/DIXIE/ General Triggering Lefties Edition

All welcome ITT; Sons and Daughters of the south. Central and South American Confederados, Respectful Europeans, Sympathetic Scots and Irish, and Allied Brits.
Shaun King. BLM. Triggered yankees, leftists, and Muslims may leave.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J8P6WfS7w
youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MQK_Ia63OM

Other urls found in this thread:

abbevilleinstitute.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec
youtube.com/watch?v=8geVz2-AoMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr_zIaMoris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic: Burial Crew Andersonville Prison

3 hundred thousand Yankees
Is stiff in southern dust.
We got 3 hundred thousand
Before they conquered us
They died of Southern Fever
And southern steel and shot
I wish there were 3 million
Instead of what we got.

This is Little Rock Central High School.

Just look at that mighty southern architecture.

Andersonville Prisoner Reunion 1896, drinking from the stockade Sweetwater Creek ... That water must not be all that bad.

This is the Anthony Chapel in Garven Gardens, Hot Springs Arkansas.

Wow. That's one hell of a high school.

This is the old Army Navy Hospital. That architecture is inspiring to say the least.

Any more of these pics?

Speaking of Arkansas ...

What are we gonna do about all the niggers in the south??

I'll check ...

Most are based. Gotta break that "no snitching" bullshit though. It took $60,000 to get someone to talk about the drive by murder of a little two year old black girl in Little Rock last last year/Early this year.

Thats a fucking cultural problem, bruh.

Andersonville Poo-in-Loo, 1864

What was the reward for Jessica Chambers?
She was the coal burner who's boyfriend poured gasoline down her throat & lit a match. Those niggers didn't say a damn word about that.

Is there any here from north Mississippi who wants a boyfriend pleease I just want to be treated like a whore and then cook u breakfast and I am adorable

I need to go there one day.
He's proud of his prices, though.

Never heard about this one.

Time-Stamped Tits or GTFO.

>lineage hails from the 27th Virginia Infantry
>born and raised in Ohio

Such is suffering.

It was national news for over a year.
Jessica Chambers, 19, of Courtland, MS

I am not a female, just a ronery weeb

abbevilleinstitute.org/

If y'all are looking for some good scholarly Southern writings and the like, check out The Abbeville Institute.

Wrong Thread.

Goddamnit Milo, git!

AH SAID GIT!

I purchased several books from their recommended reading list. They select based, Southern authors only.

Lawrenceville, GA lynching.
Nigger killed a black woman & her daughter.

(1/2)

R8 please

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice and Cool in Beautiful South Carolina

Nigger said he was innocent.
(2/2)

Fucking love Chick-fi. Just wish they had bone-in stuff.

>Nothing about peaches
8/10

notbad/10

Ain't no Arkansas tho.

It's hotbtgis week outside of Atlanta.

I can't take up my musket
And fight them now no more.
But I ain't not gonna love 'em
That is certain sure.
And I don't want no pardon
For what I was and am.
I won't be reconstructed
And I don't care a damn.

Ok but I will be monitoring this thread and I hope to hear from my future bf soon

>hotbtgis
God Damn ... Hot This Week. Geez.

92 here in Arkansas. 150% humidity on top of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec

No doubt, Clyde Wilson is a Southern genius. I met most of those involved in the Institute, and they are all great people who love the South and real discussion.

LOOK AWAY, DIXIE LAND!

I got your bull dogs right here ...

Begone thot

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

How did you meet them?

98deg and 98% humidity here in Alabama too. Oh, and fuck University of Alabama. It's War Eagle around here.

>based
that's a contradiction. How can a freeloader, hitching a ride on the prosperity and legal structure of another people's country, qualify as "based".
>inb4 "they didn't have a choice"
True, but that doesn't make their descendants freeloaders to any lesser degree. No such thing as a based black man, except a nationalistic African in Africa.

I wish I was in Dixie lads.

"most are based"

ok bud.

Friendly reminder that russian and other foreign intel use our differences as americans to divide us so they can conquer

>How can a freeloader, hitching a ride on the prosperity and legal structure of another people's country
Hey man black people contribute.
It's niggers that's a problem.

If you don't know the difference you aint from the south.

phoneposter detected

Funny photo I found in a Georgia history book today ...

(1/3)

Is that a fucking FREAK SHOW?!

Traveling Circus
Athens, GA
c. 1900

>implying a land invasion of the USA is an even remote logistical possibility for any nation's armed forces, including ours
Why don't you take your alarmist anti-Southern ideas someplace else

We Irish are to blame for all of Americas troubles.

The white men hurry-up & waiting for the photographer to take the damn photo of the strange character with a snake in its mouth. The niggers are fixated gaze on the person with a snake in its mouth. Staring with wonder & fear.
LoL

They have a summer school event outside of Charleston every year. If you're a student you can potentially get a scholarship to go. It's about 5 days and they give lectures about various aspects of that year's subject. Great time

Hey, you gave us a decent white work force alternative to the freed niggers. Also built the country and pretty much created the entirety of the police force. Don't be so hard on old Eire.

Alright boys how do we keep them coons from tearing the generals off the rock?

Hush your mouth !!

Carny here. Nice little bit of history there.

Nice day for a swim in Current River

youtube.com/watch?v=8geVz2-AoMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr_zIaMoris

Interesting ... I was always curious if they were based in Abbeville, but I guess they take their name from Calhoun.

I agree, but once the Italians and Jews got in, it was all over.

About 150k Yankees and 50k Rebels were Irish. We love to fight.

lol it would take a nuke to get our boys off from there. Stone Mountain is huge. It is eternal

>John C Calhoun
Fuckin based Carolinian my grandma is from Calhoun Falls. Not much left there these days

You are absolutely correct. Calhoun is the man. Everything in his Disquisition has come to pass for the worse unfortunately. At least we have his ideas to carry us forward in these exciting times of change

Still a fuckload of ya in the South too

This. I've met a few here in Arkansas.

Can't say "Card" for shit. Always comes out as "Keeeyaaardd" or some shit.

Where there's green there be Irish.

Secession in the 21st world is easy. It takes no less courage than a man and his family heading into the frontier to build a homestead or climbing aboard a ship heading to the new world.

TN reporting in

It wasn't just yankees in Andersonville. One of Andersonville's highest casualty rates was for a southern unionist regiment.

When I lived in Memphis I loved going around taking pictures of old buildings.

Are you that tranny from before or someone new?

That's a good site. Identity Dixie is okay too although some of their articles are garbage the good ones are really good.

Then show up. Plenty of Irish and Ulster Scots here.

I'd love to go to Northern Ireland. Some of my ancestors are from there although most were anglos or French Normans.

Contact your local officials and make sure laws are passed to protect the monuments like what Alabama and Tennessee has.

Sherman's an interesting fellow although if the Union wants to worship a man I find Joshua Chamberlain a better figure.

They're safe for now. Interesting note about SM. In the 20's, the Ladies Memorial Association & the United Daughters of the Confederacy advocated that a commemorative coin be produced to help fund the carving. Democratic Senator Henry Cabot Lodge from Massachusetts introduced legislation in the US Congress to fund the coin for the relief. Gutzon Borglum, the stone carver proved to be such a dick-head to work with and the LMA & UDC fired him. He went on to carve Mt. Rushmore, and took his circus of angst to South Dakota with him. The carving was officially completed in 1972, and I remember the occasion.

>Lee
>Stuart
>Sons of Ulster

Half breed plebs.

>corn cucks
>personality

Pick one

beautiful, and coons don't have the power to take that down its to big thankfully.

Interestingly enough, the US Senate still considers him one of the Top Five Senators of All Time. 1951 Pulitzer Prize on the 100th Anniversary of his death.

>2017
>being a southerner
>not smoking a cob

Fucking faggots need to step it the fuck up, If you are gonna be addicted to the tobacco jew you should smoke it like a goddamn southerner

It's no bullshit. After one day of smoking a Cob Pipe I was looking gnarled and hardcore as shit. Pic fucking related.

Not to mention the tobacco is of better quality and taste.

SONS OF THE SOUTH take your goddamn time smoking, slow the fuck down in life and reflect on who we are before our culture dies out to nignoggery and new york jews

Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara that Tara, that land doesn't mean anything to you? It will come to you, this love of the land. There's no gettin' away from it if you're Irish.

I'm of the mindset we need to get with the Cannabis legalization game in the south. Our Climate and love of growing things better than the faggots on the west coast, or the queers in Europe means we will have the best quality hands down.
It may be degenerate, but goddamnit do it right. Highest quality.

We could grow it better than we ever grew cotton and the niggers would be back in the fields actually doing something if they got monthly bonuses in the herbel jew.

Our grandfather's grandfathers were not stupid, but we know more than they ever did about how to play the game

In 1864 at the Battle of Franklin, Union Colonel Arthur MacArthur Jr. (stupid name) took a gunshot to the chest at close range. He returned fire hitting the CSA officer. The CSA officer shot him again in the leg & he fell. Thinking the Union officer was killed, he turned his attention elsewhere. MacArthur took his saber & plunged it into the back of the CSA officer. The CSA officer died & MacArthur went on to father Douglas, who abandoned my Gr. Uncle Herbert on the island of Corregidor in WW2 ... "I shall return", My Ass.

Fuck Yankees.

I sometimes think I want a scarlett gf then I remember that she was an absolute retard in the book/movie

Maybe you should start a /Fly Over General/ and see how well that goes for ya. Boring ass states

One of your greatest heroes, Forrest, is remembered mostly for his attacks on the unarmed.

Don't disagree about your point on Chamberlain

I mean war's a dirty business. I can't hold it against Arthur MacArthur for doing what he saw as necessary. I had an ancestor whose first and last name was the same too. Wasn't that uncommon.

Technically those Midwest Reich/Midwest Nationalist generals would be that.

Forrest did play dirty. I remember he tricked a bunch of Union soldiers by pretending he wanted a ceasefire then captured them when they came to see him without weapons. He was still a brilliant general though who did fight cleaner battles. Most on both sides weren't exactly Lee's level of nobility in battle.

One of your greatest heroes, General William Sherman, is known for the famous quote, "The only good Indian, is a dead Indian".

Sherman himself thought of the former slaves in exactly the same way. “The Indians give a fair illustration of the fate of the negroes if they are released from the control of the whites,” he once said.

Sherman’s goal was a “racial cleansing of the land,” beginning with extermination of the Indians.

Sherman viewed Indians as he viewed Southerners". During the Civil War, Sherman practiced a total war of destruction of property used to feed women & children … Now the army, in its Indian warfare, wiped out entire villages.”

Sherman ordered his men when encountering Indians, “to act with all the vigor he had shown in the Shenandoah Valley during the final months of the Civil War.”, where they burned and plundered the Valley when only women, children, and elderly remained there.

Sherman conducted more than one thousand attacks on Indian villages, mostly in the winter months, when families were together.

Sherman gave the same orders he gave in Georgia, to kill everyone and everything, including dogs, and to burn everything that would burn so as to increase the likelihood that any survivors would starve or freeze to death.

Military records estimate that about 45,000 Indians, including women and children, were killed during the wars on the Plains Indians.

Sherman Married His Sister.