Fair is fair, it's Her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights- it's their turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1439912663
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saged

Wouldn't get me as excited as having her mom do it and her watch.

men are the only ones who get any type of pleasure from anal anyways. its not that bad but not amazing imo

>tfw no liberal girlfriend to fuck me in the ass
Why even live?

I tell my gf it's gay and never touch there.

>man_eating_tacks.jpg

Any "pleasure" someone gets from anal is purely psychological regardless of gender--there is nothing physically pleasurable about it at all and it can fuck someone up over the long term (anal fissures, incontinence, cancer, etc). Also, not politics.

how can men compete?

>Any "pleasure" someone gets from anal is purely psychological regardless of gender
wrong males have the prostate
>Also, not politics.
this

liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1439912663
Watch this. Know hell.

Sage

Politics is the rest by which people interact.
This IS politics, you rural and suburban retards.

What is this new pegging meme? As a woman if she wants to go near a dude's hairy, smelly asshole. The answer probably won't surprise you. Most women have no interest in pegging their men.

>Any "pleasure" someone gets from anal is purely psychological regardless of gender
what is the prostate

> and it can fuck someone up over the long term (anal fissures, incontinence, cancer, etc)

anal fissures... yes if you do use lube and use objects that are bigger than normal (i.e. the poo normally comes out of your rectum)

incontinence... only really need to worry about that with extreme trauma (i.e. rape, large objects)

cancer... where the fuck did you get that from? has someone been shoving uranium slugs up your bum?

*dont use lube

Most normal, heterosexual males would feel pain having something shoved up their asshole because that shit hurts. Many scenes in comedy movies/television showcase the horror of having to experience a prostate exam and/or a strip search; we get to laugh at the sucker getting fingers shoved up their ass. You're only deriving pleasure from it because you get off to the idea of getting fucked like the faggot bitch you are.

Are you the new obama leaf?

>tfw you fell for the pegging meme and have now had an anal fissure for a year that opens up every time you take a shit and bleeds and stings

I don't know how the gays do it

>his asshole is hairy and smelly

but pegging is fucking great. i ask my gf to peg me all the time. it's fucking awesome

you should all at least have at least one orgasm from anal in your life, shit feels amazing

>why are liberals so preoccupied with assholes and anal fetishes?

ftfy

them screams

Fuck off, leaf. Just because you give your dog anal doesn't mean we're interested.

It was her turn the fist time too you retard.
Women get pleasure form being fucked, you'd know if you weren't a faggot.

degeneracy: the thread

Yeah. I might have posted it but i aint watching that shit twice.

If you weren't interested, why are you monitoring this thread so intently?

How the fuck that happened?

>uranium slugs
...maybe.

The wind changed. Humans dont run that fast.

Why do you read the pedophile and ISIS threads so carefully, Abdul?

Doing strapon stuff because of social justice ideals is retarded. Do things because you enjoy them.

>having your anus fall out is clearly unnatural
Nice appeal to natural.

yup. I will sleep well tonight.

Aint watching that again

Kek someone just got upset. Relax nigger we know you're a faggot you can cut the act

Fuck off with this shit.

Reported and sage.

I'm ok with that :3

Kek

I will punch anyone who comes near my anus

>>He doesn't shave his anus to be smooth for aerodynamics and removing all dingle berries
>>Not ready at a moment's notice for a rimjob

My wife made me cum once while pegging me. Neither her or I even stroked my cock while doing so so you're wrong.

I just went on youtube and searched videos of forest moving fire, that's insanely fast lol.

I feel like some twink faggots are behind this propaganda. They need girls to fuck them because no men will.

>
sage anyone who replied to this thread without saging is just as bad as OP and is apart of the problem. Shame on all you kikes

You are a faggot with a loose asshole who literally gets off to being fucked in the ass. Disgusting, disgraceful, and degenerate.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>>>/global/rules/7

Prostate stimulation

Their turn for what.

Sounds kikey but ok. Sage

Is this board really full of fags or is this all just bait? I generally assume the gay pride flags are just larpers tryin to troll, but this shit is genuinely disgusting.

Fucking leaf, don't make me go up there and kill you. You are worse than niggers at this point.

>posting your own comment on Sup Forums
What do you want, a medal?

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

I don't consent. What now faggot?

>not saging the canadian cuckster

newfag

>Worshipping Muhammed
Fuck off you goat fucker

Wrong again

>Not saging

Leave Sup Forums and never come back. Sage

At least make your shitposts and bait original. Even then, at least participate in the thread and constantly post bait replies if you really want to get a rise out of anons.

Such shitty, unrefined and constantly spammed bait... Why do you give it (You)s Sup Forums?
Report, hide and ignore. It is the only way to deal with these threads. Stop ruining Sup Forums by feeding this shit.

Yes, the society need more things like this.
As you guys should understand every one is equal.

Le Alex JEWnes Fan

go, fatman.............

Are you seriously sourcing fiction?

>canadian is so lonely he'll accept being pegged by some dyke just to say he had sex
sage

Jesus...

>There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights
I can think of plenty.

You seem butthurt.

this is dumb as fuck because
>no pleasure for the woman unless she's wearing a double end device which is probably uncomfortable compared to normal sex
>vast majority of pegging is done at the male's request

What kind of a man doesn't have his asshole bleached and hair lasered off? What are we, farmers?

only if she pays for everything I do. its her turn

>appeal to nature

lol this is a new one

It's easier for men to receive pleasure, because of the prostate but it's not exclusive, only the orgasm is exclusive to the male. Most of the pleasure comes from the nerve endings in the anus, so naturally women can have fun with it as well, they just won't have the climax.

That is why we have double penetrations son.

why would I want a dildo to fuck me when I can get a dick?