The American Problem

Is anyone else tired of the American shit show?

It's like a child with downs is driving the bus and we're all along for ride.

yeah go for it leafs and declare war on them

Children often complain about being under the thumb of their parents. You're just going to have to get used to being our little bitch, Canada

At least you can watch the winning.

fuck off leaf

Clearly the never ending American issues are the real cry for help here.

You're the only one crying, leaf. Get used to that big American cock up that sweet Canadian asshole

>Is anyone else tired of the American shit show?
What are you gonna do, leaf? Send some Royal Mounties against us? You're our retarded gay neighbor with cerebral palsy talking shit like you're going to start something. We should arm your rural white population and watch them decimate Quebec. I'd do it just for the fucking laughs and they would thank us for helping them afterwards.

fuck off leaf

If the USA is a kid with downs driving the bus. Canada must be the suicidal,chinese, muslim, tranny driving the bus into a river

I give you an 100 years or so before collapsing

This

well, as a china-man you would know a lot about failed civilizations...

Well, if that happens, I might get to see it because of our world class medical research unlike that cracker jacks healthcare you guys have. I'll make sure to dust off your grave from time to time while I'm deep dick'n your daughter.

If "winning" = 20 TRILLION dollars in debt I would hate to see losing.

When all those dollars return to our shores I have a feeling that the real (((winners))) will leave us 'muricans to pay the bill.

The only thing I have to say is this: Rome Shall Fall.
The United States will not stay on top forever.

tbqh i'm fine with the usa leading the world cause if they step down china would take that role and after seeing the webm of chink hate thread i don't want that to be the case ...

never trust the eternal burger

Your government is selling off your physical assets and banking entirely on the financial markets as their long term strategy while holding almost nothing in reserve, the chinese control your real estate markets, and your government wants to double the amount of migrants in the short term as part of a long term plan to triple the Canadian population over the next 80 years primarlily through population replacement which would push the native population to under 40%. Should shit truely hit the fan hit hard enough that the US is seriously threatened the markets will collapse and you're going to feel it far worse than us, especially without physical assets to lean on.

Then fucking BE SOMEBODY.

RIGGEDIT.COM