US Citizen BTFO'd by Britain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4709122/US-expert-fails-Charlie-s-doctors-reconsider.html

How retarded are Americans? Multiple doctors have assessed the boy and they've concluded that there's no hope yet you assholes are STILL being conned by your medical industry which profits off of keeping people on useless meds for as long as possible
>Oy vey goy there's a special treatment! Just keep paying me and we'll cure the boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0R7tDXhCZY
english.stackexchange.com/questions/83728/does-the-word-government-in-english-mean-the-courts-as-well
trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/teacher_lessons/3branches/1.htm
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/rrm2b-related-mitochondrial-dna-depletion-syndrome-encephalomyopathic-form-with-renal-tubulopathy#genes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For a very long time the Republicans in the US protested any socialized medicine because it would give the Government the ability to decide who lives and who dies. This argument carried no weight to Democratic voters.

For example, if 90 year old Grandma is sick, they'd probably elect to just allow the pneumonia to kill her instead of doing everything they can. This is probably the best option. But, if the family had money, they would be able to pay for Grandma to go to private doctors and have her issues sorted out to the best of their ability, even if it was a futile (or arguably, cruel) to do so.

The crux here being that, the Government has the right to not pay for treatment if they don't think it is worth it, but private citizens could carry on with treatment on their own.

Charlie Gard has extended this relationship of Government and your body. Government rules that Charlie has no merits in seeking treatment on Government dollar. Sure, that's fine. But, on top of that, Government now has forbidden the family from seeking treatment in the US and is prohibiting it from leaving the country, even though this would be entirely at the family's expense.

This is the nightmare "death panel" scenario Republicans harped on about for seemingly no reason. It's an actual thing transpiring before our eyes.

And now, even though Gard could become a Permanent Resident by an act of Congress, the UK courts are refusing to let him leave. An American resident has been detained without charge and is sentenced to die by neglect. This is against basic human decency. Our Military should extract Charlie as a protectorate of our nation.

Dumb Americans. This child should not suffer any longer. Not only has he got a horrid genetic disorder, he's now an American citizen.

God help him!

also OP is a sick fuck who loves killing babies and I hope Muhammad rapes him to death

Are you the retard that was asked multiple times to provide the definition of a government? The same retard that attributed arguments to the wrong posters?

Are you the retards that keep blaming everyone else but his parents fucked up genetics for this kid dying?

Just let the kid try out the medicine and if that doesn't work then you can execute him you Brit.

Nice trips.

Also, that people still defend ARE EN AITCH ESS boggles my brain-box.

Some add Charlie to the Anglo kill count image

Nope. I just asked. Never got an answer. But I think you just answered my second question.

His father is quite BEADY.

>Government rules
Sorry Yank but you've failed to understand how the system works.

The doctors decided. The court agreed. The government had no part in it.

I hope you and your filthy lying hate filled country perishes in Korean atomic fire.

Nah I'm just curious as to how anyone in these threads can blame anyone else other than the parents for this kids sickness.

The court is a part of your government you daft autistic cunt

>flown in for treatment
but there is no treatment for his condition? his only hope is to be a guinea pig.

Please enlighten us then. I know i have asked multiple times, but apparently Bongs are too stupid to understand their own system. How is the NHS not part of the government? I am not being snarky, I am asking.

Someone edit Charlie into the pic please

>Just let the child have its take on medicine and IF THAT DOESN"T WORK then start barking your death sentences proudly.
My guess is bongs have such bizarre laws in place maybe because of cases before that, when retarded parents spent their money and took their inoperable kids to some healers who will treat them with herbs, mantras and homeopathy.

It also reminds me of some completely screwed russian guy who wanted to spend his fortune earned on stock exchange to do a full body transplantation (yes, really) in Italy. Now he's adult and wasn't barred from doing so, but it was quite obvious for everyone in both countries that this thing is a scam. Don't know what happened to him tho.

Why do people care so much about this shit? Fucking hell, babies die all the time.

>what is separation of powers

>I hope you and your filthy lying hate filled country perishes in Korean atomic fire
Muhammad's gonna take over your entire country with 1 gun and 1 bullet before that happens.

>perishes in Korean atomic fire.
scratch that
too painless

Separation of powers in the UK, courts are not part of the government..
Why don't you just google the UK's constitutional structure and learn for yourself? It's really not that hard to do.

>the court agreed
>the government had no part
British """intellectuals""" everyone

And I'm curious about the questions I asked about how the NHS is not part of the government, but I have only received deflection.

how is it America's fault? seems like the parents want to do everything possible to keep him alive and get better. but yeah it's America's fault. I don't think the child should suffer any longer than possible, especially if nothing can be done, but this is the parents choice. no way the US is forcing the child to stay alive. maybe all that gingivitis in your mouth is having an impact on your thinking ability. maybe you should come to the US, we have toothbrushes and mouthwash here.

Lol kimmy actually getting a nuke off, buck toothed faggot

You've got to be a troll. They're branches of the government. It's like you're trying to convince us that the Queen is somehow not government because she's been limited in power. You're fucking retarded.

My guess is Gov just sets the budget, NHS does whatever they want

no.....no its not. Gov is a different branch of power...are you trolling me nigga?

You are so eager to kill you won't even let someone else waste someone else's money. You are sick.

>judiciary isnt a branch of government
Britbong education

Why do Bongs love oppressive governments so much? It's like they beg people to tell them what to do.

It wasn't funny the first time either takbir

Jesus christ let that little retard baby die, what a wast of taxpayer funds, go spartan and chuck him in the trash

Why is it that British people are stern and calculating while Americans are emotional babies as this thread proves?

Why not just answer the question? It's most likely because you don't know. How is a public entity not a part of the government?

They don't deserve education.

They should pull the plug ASAP.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0R7tDXhCZY

the queen is the head of the state, not part of gov. You are confusing government with state.

digits wasted on such an obvious faggot

fucking idiot Americans want to keep a human lab rat to experiment on. disgusting

The NHS is not the court lol.....

>Missed my joke

>He's been told 100 times that the UK's constitution contains separation of powers
>He ignores this
>He doesn't even check google

>American """intellectuals"""

Judiciary in this country is independent of the government.

ENGLISH BABIES DIE IN ENGLAND WITH HONOR FUCK YOU BURGERS

english.stackexchange.com/questions/83728/does-the-word-government-in-english-mean-the-courts-as-well

Okay, so apparently in British English, the UK's "Government" in a legal sense does not include the court system, whereas Government in the US (and in the literal definition not bastardized by limp dick cocksuckers from England) means what it naturally does.

This is quintessential British pedantry and I still vote that we fucking invade, but now simply because of this autism.

>americation

are you this retarded? why is kek giving digits out to these mongoloids?
Your court system is funded by tax payers. It operates on the exact same incentive structure as other branches of government.

Even if the experimental treatment works the kid isn't going to make a full recovery by any stretch of the imagination. That's if it works, and the Yank doctor had now said that the chances of that are slim because of the specific form that his co condition has taken.

Basically a grief stricken family who don't, understandably, want their son to die are being manipulated in to offering him as a guinea pig on their own dime.

Don't bother, Americans think every country in the world is structured like them.. It's pathetic really.

Because it's been answered, you refuse to accept said answer because it goes against your current narrative.

>stern and calculating

I think there's a basic problem in the difference of definitions here
The are three basic powers regarding laws, legislative (writes them), executive (enforces them) and judiciary (interprets them)
In the US these three together are defined as three branches of government
In European countries, the Government is only the executive power

>The NHS is not the court lol.....
But it is funded by taxpayers and therefore operates as any other government bureaucracy would operate. My god, man, how can you be this fucking stupid?

So you just found out that our courts are not the government.

Well done, it only took you an hour to figure it out even though you were told. Have a star *

>trusting the (((nhs)))
good goy

Believe it or not, lots of people are kind of hard wired to not want babies to die.

No, the courts are not part of government in the US either. There is no special burger definition of the word government. You are just retarded.

But it's not the court... Or are you going to try and argue that it is?

Its about an parents choice. Do you know why this is being opposed? Its because even though they are funding the treatment the ruling would open a precedent for this treatment to be paid for by the NHS.

I agree his parents should nhave let him go but he's being denied treatment to make an example.

Considering the courts can order a baby to die I'll consider them a part of the government by its natural definition. It's like contending that the IRS is somehow not a governmental agency because it's technically a private company. This is pedantry, you know it, and you're a baby killer.

US Doctors deserve a chance to save the babies life. We know we have by far the superior healthcare and will be able to achieve this "miracle" or as it is know 'all technology is indistinguishable from magic', UK will learn what capitalism can do! Or maybe they are just scared to give us Baby Charlie in case they would be embarrassed.

Parliament is legislative
Courts are judiciary

...its still part of the Government, like it is in the US.

trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/teacher_lessons/3branches/1.htm

You are simply incorrect.

Yes that was the question. However I was looking for an answer, not a repetition of the question.

If I wanted you to repeat sections of my question I would've said "Americans, please reply to me quoting sections of my question but do not answer the question itself". I hope I've helped clear up any misconceptions you had.

The commenter you replied to said it was part of the government.
Now everyone is trying to say that the government is somehow separate from a sub-branch of that government.

>tfw Sup Forums thinks he should be given drugs and govt as well as European Court have nothing to do with it

>Be British
>Country is ran by pedophiles and migrant pedo rings run rampant
>silence

>Be British
>Diseased baby taken to US for treatment
>Protest because you wanted the baby to die

Fuck off.

>Considering the courts can order a baby to die I'll consider them a part of the government

Ok if you need to win this argument so badly then by Christ you get to win it (even if you are a retard with less brain cells than Charlie Gard).

You're replying to a burger, it's a lost cause

cheers m8

now on to how you're a baby killer

>Other branches of government
ok im gonna spell it out:
The one that has branches is the state. the government is one of the branches of the state(executive). The courts are another different branch of the state(judiciary). The last branch is Congress (legislative).

this is some 2 grade shit come on...

And you'd rather the child just fucking die than even give him the slimmest of chances?

*Blocks your path*

>Courts are judiciary
Judiciary in this country is independent of the government. What are people not understanding about that?

U fucking wot m8? No one is saying that, the NHS is not the court. Learn it and accept it.

>An institution that can prevent you from seeking medical care on your own dime isn't part of the government
God damned britcucks

Why do UK citizens like being a bitch to their state?

In the vocabulary of European countries, yes, yes it is
It's a linguistic barrier apparently

kys retard

>multiple doctors
>no hope
Damn shame Britain.

>oy vey
>special treatment
My son would get the very best, at least from me.

>trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/teacher_lessons/3branches/1.htm
ok all burgers are retards then not just you.

Not if it costs the tax payer millions of pounds

is it bad that I laughed?

Don't waste your time, I'm just laughing. Just laugh with me Spain. Just laugh...

>Get called out on their stupidity
>HURRR DURRR GURR RURRR I'M RITE U ARE RONK!!!!

lol adorable!!!!!

National Hellhound Service.

How about this We all shut the fuck up about it and let the parents decide what to do?

>don't protest that the baby should be put to rest peacefully as it will have 0 quality of life

you would rather keep it alive and experiment on it.

>UK constitutional structure
You have no constitution. 1000 looseleaf sheets in different locations does not equal a constitution. If you're gonna play the 'im suh smart' game separation of powers is the separation of the executive, legislative and judicial branches. These three all form the 'government'

This Charlie Gard shit is so fucked up. Parents get to keep their baby alive and in pain at incredibly high cost to the tax payer (medical cost and legal costs) and they still won't pull him of life support even after the appeal to the UK court and EU court failed.

On another note I doubt the German government rgives a Shit about money.

>How about this We all shut the fuck up about it and let the patient decide what to do?
fixed

Can you idiots not see that they're trying to set a precedent for testing random shit they've pulled out of their arse on babies?

The "cure" (lol) hasn't even been tested in mice..

They don't just want your foreskins, now they want your whole babies.

For those interested about his actual condition, read this: ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/rrm2b-related-mitochondrial-dna-depletion-syndrome-encephalomyopathic-form-with-renal-tubulopathy#genes

He can't make new DNA, he can't repair DNA. He has no motor function. Can't breathe unaided, can't eat unaided, can't swallow, can't even open his eyes. Has brain, liver and kidney damage beyond repair.

But because some Jew doctor comes out and says "oi! Giz me a few million shekels and I'll "cure" him with this miracle treatment I've pulled out of my arse!", some people are thick enough to go along with it.

Telling this idiot to fuck off is just the same as dealing with any other scammer.

But again it's not just the money, it's the precedent this sets, the treatment has not been tested on mice. You don't just shove any old cocktail into a human.

DNA problems are tested by analysing the DNA, finding the right gene switches, developing a drug to combat it, testing it in MICE, then testing in humans. There's no reason to test on a living fucking baby. (No, it has NO chance of "working", if you Americans think you can reverse brain damage you're likely brain damaged yourselves).

that little nigger better not be an anchor baby we dont need any refugees

This is being said for the thousanth time already.

the parents will provide the money and not a drop of a pound will be wasted from taxpayers money because the child will recieve treatment in the States.

The parents had 2 million in donations and the NHS wasnt gonna pay a penny.
They just didnt allow it to cover their vampire asses so they cant be sued for wrongful discharge.

>You have no constitution.
U WOT M8?

We have an uncodified constitution. Please tell me all Americans aren't this stupid?

You are dehumanzing Charlie, and treating him a product.

The doctors are acting on the strength of their own moral judgement, not on the strength of profit.

Ok. But I was told the court is not a part of the governing body. If that's true, then we are right in saying the court is preventing the parents from using their own money to provide a treatment to the child, which Bongs have been saying since the last thread that this was not the situation.

Most Americans are psychically disgusted with Euros' blind reliance on the state, and how so many are fine with establishing a precedent that the government can choose who lives and dies, i.e. death panels.

This whole decision has given those against single payer health care more fodder when arguing against it because it's showing death panels are a real side effect of having socialized medicine.

If God wanted the baby to die he would have let it pass by now.

Americans are immune to reason

How about we remove all treatment and let nature decide if he lives or dies.