JK Rowling destroys Stefan Molyneux

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_purity_(Harry_Potter)#Pure-blood
mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BlIrmHOfeA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And who was financing them?

Idiot says dumb shit on Twitter, other idiot replies.

Keep this shit out of here.
Sage

I fail to see how this question isn't relevant.

IT'S ON

This. Fuck off OP fuckin loser

Not an argument.

YASSSSS QUEEN SLAYYY

'pretended to be dying of consumption?

can someone please explain what she is trying to say?

>dying of consumption

so tuberculosis used to called that.
shitty retort

I am with this user. ENGLISH ENGLISH IS HARD

Another shitty celebrity thread. Fuck off.

/thread

OP, enough with the eceleb threads. We know they're nothing more than rallying calls to start the hate brigade. #NYPA

the dudes married and has a kid...what a dumb whore

That doesn't really do anything to address Stefan's point.

How do people not notice that and end up thinking these comments are le epic takedowns? I feel embarrassed on their behalf for how stupid it looks.

Dying of consumption basically means being consumed by some disease, it's an archaic term usually used when trying to make fun of someone.

It's pretty fucking stupid what she's doing here as Stefan's point is if women can be financially independent due to welfare then they have less reason to try and find a man to support them as they would do in the past. To which Rowling replies "we just pretended to be dying in the past".

But that's not an argument. Where was she getting the resources to pretend to have tuberculosis?

His video is poorly titled, though. Should have been

>Did Thots exist before the welfare state?

>getting friendzoned
>basically being too little fun to be attractive

I could be in JKs pants faster than she can say accio

>pretending to be dying of consumption

>YASSSSS QUEEN SLAYYY

The fuck does any of this even mean?

brainwashed bitches.

Consumption is tuberculosis. Highly contagious. Probably killed more people than any other disease in history before antibiotics.

Before I go to sleep every night I pray that JK Rowling suffers an extremely violent home invasion and torture before eventual murder with a theme twist based on the titles of her shitty books.
>First she gets stoned Islamic style (Philosophers Stone)
>Then locked in a secret chamber where she is assaulted by a man's trouser snake (Chamber of secrets)
>Left in solitary isolation for a day or two (Prisoner of azkaban)
>Make her drink bleach that cause her insides to burn (Goblet of fire)
>Cover her arms in pitch and feathers then set alight (Order of the Phoenix)
>Drain exactly half of her blood (Half blood prince)
>Then brutally murdered with an iron cross in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and saviour (Deathly Hallows)

Consumption is an old name for tuberculosis.

if JK Rowling has millions of dollars, why isnt she housing refugees?

:thinking:

It actually did exist

I mean just read any novel or just read history of people's lives in the past. Women lead guys on all the time.

It's probably happened since the beginning of the species

>muh virgin
>dude literally has kids
Women intellectuals

This.....

OP you have wasted my time with this nonsense.

I will put a hex on you, bad things coming your way.

Sage

this :)

WTF

I mean I love it but

WTF

Isn't this barren old cunt a multimillionaire? Is she so empty inside she has to make snide remarks to internet meme philosophers?

she's a billionaire

>uses the wit and prose she developed from decades of writing books for 10 year olds to say "you're ugly" in 15 words
How will molymeme ever recover?

What, do you expect the elites to practice what they preach? lol

I mean she's a prime example. A slut and a single mother afforded the luxury of man hating because the welfare system picked up her bills.

Women fake sickness and vulnerability ti graft gibs from white knights.

isn't J.K: Rowling an alias used by 16 dudes who wrote Harry Potter?

It certainly existed before the welfare state however its just made it more prevalent because economically women do not need men anymore meaning that in terms of economics and survival through resource acquisition, a relationship isn't actually necessary.

first of all :

she should not even be trying to think. she's a woman. it really never works for them. it's not just a stareotype, it's a precise observation and description of empitic reality.

and second of all. the people should force that toxic lying hypocritical bitch some migrants into her multi million dollar castle ....

fucking femscum !

ever notice that all those shills are females ( like 95% of those mentally absolutely retarded shills ) ?!

it's always women, who do this retarded, everlying ( hyprocrisy ) shit.

>Grown people using Twitter

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq-queeeeeeen slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy
magic>arguments

of course not, it's all virtue signalling

do you think this old british cunt gives a shit about some starving libyan kid when she's out acting like an entitled bitch in public?

I thought she meant consumption as in alcohol consumption, so the women pretended to be too drunk to talk to the betas like Stefan?

The real irony will be when refugees reintroduce consumption into the popular vocabulary

Leftist debating 101 just insult your opponent and you win, facts and logic are racist

>implying she is on molyneux's level of aesthetics
She would have begged to suck his cock pre-fame.

Doesn't make any fucking sense at all. Women aren't capable of proper sarcasm, just catty bullying behaviour... as it should be the case with a gender that evolved in an environment where ostracisation and ruthless dehumanisation of a potential love-interest competitor was pivotal to reproduction, a.k.a harem psychology, etc.

Rowling has 11 million followers

One tenth of a percent might check out Molyneux' videos, that's 11k people.

One tenth of a percent of these people are actually pretty rational and are going to be red pilled on race and IQ, the gender wage gap myth, the state,... that's 11 people.

Better than nothing.

I must be stupid but I really don't understand how that is related to what he said.

missed image.

Wew lad

lol molymeme is a virgin

>muh hole

not an argument, anything a virgin says doesn't matter

>pretended to be dying so that a man will take care of their lazy ass

powerful

JK is so fuggin based! It's easy to see she's not just beautiful. I'm calling on you with or without consumption JKKK WOWling

Has she taken the sandniggers into her mansions yet? What happened to the petition?

women are so fucking oblivious to themselves lol

Molymeme eternally btfo, how will he ever recover from this brutal roasting?!?!?!

>>Drain exactly half of her blood (Half blood prince)
user I hate to tell you but I think you'd immediately die from that

Stefan btfooo

this reminds me of harry kicking voldermort ass lol

KICK THAT ASS,QUEEN!!

Moleneux is a autist trying to relate politics to why he cant get laid. they can both suck my gigantic NEET dick for all i care

>leaf

Does anyone else think that Rowling even failed with her extremely simplistic and stupid message of "DARK WIZARDS ARE NAZIS, BLOOD IS NOT IMPORTANT" in her books?
Think about it, all the most powerful wizards are either pureblooded or half-blooded.
Voldemort:Half
Dumbledore:pure
Death Eaters:pure
Harrys father and his Posse:pure

The only relevant muggleborn is Hermione.
So, how even in the confines of her work is blood not important?

Only a total faggot listens or reads Cuntasorous Rowling . A feminist faggot most likely kill yourself JEW BOY !!

IT WAS ALL A RUSE! WE WERE JUST PRETENDING!!

>Can't get laid
>Has a kid

Pick one

Rowling is the most famous person to ever subtweet Molymeme. He should feel proud.

he is right the welfare state lets women be single mothers and whores without any consequences a surrogate .The result is they don't need the average man, they would of had to settle for in a different time. but that man still has to pay into the state for the women degeneracy and bad choices

Wife's sons don't count, Moly has confirmed micro penis too

OP you need a tampon in your man pussy , your period has started !

soon

Not an argument.

>JK Rowling destroys Stefan Molyneux

No matter who wins, we lose...

>magick is genetic and seemingly more recessive than dominant
>yay lets interbred

checked

just FYI, this thread sucks

Capped.

This is why I come here. Thanks bonganon.

put me in the screencap and zoom my words

Can't wait til the day this slut gets killed by a sandnigger
I will laugh about it IRL to everyone

I fucking love molymeme

Why are all her fans grown adults who are hipster feminists and SJWs?

>Captain America calling out Ann
>J. K. Rowling calling out Mollymeme
It's kind of funny seeing these celebrities arguing and getting booty bothered by people that are supposed to be beneath them.

imagine thinking this will make for a good thread

wtf im a psycho now

>ad hominems about lack of sexual attractiveness directed at a guy who's happily married and with children
Kek, how can roasties be so pathetic? They always do this shit when they can't make any arguments, always.

HOUSE SLITHERIN REPORTING IN

SS PUREBLOOD MALFOY LINEAGE

PURGE ALL MUGGLES AND HALF BREEDS

MOTTO:
ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_purity_(Harry_Potter)#Pure-blood

Make a fanfiction of her and Moonman.

they are still beneath them. when trump does something nice and these elites bows down to him the irrelevant youtube famous trump cocksuckers will stay beneath them.

Stefan is married with a child. These childish "no girl wants to date him he mad" replies are uneducated.

>it's a leftists resort to virgin shaming when it suits them episode

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

She's a disgusting old divorcee.

She's such a moron that her answer to the question "was there a friend-zone before the welfare state?" is essentially: "before free money from the welfare state existed, if we couldn't find a mate/partner to take care of us, we'd pretend to be diseased to get the state to do it".

I don't see how this makes women look better.
I don't see how tis makes her look smart.

I like.

This made my day bong. Im laughing like an idiot here at work.

Thanks.

Molyneux is partially right. But it's not the "welfare state" that created the friend zone. It's urban 25-45 year old women out earning median males that created the friend zone.

>implying this haggard bitch wouldn't spread her granny flaps for a glimpse of Molymemes flaccid member
Look at this chad-tier fucker.

Rowling is a racist bitch. Hogwarts is the least diverse school in the UK.

Kek!

Tavistock wrote it, as an allegory of a child undergoing extreme mental trauma that causes him to disassociate with reality, view himself as a magical hero, and ascribe all the violence in his life to a subconscious/alter-ego "Lord Voldemort," while it is really a part of him that lashes out at the others in his asylum.
mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BlIrmHOfeA8