even in this cucked, degenerating society it's still no different. The plight of man is a scary one when you truly think about it.

good

Social-feminist political agenda that emerged in the postwar period that gave women all of the legal rights in regards to children and home, and the massive tax rates so that the wealthy interests of the country can import subhumans and tax dodge. It's just too much strain doing everything and being attacked for being all the evil in the world.

no pussy, work all day, nothing to show for it, alcohol only solace, eventually realize genetic dead end and have failed your people and race and don’t let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

everyone is a fucking boy there are no manly men including me

because women

kill yourself you reddit piece of shit

I remember on Youtube's mother's day video everyone was commenting about how they were expecting Youtube to not put out a father's day video, and they were completely correct. The war on men is insane.

Why aren't pol suicide rates high enough?

>alcohol only solace
alcohol only make it worst by destroying your capacity to realize it can change if you make the right choice and sacrifice some comfort.

Because those damn Japs are skewering the results

I need to do this. I know it will work but uhhhgggg fuck I don't want to

These are your options today:

>kill the part of yourself that sees women as humans, lift, Tinder, pump & dump until you contract syphilis and it eats your brain
>work on your career, become a "good, stable, marriage worthy man" as preached on Sup Forums, wait until you are 35 and marry some 35yo used up roastie who may or may not have bastard children in tow and work yourself to death trying to support her/them (she's still going to cheat on you with the Syphilis Brain from Tinder and then divorce rape you)
>drop out of society, focus on your own interests, get consumed by hedonism and become A Beautiful One who fears sunlight more than Count Dracula and that fag from Twilight combined
>literally kys

Can't really blame men for choosing the last option.

>inb4 "it's the easy way out!"

If suicide was easy, humans would have gone extinct the second we gained consciousness.

I know a guy

>45 years old, married 6 years with children.
>wife has an affair and he finds out.
>she has him arrested because he was yelling at her.
>she then destroys all his possessions and changes locks.
>due to pending DV charges he loses his job.
>has to pay child support (10% of previous wage) and mortgage for house she and her chad lives in.
>has to get a new job to pay child support but had to wait for charges to be dropped as nobody will touch someone with pending charges. Eventually gets a new job.
>divorce settles and she receives 60% of his life savings, super annuation (every bit he earnt since he started working at 16). She keeps the car and lives in the house until it sells.
>house sells and she gets 60% of the profit.
>hasn't seen his children in 6 years but is required to pay child support. Cannot afford to fight battle in court as his ex has taken just about everything.

This is why men kill themselves and is likely why men are more likely to murder suicide. But you know as usual its all mens fault.

>married
literally the biggest mistake any man can make

> Rural retards offing themselves
> muh manufacturing
Go to a city and get a real job, Cletus

Most men have no reason to exist in modern society.

>why are genelet suicides so high

fixed it for you

Because the state has assumed the role of the father and demolished the institution of marriage, and an anti-male legal precedent has been set in most European countries which grants women preferential custody rights and the ability to ruin men financially. There are many women that also feel this, don't give into the "Reee roasties" shit.

It's hard I get it. It's gonna be very hard at first. But I promise it's better than loathing your existence and playing the martyr. I promise, life with inspiration is possible again. Imagine...

The world doesn't give enough. Many lack what they need and find it too hard to go on. Women are psychologically different, and treated different because of it. You don't see them going to war, or braving the harsher things. Society caters to them more than us.

tfw too intelligent to want 2 live

Lack of faith to be honest.

If you don't have any hope and faith for a better future, you will eventually cease to exist spiritually and then physically.

Sometimes, its just easier

The only reason I haven't is because I wanna see how this shit show pans out.
too interesting to leave yet.

Why does Sup Forums think that you should marry a used up roastie in your 30s when you have a good career and disposable income? When you're a wealthy man in your 30s your sexual market value is higher than women your own age. Marry 18 year olds

Because we can't all be fucking Lauren Southern.

THIS! So true. Do it no matter how lazy you are currently feeling and things will eventually get better.

They took our power process...

No one owes you shit for being a white male. Get a tech job because manufacturing is dead or eat a bullet, Cletus

I work out every day, more or less. 6 times a week, alternating between running, then doing body weight exercises and lifting, then doing body weight exercises. The biggest change isn't that I feel better, it's that I feel angrier. Instead of just being lazy and apathetic, I feel furious and frustrated at my situation.

Frankly, feeling this way is a lot worse than just being depressed. I find myself waking up at 2AM and going for runs or working out just to relieve some of the intense internal frustration that permeates every single day of my life. It also made me more annoyed with the people around me, noticing how they are either unfit or lazy, or fit and vain.

It's nature's way of balancing out those with excessive privilege

>Marry 18 year olds

Women that age don't want to marry or even commit to anything resembling a serious, monogamous relationship.

Have sex

Because women are less competent

This.
Seen it happen to a lot of men unfortunately

>Why does Sup Forums think that you should marry a used up roastie in your 30s when you have a good career and disposable income?

I really don't know. Feminists and various leftist types shill here all the time, remember. But it could just be traditionalists being cucks as usual.

my point was that you have the power and resources to marry someone younger than yourself.

for the same reason male prison rates are so high too

Shit poster is unironically right. Men who opt the fuck out and commit mass shootings usually do so because they don't want to accept / embrace their roles as men. They may want something but they don't want to work for it, they want to achieve their goals for free. They're lazy, slothful and lack ambition and goals. As a man you're meant to suffer, you HAVE to suffer in order to be successful. Being passionate, taking risk and confidence makes women wet for a reason. Being passionate about something (while being open minded and thinking critically) shows you have goals or ideals, risk taking and surviving builds confidence, confidence equals "i know what the fuck i'm doing" which shows that you're an indivual on a path to greatness. People who marry and divorce usually accept their own slothfulness and lack of ambitions.

Its kinda related to the same reason trannys want to be women and only practice the ranchy sexuality of being a woman and not the motherly aspects, they want to be the women they've never fucked and they see women as nothing more but sex toys and insert memes here as they see women as having easy lives.

Its not fair that men are meant to suffer but it also comes with its up sides, women have a way harder time being respected then men do, women are laughed at when they want to be taken seriously, even today in SJW cultural, men are also dishonest with women all the time for the sake of fucking them, imagine if 80% of everyone you knew secretly wanted to shove a bbc dildo up your ass and tried their hardest to tell you you're the shit and you're great or shame you into shoving a bbc dildo up your ass.

males kill themselves because of niggers?

Can't swallow the red

desu people become alcoholics because it gives a quick, fleeting buzz that makes them feel better or forget stuff for a while

Lurk more and you'll understand.

even among whites male prison rates are higher than female prison rates

its the same reason most men are the inventers and shit

I would have suggsted picking up a trade instead of crying about their town going to shit after the lone factory left, but I agree with the "manufacturing is dead" statement. Walmart and warehouse jobs are the new manufacturing. Shame you can't make a dime working there.

Because we don't have massive wars to go die in. So, much like getting tendies or sex, or everything else, we have to take care of it ourselves.

Women

Some men want to watch the world burn, others are very very very bad shots

t. Peter Zappffe

We need to work smarter, not harder.

Because men have the capacity to think and the responsibility of supporting others such as the unthinking and unhelpful women and children.

it's stressful when you look out into the world and feel like women basically are 99% identical to men except no benis and nice tiddies, yet despite the visual similarity they are more closely related to insects thanks to how little thought occurs in their brains and how primal their reactions are. It can feel like some kind of alien invader race of dopplegaengers has come down and snuck into their skin, which is stressful. Or it can feel like you never have the opportunity to rest when these objects can stand up with a mind of their own and walk into any number of disasters that would immediately end their lives and make moot all your decades of effort.

This is definitely the best advice for men ever. I think men who become betamales become more and more depressed with their t levels dipping.

I've been working out solidly since last year and getting muscle really just boosts everything.

Okay, so you are not depressed then. You are angry.

May I suggest meditation and yoga? Perhaps letting go of this idea you have to perfect? Forgive yourself for not being perfect and do remember it's never to late to start from scratch again.
xo

bought a boxing bag four years ago, best decision EVER

Wew getting married next year can't wait m8

It's not even about me, it's about the fact that as a western male I have been totally emasculated. Any attempts I make at actually being masculine outside of extremely controlled, pointless distractions will be socially or legally crushed. The only way to be "manly" in a modern society is to fuck lots of women because every single rite of manhood has been stripped away from us, especially in a place like Australia. Meditation makes me angrier, because I actually stop and think about all the dumb, horrifically inept shit people spout out of their mouths in order to influence others, and how quickly others believe it.

>women have a way harder time being respected then men do
Are you sure? Women's rights and legal protection are far more respected than that of men.
Your brothers may not respect you, but so what?

Women talk, men do. Women get depressed, men kill themselves.

jews

>women have a way harder time being respected then men do, women are laughed at when they want to be taken seriously

But I participate in society, I go outside every day and I never see that. Men respect women and give them equal rights and special treatment. Of course, we do that because of our protector instincts and because we want to fuck them, but women still get to benefit from that.

How? It's either bitches on tinder or cuties who think they are princesses... Both sucks. :/

this
in the current age men are more likely to get fucked over in court because "muh patriarchy"

why should men respect women again?

You just read Way of Men, huh?

I hear you. Western TV culture has been a bad influence on you guys. I understand the anger. I am a girl (no I will not tits or btfo) and I am angry about the way we are sexualized, and how every single girl my age is a mind controlled moronic SJW. I hope you can channel this intensity into something positive and boldly stand up for yourself. Who knows, you might inspire someone.

Id try and get 5 white mana if I were you.

The real reason is because of the methods men use when they off themselves, guns and knives are more effective and harder to reverse then deliberately overdosing on pills.

This is a nicely written wall of text that is both inherently unsupportable(men are meant to suffer? Really?), and also unnecessarily complex. Women attempt suicide either just as much or maybe more then men, but they chose methods that are less effective.

Did I imply there was a reason? No. Instead, I tried to maneuver around these common pitfalls where they take sand in their vaginas and refuse to learn.

More like most of the back cover

Not true. FUCKING ask a girl out in REAL LIFE. WHO GIVES A SHIT if she rejects you.

Oh yeah its frustrating af for the redpilled. Have you read Marcus Aurelius? Lot of shit in there that can be applied to just being uninvested in the banality of the normies. Frustrating as it may be to deal with them and see the way the world is going you are probably taking too much of a burden on yourself since all you can really control is you.

You are doing a good job with yourself though keep that shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnVp96CLmuQ

cowards

Nope, I don't buy into stuff like that. Would you recommend it as a read at all, or will it just lead to affirmation of my already held biases?

I can't even watch TV anymore. Whenever there's a TV on near me, I feel uneasy. The idea that a machine in my house is directly trying to sell me ideas and products while serving basically no other purpose drives me up the fucking wall. Whenever I am out of the house while I am alone or even with friends or family, I tend to specifically avoid places with radios and televisions playing. The best thing I have done is inspire a few family members and friends to start exercising and actually think about why they believe and feel the things they believe and feel.

Never watched or read anything by Jordan Peterson, but I do clean my room.

Should I start with Meditations?

holy fuck I would literally become a murderer if this happened to me