How can we get rid of hollywood?

how can we get rid of hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html#ixzz4nJfK8Nqr
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html#ixzz4nJfmTKAs
foxnews.com/story/2007/01/09/angelina-jolie-newborn-daughter-shiloh-is-blob.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill all the jews

fpbp and /thread

and they wonder why brad drinks and has "outbursts"

Meanwhile, Brad Pitt has been having public meltdowns over his sudden realization of his what his kikery is doing to our society.

Hopefully Pitt can get custody of the ones Jolie doesn't want then. She can keep the little niglets. Doubt she will though - she won't have an leverage otherwise.

>le privileged

Because she'll have a higher iq I don't get it

But this can't be real. No way a mother could be this callas to her child if she went through childbirth...unless she didn't go through pain for it. Really made me thunk

>Brad Pitt is gazing at himself in the mirror, practicing his lines
>Shiloh the outcast approaches him cautiously
>"We're gonna keel us some not-zees!"
>"We're gonna keel us some naht-zees!"
>"D-Dad?"
>"We're gonna keel us smoe naht-zees!"
>"D-Dad?"
>"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? GO ASK YOUR MOTHER!!!"
>"O-okay"
>"We're gonna keel us some naht-zees!"

What a fake ass bitch.

I envy people like you who find it unthinkable.

>32 years old

Who cares? Mother has the power over her childs well being

this article is from 2007.

really ? source? sorry i purposefully avoid hollywood related current events

To be fair, her daughter probably has Jolie's terrible genetic disease that causes 100% chance of breast cancer and 50% chance of ovarian cancer.

The pendulum is already swinging.
Hollywood just follows trends.

He's just an American boy from Missouri or Oklahoma or something. He could've been /ourguy/.

this is the answer actually

>No way a mother could be this callas to her child if she went through childbirth..

You are a very lucky person then.
Many of us understand this all too well.

This is good. She's gonna be one of us when she grows up.

I think if I had to shove out a whole baby through a small orrifice I'd be eternally grateful for getting past that which in turn would autopilot love for the baby. After all if I went through all that pain might as well love the little shit and get my money's worth

The only conclusion is she must have been on (((pills))) to kill any pain

why the fuck these rich niggers be adopting kids ?
im sure they do the bumsex with em and rent em out to pizzagate.

From the daily mail

Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child.

But she changed her mind after seeing Brad with Zahara and Maddox after bringing her to the U.S. from Ethiopia.

She said: "I saw Brad with her and Maddox, and I realised how much he loved them - and how a biological child would not in any way be a threat."

The actress said she felt a deep connection to her adopted children because of the pain they had endured in their young lives.

She added: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.

"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.

"But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html#ixzz4nJfK8Nqr

But when asked if she was glad she'd had Shiloh, Angelina said she avoids singling out her biological child at the expense of her adopted children.

She said: "It was so lovely. But at the same time, the first time we saw a picture of Zahara before we met her we were both very emotional.

"It was different journeys but very similar feelings."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html#ixzz4nJfmTKAs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not seeing a mention of "blob". OP dun did rused us

Angelina Jolie's adopted kids tugged at her heart strings a little bit more than her biological daughter did -- at least when she was first born.

"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much," Jolie says in the new issue of U.K. Elle.

"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

foxnews.com/story/2007/01/09/angelina-jolie-newborn-daughter-shiloh-is-blob.html

JUST

Looks like shes just got no love for babys

>Ew like daipers? I'll just pick them up on safari after the messy phase

>American wants to kill the people that have produced 99% of his culture

like any of her adopted children weren't just as entitled as her biological children and way better off than the rest of us 99,99999%.

brad should get his shit together and file for full custody, that crazy woman is more concerned to become the next Diana anyways.

Jesus, like just thinking about your mother loving you less because you happen to not be born into misery. Just a friendly reminder to never wife crazy no matter how hot she is.