What is wrong with Niggers

Redpill me Sup Forums

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/25604929/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothings wrong with them. they came from monkeys so therefore they have monkey tendencies. whites came from something like a meer cat. asians descended from something that resembled a giant beetle

They are mongrels with no self controll or empathy.
This is now a nigger hate thread

Checkd and agreed

>>m.youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

Light nigger, dark nigger
Faux nigger, real nigger
Rich nigger, poor nigger
House nigger, field nigger

Still a nigger.

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/25604929/

Black Judge slams 3 year old over being scared of blacks, who invaded her home and pointed a gun at her.

He actually lowered the criminal's sentence over it.

CIA infected blacks with crack cocaine

I would go on detail, but mobile sucks for writing.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

If you want me to be short about it.

There is a lot of ugly, murderous black people. More than the racial average, but not all of them of course. But we pretend there's this aura of innocence about them and try to hide their crimes and protect them and treat them like the eternal perfect victims.

I would hate them less if a single tv show dealt with a black supremacist supervillain, or a group of all black roaving criminals, or even a nigglet stabbing a child out of sheer hate borne out of victimization feelings and cosequence, like pic related.

The reason we didn't have black slaves in the UK..is because we had so many of our own people in serfdom.

We had our own preteen boys getting mangled in factory floor spinning machines. Otherwise we had them pressganged into the Navy.

The dumbest thing you guys ever did was use niggers for labour when you had your own people to work for you.

>Redpill me Sup Forums
>>Pic related

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

These five were all over the fucking news.

they have sex with your mom

They're protohumans.

I just wanted to trigger a nigger hate thread. Fucking sue me.

>Check the catalog before posting a new thread!

>Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

Neck it faggot

...and yet you are still being flooded with niggers.

My link was my comment in another thread about the same topic. Here is the full thread link. Neck yourself still applies.

What isn't?

Here is the mental exercise I have people do when they can't understand what is wrong with niggers.

I tell them to take a fully functioning city - say Atlanta for the sake of argument - and replace every human with chimpanzees. You now have a modern city with ~500,000 chimpanzees and nothing else.

Wait a year.

Go back after a year, and what do you expect to see? They always say that the entire city would be shut down, nothing would be functioning, the buildings and streets would be in disrepair, vegetation would have taken parts of the city, etc.

And then I ask them if they see similar effects when niggers run cities.

Now do you see?

The main difference is no one expects chimpanzees to be able to run an advanced society. But for some bizarre reason, we expect niggers to be able to.

They're black