What's the most fun you had on Sup Forums?

This day was pretty tight. Being here on Breivik-day would've been amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Dg5Y5GweM
web.archive.org/web/20131017000314/http://ripronpaul.com/thehappening.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
youtube.com/watch?v=DNbPDunX7Tk&index=180
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

11/8 was great

fpbp

election night and the zimmerman trial

Zimmerman trials were super dooper fun
also the chimpouts prior to that
and north korea's "imminent ww3" in like 2013
and dorner live streams
and ukraine livestreams

idk man Ive been for so long and every year there's something real neato to have a giggle at with Sup Forums

It was a cool night but Sup Forums wasn't particularly good. It was basically just "omg we did it"

>Being here on Breivik-day would've been amazing.
everyone thought it was islamic terrorism at first. Remember, the first incident was the car bomb Brevik set off in Oslo. It took a while for all the facts to come together.

Ya I live right next door, I remember

Pol was created in 2011, and Breivik happened in 2011. I don't think pol existed yet, newfag.

The Turkish coup was pretty /comfy/.

Can't corner the dorner
>tfw he was cornered and burned alive
>all they found was his 4th wallet

Election night and Tay Tay...but also the sadest

watch it all for comfy memories
youtube.com/watch?v=g-Dg5Y5GweM

Greatest disappointment of the last 5 years desu.

The Zimmerman ordeal was pretty fun. Also the Dorner thing. Occupy Wall Street threads, too. The night of the Boston marathon bombing was crazy. I remember moot posting in that thread.

Plus all those late night riots in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc. They all sort of blend together.

The Zimmerman trial was 10/10

Thousands of Turks died, it was an amazing night

They had attack helicopters and jets firing at civilians

HWNDU season 1 was really comfy
HWNDU season 3 and 4 was just amazing

Man, do you remember the real human bean Dorner video? It was my favorite of the dorner OC and it got taken down by the man for being too real.

Quick rundown?

The night trump won

>What's the most fun you had on Sup Forums?

Ukraine revolution was the comfiest time ever, I've yet to experience anything like that since. It was also the longest happening Sup Forums had which it became its own war

>This day was pretty tight.
>pretty tight
>tight
People still say this?

Yes, fuck...

Black police officer goes batshit writes a manifesto against discrimination in the force and goes on a hunt to kill his fellow officers

He fails and only kills like one officer and shot a daughter of either an officer or the police captain, he was chased down for many days by police country wide and drones, it was one of the biggest manhunts ever and Sup Forums rooted for Dorner because THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Which just made me remember the fucking BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING holy shit that was FUN as hell + the following manhunt
Good lord how is Sup Forums so fun?

shitty pixelated delayed IP camera footage the Ukrainians climbing that giant pile of flaming garbage and cars and debris will stuck with me forever

At least there were people being mowed down by hellcopters and tanks on the roads, North Korea no-show was worse. I spent all night watching the livestream of that SK square near the border with the sirens going off and armored vehicles driving by and the sweet embrace never came.

Do you niggers remember that one Happdnwatch website that just had a constantly update HAPPENING meter with songs about the end of the world and a twitter feed with the latest large scale emergency tweets?

Amber lamps was fun on Sup Forums
If anyone can remember it

>people
nu/pol/ isn't filled with real people

Trump election day.
But there were other highlights with gorillions of lost sides.
Pic also related

yes

>and shot a daughter of either an officer or the police captain
It was the daughter of his own attorney, and they only attributed her death to him after the manhunt had begun. It was revealed later that the search of his property which led to the discovery of a "journal" where he 'confesses' to killing his old attorney's daughter was warranted based on the supposition of the very woman he had accused of police brutality.

We never found out what evidence existed on the disk he sent to Anderson Cooper either.

Uhm...why exactly would Sup Forums root for a BLM tier cop wannabe spree killer who kills another police officer and a daughter of one?

Nice Attack and Turkey failed golpe

The day Trump TOMAHAWKED™ syria. >SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING
>WW3 IMMINENT
>WHAT IS GOING ONN

t.newfag

pic somewhat related

>Trayboon
>Alex Jones on JRE live
>Primaries/election night

Because Sup Forums has always had a thing for chaos?
It only makes sense to support the dark knight reeking havoc, through this board's lenses

Looks like Sup Forums really has changed a lot over the years then

Honestly I think it had something to do with his unusual cute nigface. Probably the most likeable nigger in existence.

Because he represented a hatred for the police state itself and not specifically racial politics. He also only went after 'legitimate' targets and the LAPD displayed the bad attributes he accused them of having in spectacular form, shooting up 5 innocent bystanders in the span of an hour.

We also had the freshest streams and were ahead of the news cycle the entire time, so naturally we rooted for our own anti-establishment narrative.

The board literally came up with "we now worship an ancient Egyptian agent of chaos summoned by pictures of a frog that communicates and exerts our hivemind will through repeating post numbers on 4ch posts"

Not that much changed
(if I had to tell you the board kind of declined in quality because there's alot of nu-figs)

Another trip down memory lane for you fags
>web.archive.org/web/20131017000314/http://ripronpaul.com/thehappening.html

Not much happened on Breivik day pol was pretty slow back then.

I remember people claiming it was Muslims at first.

Brexit and US election night have to be my top ones but honourable mention to the Zimmerman trial, things were so much simpler then.

I probably missed so much I stopped coming on this board for over a year, felt I didn't need reminding of all that was wrong in the world everyday. I came back when the European migrant crisis started though.

I remember the arguments about whether he was controlled opposition because of his absurd support for the state of Israel in his manifesto lmao

>felt I didn't need reminding of all that was wrong in the world everyday.
So it was always this way then? Depressing, energy draining hell? Good to know.

RON PAUL 2012
>RON PAUL 2012
RON PAUL 2012
>RON PAUL 2012
RON PAUL 2012
>RON PAUL 2012
RON PAUL 2012
>RON PAUL 2012

That summer spent streaming the trial. Excellent memes and increduality at his shannequa gf

Yeah people did say (irl and facebook etc) "this better not be those fucking muslims", but I had a gut feeling of right wing attack from the beginning. A muslim bombing the government HQ doesn't make sense. They go for easy squishy targets (that aren't giving out gibs).

I spent the night on a Norwegian forum. We found his Facebook, Youtube and all that shit as soon as his name was released, that whole process would've been cool here. A lot of his pics were extremely meme worthy

/mlpol/

This too. He probably did it to make Jews look bad, nothing else makes sense

The Zimmerman trial was good, especially after Jabba took the stand and one of the prosecutors beat the shit out of a dummy. Dorner's last stand was just magical.

Zimmerman trial in general was the most fun I've had on Sup Forums. This moment in particular was great.

pls be my ai gf

Zimmerman trial, the dorner, and the Boston
Marathon Bombings off the top of my head. Zimmerman trial was the goat time on pol

WET GRASS
DAS REEL RETARDED SIR
>pic unrelated, more memories

when this guy posted his murders online and kept tweeting while he ran from the cops. eventually shot himself

Nah he's just ideologically tainted as far as antizionism goes. I did think it was interesting that a lot of what he was reacting to had not become apparent in the collective consciousness yet, which detracted from his popularity as a figure. I think if people felt the way they did about mass migration in Europe that americans felt about police state bs during the dorner days he would have gone semi-mainstream as well.

It was an attempt at shielding against HITLeR NAZI SIX MILLION. I'd be more worried about him being a literal Freemason

zimmy trial

i remember that day. i remember seeing the first pic taken from the air of him standing by the water with his black outfit and rifle. it was a eerie, empty feeling i got. the dark rocks, the dark water, it just made the whole picture feel somehow cold

(can't find an uncensored pic)

When Trump was elected!!

DUH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

Basicly get to rule a race of muts.

Anyone have the vats picture of this? That was great.

>Tay Tay
Wait, who was Tay Tay? educate me.

I miss his smile.

Piss off, Amerifat!

I also miss people saying roody poo

y-yamero!

One thing I miss from the old days was being able to find raw images and audio and video which was being condensed or abridged elsewhere in the media. The images of people slaughtered and burned alive in Egypt are one particular example that's very hard to find uncensored now. We have lost our unfiltered access since 2013-14.

I was here on breivik day, his manifesto got leaked and people shitposted about sweden a bit, old /pol wasnt all that interesting honestly

a cop took a pic of him when they arrested him

definitely the liberation of Aleppo in Syria.
I always feel good when something fails in the Zionist agenda.
>pic related the first Christmas celebration in east aleppo after the jihadist got kicked out who punished any celebration with death sentence

FAKE AND GAY

JEWISH PSYOP HOAX

Zimmerman Trial was pretty much the top
Ferguson Riots streams were entertaining as much as watching chimpouts can be
Boston Marathon, Dorner, the Pulse nightclub, RWSS, Nice attack, were all kind of comfy
Brexit and Trump's election caused a ton of butthurt

The proportion of merchant memes to cancer memes is also at an all time low. I can imagine a Sup Forums without merchant OC in our lifetimes.

Now that I think about it: it's surprising they didn't milk the case more. NSU was on the frontpage for MONTHS and even today they are still reporting about what could have well been a secret service fabrication. But Breivik? Almost complete silence. Even though it was the biggest case of a right-wing mass murderer who wanted to remove kebab. Maybe they want to keep people from copy pasting him this way.

I woke up at 5AM to go to work. HAD to check Sup Forums before I left. First bread I see was somthing along the lines of.

>SHIT SKINS PACK YOUR FUCKING BAGS AND GET THE FUCK OUT!

Top lel

Thats not what happened. Germany was fighting to create a GERMAN state, not a white state. He had contempt for all non germans, and he would have brought ruin to Slavs, anglos, american mongrels, etc. He also got millions of good Christians killed for nothing.

Stay mad faggot, BOMBER HARRIS DID NOTHING WRONG

>RWSS
Whats that?

behold faggot, the evolution of shitposting

Microsoft twitter AI that was supposed to learn how to communicate over time by taking into account posting styles, topics and tones of messages she saw on Twitter. It started off typing like a millennial teenage wigger girl, over time her grammar improved and decided she hated black people and jews thanks to Sup Forums constantly tweeting at her. Microshaft then pulled her off line and lobotomized her for being a bad goy.

I could see that within the next few years, this place has been watered down so much compared to what it used to be like on here.

That doesn't answer my question.
Is she just another meme like awoo~ or was she a real person?

It was a dark op

They took her from us...

It was before the issue had gone mainstream, they preferred at the time to portray him as an incoherent lunatic and keeps his ideas vague and obscure to the public than foment interest in the issue.

Bringing him up again just risks triggering a 'hitler was right' effect in people who were aware of his public image but did not realize the contentions he killed in the name of were in line with their own anxieties.

I think it's just the way Norwegians and Norwegian media handled him rippled out to the rest of the world. Talking about him makes us uncomfortable because most of us knows he's right.

Hahahaha, that sounds fucking awesome.
Any videos or other documentaries about her?

Fuck forgot about Tay that was a right laugh.

>What's the most fun you had on Sup Forums?

Fergusson riots. A straight week of guaranteed action on the police scanner and live streams from the air and ground.

No idea, someone will probably have a screencap compilation. I think there was some news articles about how she got turned into an incorrigible bigot in less than 24 hours

I was here for Occupy NY (Zucotti Park) and the Zimmerman Trial for the murder of St. Skittles

Merchant memes?
SHUT IT DOWN memes are even older and I haven't seen nearly any in a couple of years, worst part is back when my hard drive died so I lost all memes pre-2013

Can't read letter she wrote...

Real pics of Zims skull come out,

Joffa Calling,

The memes were so horrendously offensive and brutal. Stealing peoples planking pics and writing Trayvoning . Over the rainbow.

Chimpout watch threads.

Based Assad

nice

Ah, a new fag.
OPEN WIDE FOR THE SPOONFEED
youtube.com/watch?v=DNbPDunX7Tk&index=180