Moggmentum is unstoppable

Theresa May laughs nervously when asked why Jacob Rees-Mogg isn't in the cabinet. Rees-Mogg goes on Nigel Farage and it becomes clear that Nigel is absolutely behind him as the choice for PM.

Populists will put the patriotic old toff where he belongs: in power.

Friend of America, enemy of the EU, upholder of tradition and decency.

Push further.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szGxq3pvJPQ
youtu.be/pgSPNcKbttM
youtube.com/watch?v=zCEpSWQsRPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Rees-Mogg the Bognadoff of UK?

I would rather just have a fascist.

He did an interview with conservative home earlier this week.
He isn't going to run for PM.

His reasoning is that 'he doesn't want to rise above his station'.

That's what he SAID, and yet... at the same time he has started accounts on Twitter and Instagram. He is encouraging Moggmentum, without being able to publicly admit his ambitions. This allows him to appear OH SO HUMBLE and loyal to Mrs. May, whilst stoking the fires of rebellion that will propel him to power.

Good Machiavelli. The reading list at Eton is very thorough.

>5 kids
>catholic
>killer received pronunciation

The man sometimes referred to as the "honorable gentleman from Somerset" and just as often referred to as the "honorable gentlemen from the eighteenth century."

Mogg is the real deal.

I don't think he'd want to do it anyway. He's too comfy raising his children whilst assisting his constituency.

He also has a very drawn out voice that probably wouldn't do well with national speeches.

>This

He speaks in what we rightly regard as the most eloquent form of English. I don't suppose that a nasal-voiced Yankee would understand.

He is playing loyal to the party, he has ambition to become PM and would 100% run if a leadership election was triggered.

Could he be more anally retentive?
>endorsed by the moustachioed manic EU pesion taking banker who knew he made India surpass the UK economically and said he would abscond and did
>good

well the tories are a bunch of cucks so he can fuck off

No. The Bogdanoffs are the Rees-Mogg of France.

Jacob Reese Mogdanoff

Imagine him as pm working with President Kid Rock though

god damn it i like this man. only really took notice of him during question time and then looked a few other interviews and video clips. when he talks you cant help but listen and be drawn in. he's a proper toff but it works

plus who remembers this gem from back in the day? one of the few who held his own against ali g youtube.com/watch?v=szGxq3pvJPQ

We NEED to deploy much better memes on Mogg's behalf. So far it's been an amateur operation, but truly professional meme makers could do top class work with this guy. He's practically a character from Harry Potter. This is the next stage of Moggmentum.

Alternative media should be pressured to further support him. I know Paul Joseph Watson is a fan, he has posted short videos of Mogg on Twitter. He should do a proper video supporting him for PM.

We need to upgrade Mogg memes to a higher level and go from there.

Can I get a quick rundown guys?

Would it be legal to have that much beady-eyed Anglo and Scottish alky nigger in the same room? Would it be advisable?

Fucking kek, what made it 10/10 was that Mogg didn't even know it was staged.

His banter is off the chain though.

youtu.be/pgSPNcKbttM

There need to be more high quality gif memes with production value of Rees-Mogg. These should be deployed towards Mogg sympathizing twitter accounts and so on who could help spread them far and wide. These should be mainstream memes at this point, nothing too freaky. Think Trump vs. CNN material.

Mogg should be turned into a mythical character, he practically is one already. The knight from Britain's past to bring her into a better future.

Tradition and order will be revived by meme-making miscreants. It must be done, while there is still time.

Haha look at this fucking stud. Thats a alpha male right there, pussy killer mogg. 5 children plus just had one more, hes doing his part

Mogg is indeed most gloriously fecund and fertile, ensuring the continuance of his ancient lineage for centuries to come.

>not betting while the odds are good

screencap this

"Would you like to TRYYY? I have a top hat, I can lend it to you."

And he comes through on it, the madman. Top class stuff.

It's what fuelled the empire

This. Wouldn't mind seeing him take a crack at being PM to be honest.

Six kids!

On Mogg?

He's as comfy as Nige. He's poster by orders of magnitude and cannot be beaten verbally by any human

Much as I enjoy Trump's rough and raw rambling delivery, the world could use more prominent sensible and eloquent politicians like Rees-Mogg and fewer platitude-spitting bullshit artists.

Fucking kek.

When a politician gets booted out the door by his party and says he's "moving on to spend more time with his family" do you believe that too?

hes living life on posh guy easy mode right now, why would he fuck that up by becoming pm?

The Bogdanoffs bow to the MOGGdanoff.

He's a politician. There are some exceptions to the rule but by and large they live for the larger office, and not making a run only means they don't think they'd win.

Well versed in history, a smart gentlemen. A MOGGDANOFF.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCEpSWQsRPE

You can tell he's aware of his growing popularity. Main issues for conservatives giving him a chance are that hes a Catholic backbench rebel who talks far too upper class to ensure the right leaning working class vote. Will probably be a decade before he's even in a position to properly challenge.

The whole catholic thing might also be a problem for some members of the DUP.

What extraordinarily sensible answers. He almost makes it seem like politics doesn't have to be such a shitfest.