Elizabeth Lee Beck /General/ v3

Previous bread Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney
>got unexpectedly redpilled about evil pedos
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
>Latest Interview youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oSLlTCisA

Someone smack polNewsForever on the back of the head and get them on this.

The best thing to do right now is to CONTACT ELIZABETH AND INTERVIEW HER
In short, Elizabeth went down the same rabbit hole we did and focused on telling the world connections we need to shed as much light on as possible. These connections are Publically known, Hard Facts. She is an Attorney afterall.

IMPORTANT! We need to find out where Monica Petersen fits into all this.

BREW SOME COFFEE BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI
archive.fo/HLKDF
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
archive.fo/77OYH
twitdoc.com/upload/petesagate/10-amended-complaint-1-.pdf
archive.fo/cYaVU
pastebin.com/PjfBKynQ
archive.is/dlrv9
archive.is/AEhPP
archive.is/gNW9y
youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms
archive.fo/v91tb
archive.fo/7hDTU
archive.fo/w5zZh
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oSLlTCisA
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154389634.html
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Well-Known-Miami-Attorney-Ervin-Gonzalez-Found-Dead-at-Home-427488303.html
nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/
archive.is/TI4tL
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
twitter.com/eleebeck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When Bernie was robbed of the DNC nomination she was part of the class action lawsuit against the DNC and Wasserman-Schultz and she started digging into the DNC and the Clinton Foundation.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI
>Trilogy Properties LLC et al. v. SB Hotel Associates LLC et al, Case No. 09-21406 (S.D. Fla).
That team gets a threatening call >archive.fo/HLKDF
She starts recieving anonymous tips to look into the recent wave of deaths / 'suicides'.

>Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
>Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
>Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

Klaus Eberwein died 8 miles away from the laywer's office putting all these connections together, Elizabeth Lee Beck.

These three people were all connected either by the Clintons, or they were investigating the Clintons, specifically the human trafficking/organ transplant aspect of the Clinton Foundation and Mayo Clinic. These three people are now dead.

She chose this quote to tell the depth of the situation:
>"Sometimes, the forces of Evil are so great, that there is really nothing you can do to fight them"

Here's her on Jun 27, 2017 Talking about her lawsuit against the DNC and her fears after hearing about Seth Rich (The source of the leaks)
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00

SatiricalStarWarsAndImpressivelyTheyLiveThemedPoster_YouCleverBasterdAnon says:
>Things she discusses in this video:
>* Two witnesses in her case are now dead.
>* Seth Rich was one of those witnesses
>* Mr. Lucas was about to provide evidence to the court. He died before he could.
>* Mr. Lucas was Elizabeth Beck's Process Server.

>Some notes on Elizabeth Beck:
>She's a very talented lawyer. And she knows how to lead someone to a conclusion without outright saying >so. She leads the WND reporter to a conclusion, but when directly asked, she backpedals to save her ass.
>* Her suit is civil
>* purpose is for establishment of fraud, and to get money for the plaintiffs' losses.
>* this is a case about money, not political promises. it is not a political case.
>* lawyer for the DNC came out and stated flat-out that the DNC reserves the right to pick a candidate in a back room if they want, though they didn't do it this time.
>* Judge asked exactly how the DNC runs the primaries.
>* Defense did not give a straight answer.
>* Beck thinks that they do not want discovery (in court) to happen.
>* She has sued both the DNC and Donald Trump.
>* She is aware that this lawsuit against the DNC is being unreported by the media that went crazy over her previous lawsuit involving Trump.
>* Since this election, she now believes "the media is full of shit."
>* court file documents are located at www.jampac.us/dnclawsuit
* Twitter & Facebook: @DNCFraudLawsuit
Their FB: BeckandLee

Here's her on Jul 17, 2017 (After apparently getting too deep into the connections around the recent wave of 'suicides' surrounding The Clinton Foundation)

Transcript (Jul 17 Interview):
Federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant Jr found dead on beach
Speculation he was connected to the DNC lawsuit
Elizabeth was asked to look into that from concerned individuals
here's what she found:
1) There is a Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville connection
Jay Plotkin was the director of the State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville from 1993 to 2009. Until Janury of 2009 he supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff.
Mr Beranton Whisenant is actually not a miami native even though he worked here and passed away in Broward County which is in South Florida.
To the contrary, Mr. Beranton Whisenant is a native of Jacksonville Florida. He graduated from Bishop Kenney High School in 1997 and worked as an assistant state attorney with the 4th Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007.
In other words, Mr Beranton Whisenant and Mr Jay Plotkin worked in the state attorneys office at the same time.
>More background on Jay Plotkin
>archive.fo/77OYH
>Jay has served on the Florida Supreme Court’s Commission on the Legal Needs of Children and the Florida Bar Permanent Standing Committee on the (((Legal Needs))) of Children.
As DEUSVULTanon says:
>Whisenant being a DA stumbles on something dark (black market organs/rejuvenation for the very powerful) at Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville. He reports it to his boss, Plotkin. Plotkin is in on it all with Schlessenger, his wifes dad, and they had Whisenant killed to silence him.
>Rejuvenation materials and organs are likely coming from Haiti, via Clinton Foundation projects(?) and that got Eberwein killed.

2) There is a Jacksonville -> Mayo Clinic connection.
Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida.

3) There's a Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger connection.
A lawsuit was filed in 2015 in federal court in Jacksonville against the Mayo Clinic in connection with an organ transplant case.
The judge presiding over that case was the Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger.
>CASE NUMBER: 3:15-cv-01244
>FULL PDF twitdoc.com/upload/petesagate/10-amended-complaint-1-.pdf
>plaintiffs are:
>Marlene Paul
>Yuko Okabe
>Scott Residor
>Yumiko Residor

4) There's a Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant connection.
Jay Plotkin is judge Harvey Schlesingers' son-in-law.

Mr Whisenant's body was recovered on May 24th, 2017. On June 8th, 2017 Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville on Summary Judgement.

5) There is a Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation connection.
A number of hospitals, including Mayo Clinic and St Vincents co-sponsored a launch event in Northeast Florida in connection with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative.
>archive.fo/cYaVU
>Mayo Clinic CEO Dr. Gianrico Farrugia
>Tom VanOsdol, chief operating officer of St. Vincent's
Full Text here >pastebin.com/PjfBKynQ
>Jan2015 Several Northeast Florida stakeholders attend the annual CHMI Activation Summit in Indian Wells, California. Three stakeholders speak.

6) There is a Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials connection.
The numerous public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include a Thomas J Brokaw quite possibly Tom Brokaw. Barbara P Bush. Richard B Cheney, possibly Dick Cheney. Senator Thomas a Daschle and Paul a Volcker.
The Mayo Clinic provides a full range of health services including organ transplants, bone marror transplants, blood transfusions and genetic medicine.
(((OY VAY DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIFE EXTENDINGLY DELICIOUS)))

7) There is a Clinton Foundation -> Haiti connection.
>Operation Blessing???
>David Darg directing OBI’s relief efforts
>archive.is/dlrv9
>Ebola Orphan Program
>archive.is/AEhPP
>In addition to Darg’s passion for photography and film production, he has also served as a frontline contributor for Reuters, the BBC and CNN
OY VEY
>archive.is/gNW9y

8) There is a Klause Eberwein -> Haiti connection.
Klause Eberwein, a former Haitian government official was found dead July 11th of this year with a gunshot wound to the head. He was found 14501 South Dixie Highway; A Quality Inn.
This Quality Inn is 7.5 miles from my office.

9) There is a Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic connection.
My Peter Smith (((purportedly))) took his own life May 14th, in a hospital in Rochester Minnesota near the Mayo Clinic called the Aspen Suites.
The Aspen Suites is across the street from the St Mary's campus of Mayo Clinic and is almost exclusively used by patients of the hospital.
He (((purportedly))) left a suicide note which stated that "there was no foul play whatsoever" and "recent bad turn in health since January 2017" was the reason that he was taking his own life and the timing was related to "Life insurance of 5 million expiring".
He was purportedly searching for Clinton Emails.

ExcitedPsychologyAnon says:
>I know for a fact that she isn't lying.
>I finally get to use my psychology degree for something.
>Let me break it down.

>As an user earlier mentioned.
>Look at how her eyes bug out at 8:53 when Owen says "organ transplant"
>and again at 9:20 when Owen says "black market organ transplants"
>These are the only times in the entire video when her eyes bug out
>She is communicating that "yes, this is what is happening, but if I use words to tell you that then I'll die"
>Secondly at 9;18-;48 you can see her frontal body take quick breaths, she trembles, her face/lip quickly in direction go down and she clenches her jaw ( she is spooked).
>Followed quickly, she begins to cry.
>This is some real shit. I've seen many Asians cry and this looks identical.

DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

TimeLineAnon's Excellent... well, timeline:
Lads, what follows is my OC timeline pinpointing the illegal war being waged by FL/Hadassah rep Debbie Wasserman Schultz, on behalf Clintons, against 1) investigators of her collusion with the DNC 2) investigators of the Clintons/their Foundation 3) Sanders supporters seeking legal revenge against Schultz for 2016 Primaries fraud

06/2016
>Miami lawyers Jared and Elizabeth Beck file lawsuit against DNC and Schultz for ethic violations stemming from impartiality to Sanders campaign
archive.fo/v91tb

07/2016
>Sanders supporter Seth Rich is murdered; case remains unsolved; Shultz dedicates, um, bike plaque to Rich

08/2016
>Less than a month after Rich was murdered, attorney Shawn Lucas, 38, was found dead in his bathroom of "overdose." Lucas served the DNC with the lawsuit in early July 2016.

08/2016
>Schultz's Primary challenger in FL, Tim Canova, claims Shultz with "illegal use of DNC resources against him"; later floats DNC murdered Rich

This shit is incredible, it's crazy to hear it all laid out like this

05/17/2017
>Anti-Clinton-ite Peter W Smith is suicided via bag of helium in Minnesota hotel room, 10 days after telling WSJournal he was seeking evidence against Hillary re: missing emails

05/24/17
>Schultz actually threatens Capitol police chief with "consequences" if he didnt return equipment of hers confiscated for investigation after it was discovered hidden in a crevice of a House office building; believed stolen by Schultz employee Imran Awan...and then, same day...

05/24/17
>Beranton Whisenant, fed prosecutor, found dead by gun shot, still unsolved, on beach in same town where Schultz and Canova reside; possibly investigating Awan brothers, gov IT aides accused of stealing equipment and breaches of U.S. House IT network. Imran Awan worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

05/26/17
>Jacob Schwartz, son of Sanders' campaign lawyer and DeBlasio asst, arrested for child p0rn: 3k images, 100 vidz, including infants
archive.fo/7hDTU

06/03/17
>The Becks claim threatening phone call traced to Schultz; they ask FL judge for protection, are denied
archive.fo/w5zZh

06/2017
>Tim Canova announces he'll run again vs Schultz in FL; Sanders retracts support of Canova, whom he appointed to 2011 Senate advisory panel on Federal Reserve; Canova tweets on 06/17/17 that his computer has been hacked by DNC operatives

06/2017
>Bernie Sanders claims newly hot FBI probe of wife Jane for shady $10m college land deal is political; John Podesta cited deal as artillery against Bernie re: 2015 Wikileaks email leak

07/2017
>Former Haitian official Klaus Eberwein suicided by gunshot in Miami hotel; due the next wk to testify against Clinton Foundation

07/17/17
>Beck tells Infowars she has tied Whisenant, Smith, Eberwein deaths to Clinton Foundation cabal + found links to Bushes, Cheney etc. Fears for life, burst into tears on air.

08/2017
>Trump is kill? Becks are kill? Schultz flees to Israel for immunity? Or...pure coincidence, go to sleep.

HNWSR

Hey, could I get a link to the uncropped version?

HNWSR

Of the picture?
Don't have it.
Clearly served its purpose already.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

There's an 87% (+/-13) that this topic will be a target of slides.
Bunker in boys, Keep that coffee warm.

Bumps

>Beranton Whisenant, fed prosecutor, found dead by gun shot, still unsolved, on beach in same town where Schultz and Canova reside; possibly investigating Awan brothers, gov IT aides accused of stealing equipment and breaches of U.S. House IT network. Imran Awan worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
we really need to find a way to confirm what case he was currently investigating

>>Latest Interview youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oSLlTCisA
This is a current live stream, does anyone have a recorded version of her interview?

Bump

HNWSR

OH HOHOHOHOHOH DOT FUCKING JAYPEG
I haven't seen it yet, though according to Hard News it'll be uploaded as its own video after this stream, and to a sister channle. Don't worry, I'll get you the link ; )

Basic Gestalt of the referenced lawsuit:

> Kenichi Okabe is diagnosed with PSC (primary sclerosing cholangitis)
>Only cure is liver transplant
>with the help of his sister Yumiko Residor and her husband Scott Residor he secured a spot at the Mayo clinic in Jacksonville
>There is a $35k deposit just to secure an appointment at the clinic
>Deposit is paid by Marlene Paul out of Paul Family Trust.
>Marlene Paul is the 1st cousin of Scott Residor
>Christopher Bulacan the Mayo Clinic’s Liver Transplant Financial Coordinator tells the family Mr. Okabe was approved for the liver transplant
>Before Mr. Okabe was put on the list a $370k fee had to be paid to secure a spot on the waitlist
>Money was transferred
>mere days after receiving the deposit, the Mayo Clinic informed the family that he could not be listed because he was too weak and had a fungal infection.
>medical records showed that the fungal infection had been detected days before Ms. Paul wired the $370,000 deposit
>Money was never returned

I'm not seeing how this would connect with black market organ transfers. Anybody have ideas?

Don't know for sure if these stories are related or not, but just in case, here you guys go:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154389634.html

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Well-Known-Miami-Attorney-Ervin-Gonzalez-Found-Dead-at-Home-427488303.html

nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/

Keep up the good work.

>bump77*157

>bump

honestly i was watching that video and when she started crying i really felt like somebody had a gun to her head.

I'm in Miami, near her office (like an hour away) what can I do to help?

And the way she was looking around the room, yeah. Something just seemed wrong there.

the only thing I haven't really been able to verify is the High government connections on the Mayo clinics board of trustees. When i checked the mayo clinics website, the board of trustees was all doctors.
archive.is/TI4tL

Fake news, try citing sources before you make such insane allegations. But you cant, because these are baseless spurious claims

"Sometimes the forces are so great"

Yah, there's a shit ton of people involved in this. Entire police departments all around the world and shit. They're all Freemason cultists

There will be Therapy Officers waiting outside.

Negative. Sort yourself out.

hey schlomos

Go home.

Wear a black suit and sunglasses and hang around outside speaking into your collar.

kek

NO GO. I repeat. NO GO.
This situation is HOT, physical presence is not our strong suit. Our role here is widen the publics eye on her. SHARE THIS SHIT.

checked and bump

Best thing I've read all day.

How effective would a black market organ from Haiti be? Looks like the menu is limited by the 6 hour flight from Haiti to Jacksonville.

roling for podestas and clintons head rolling

Please don't ask questions about efficiency when we're talking about child traficking organ harvesting operations..

Bump

probably more effective to smuggle them into the US first. See laura silsby

t. CIA
Some other user said that the best thing she could do is get on Sup Forums and do an AMA with her timestamp. Someone's gotta reach out to her so she can be aware that the autists on pol got her covered. I mean, look at what we did with Seth Rich's death, we caused a buzz

>bump77*157

Checked

You've checked my gets
now call the Becks

Holy one

Shut the absolute fuck up you cum guzzling nigger loving used condom of a kike.

Not sure what you expect me to do.

You've checked my gets
now call the Becks
>Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers
>Address: 12485 SW 137th Ave #205, Miami, FL 33186
>Phone: (305) 234-2060

Sick of the flag to my American friend.

>Some other user said that the best thing she could do is get on Sup Forums and do an AMA with her timestamp. Someone's gotta reach out to her so she can be aware that the autists on pol got her covered. I mean, look at what we did with Seth Rich's death, we caused a buzz

You should go to her office and tell her to come on Sup Forums. Seriously that's the best thing you could do.

Needs to be done.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ

For that I might as well call her, but if she doesn't heed my warning I might as well...

Be careful though, you don't want to attract the attention of watching eyes.

kek supports this.

CallScript:
You have the support of the Media UnderDogs, and Frogs across the World.
Thank you.
>If you have an audiance, offer her the next few times you have available on your platform.
>Otherwise you can hang up. She needs to know she's supported.

That's even better advice than the other thing.

inb4 overdose
inb4 4 shot suicide into back of the head
inb4 gym accident
inb4 suffocation by hilldawgs roast beef curtains

We need her to be in the public eye, if that Haitian freaking official can just get wipped of the map with 3 articles to his name then what can we expect from her if she dies?
We need her on InfoWars on Cernobitch and on Sup Forums, someone anonymously call her, the info is here, call anonymously
>Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers
info is here, dial *67 and call anonymously
>>Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers

Tell her she needs to get in contact with Infowards (more interviews), Cernovitch the Bitch and Sup Forums

It's important to keep in mind that she has her own life to live, and she doesn't at all deserve to be harassed. Godspeed

As long as she does more interviews that means more eyes. Beck needs to make it so that taking her out will be costly, risky, and difficult to pull off without making mistakes.

E X A C T L Y
X A C T L Y E
A C T L Y E X
C T L Y E X A
T L Y E X A C
L Y E X A C T
Y E X A C T L

Called, left a message telling her the site URL, told her she had lots of friends. Will try again later

She's open from 9 to 5

Good deal, user.

Wait, shit, she's a liberal.
Maybe leave a note to let her know she should take people here with a grain of salt?

I think more people should call, leave a very brief message of support and further directions, both to us and advice for her own safety, perhaps.

She voted for Trump.

Right? I thought so when I called but wanted to be brief. Kinda hoped her desperation would push her through the salt. Maybe a different call could address it. Our power comes from being many. I should have warned her not to trust any of us, though

I gotta tell ya I used to think you guys were off the deep end, but I've looked into all the sources and a lot of it is entirely legit. I was able to verify everything on pic related as being true or at least accurate. We need to start pushing out subversive normie friendly content to show the masses.

>advocating seditious ideation

They only points we need to make are:
>You're supported far more than you know
>Here's my platform, it's audiance, and available times for an interview, however short.
That's it, short 'n sweet lads.

tell her she needs to make a thread though

Dont see what's wrong with what he said, it's literally what we do.

IMPORTANT UPDATES:
See picture here
For potent info on Beranton J Whisenant's death

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO REACH OUT TO HER:
The best thing to do right now is to CONTACT ELIZABETH AND INTERVIEW HER. As long as she does more interviews that means more eyes. Beck needs to make it so that taking her out will be costly, risky, and difficult to pull off without making mistakes.
They only points we need to make are:
>You're supported far more than you know
>Here's my platform, it's audiance, and available times for an interview, however short.

That's it, short 'n sweet lads.

Negative.
Repeat.
Negative.

Involving her directly with Sup Forums is counter productive. She needs to be seen and heard across as much stations and platforms as we can muster. Our image is... how shall I put this... See picture.

See, that's what I kept thinking: Short and sweet, right? But then I got a bit nervous, thinking of all the little nuances for a normie coming here. How to post, how to make a thread, etc. without lurking for more than a couple of days minimum. Which is why I thought to ask for others to call and leave their own short messages, like "Go to Sup Forums/pol, make a thread by blah blah blah, post a timestamp (explain what timestamp is)" etc.

I thought so too, but... I mean fuck reddit.

>we

That's ok, you did more right there than most peeps.
Lets stick to the interviews, it really does keep the message clear and lessons the hassle we may inevitably put on her by doing this.

My appologies, Elizabeth. Lets keep this neat lads.

If you're not actively trying to shovel the coal into this furnace, or at least support the very idea of victory in the least, then I don't believe you're from around here.

bump

for the love of god do not post anything from inforwars, these retards say muslims run the federal reserve

Well fuck me

That's right, the more interviews she does the better. Im hoping she has gotten a gun, Florida has stand your ground still, as far as I remember.

Content is King, bitch

She needs to get on anyone who will interview her, preferably Infowars and Cernovitch

SHE NEEDS TO GET ON POL THOUGH

i stopped watching anything from them the day they said muslism run the federal reserve

literally paid shills

also. follow her on twitter;

twitter.com/eleebeck

Shut your whore mouth

They're an okay gateway drug.

much determination
so agenda

:(
good idea
Yeah they're dodgy, lots of misinfo to hide (((them)))