Pol hates the Jew, and hates the Muslim. But the Muslim is the eternal enemy of the Jew...

Pol hates the Jew, and hates the Muslim. But the Muslim is the eternal enemy of the Jew. Which side are you going to choose faggot? The day of having neither is long gone, it ended with the fall of the third reich.

The Muslims are far less of a threat. Remove them from our countries, and they can blow themselves up. Jews in the other hand are invisible to normies and cause all sorts of problems.

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend
WRONG!
They are both the enemy, faggot.

All Semitic races and religions.
>Judaism
>Islam
>Christianity
>Jews
>Arabs

think you can get my attention by posting a fat ass ho? try again

fpbp
/thread

SAGED

>But the Muslim is the eternal enemy of the Jew
Completely false. Jews have been close to Muslims for hundreds of years, and jews prefer to live in a muslim society.

Good luck ever having your world without any Abrahamic faiths you fucking faggot. You live in a fantasy world if you don't think you are going to have to choose a lesser poison. White birthrate is plummeting, white influence in politics is being sabotaged by white libtards. You are on the losing side.

these

You replied though didn't you, you little gook?

Fuck off soon to be ginger muzzie.

>YOU HAVE TO PICK A SIDE STUPID GOYIM YOU'RE EITHER A MUSLIM OR A JEW PICK ONE

This. If I had to choose, I'd go with Muslims. At least they understand the WQ.

God is going to burn your flesh in hell forever if you continue to sin.

Posting lewd women causing others to stumble into sin is a horrible sin.

Muslims and Jews are not eternal enemies.

They are enemies since the declaration of Balfour and the creation of the first jewish kibboutz in Palestine.

Before that, seferades jews lived peacefully in muslims countries.

Even in the first zionist congress, the Jews though that muslims and jews would live peacefully in the future isreal.

The real enemies are Christianity vs Judaism and Islam

Don't be mad at me because my post made you jizz on Leviticus.

Okay, the question remains fucking Livy. Which do you choose queer because Christianity is declining at a rapid clip.

I do not choose any side, I'm swiss retard

I hate both.

>i'm swiss retard

Doesn't have national flag and expects people to know he is from a country of non committal fucking pussies

Palestinian here. Kill all Islamists and Jews. Leave none alive.

Make the Levant Secular Again!

We aren't going to choose a side nigger, we watch you both fight to the death. When one "wins" we kill him

#NukeTheMiddleEast

>Salam sandniggers are enemies of shalom sandniggers and not their brothers they love
good one OP you totally had me believing you were a drooling retard

gas em all

The tragic part is if the U.S. chose to, it could just demolish all of the middle East and make the surviving factions a fucking satrapy.

Day of the rake is coming fucking leaf, it is fucking coming.

This. remove both. seen more ex muslims than ex jews + non muslim arabs used to be good. they can have a redemption arc although a majority are muslims that must be purged. jews... probably not. exceptions exist but seen less evidence of them not backstabbing in history. The exceptions -seem- to be israeli even if Israel and communist jews both use us for their own ends.

are you retarded? the sunni and the jews are allied. ISIS hasn't ever attacked Israel.they are literally scared of the Jews.
sage , cant abide retarded OPs or shills.

okay davit, tank you for da warning oy vey

that's a nice big ass for my long cock

>are you retarded? the sunni and the jews are allied. ISIS hasn't ever attacked Israel.they are literally scared of the Jews.
sage , cant abide retarded OPs or shills.

>be me
>be a marine in iraq
>have firsthand evidence that you are wrong by talking to people in Baghdad who had no love for the fucking Juden
I can't abide couch potatoe fatass knowitalls like you with that don't tread on me flag. Have you ever fought for your country you fucking fat pussy?

God damn, if that booty jiggled/clapped on my penis just once from prone boning her I would instantaneously ejaculate everywhere with no regrets what so ever.

kill them both

Sitting on ass with your butterbar shilling Sup Forums isn't fighting for your country you queer nigger.