Who works 2 jobs?

The DNC, SJWs, and life in general have red pilled me.

Used to be far left leaning, now I'm pretty moderate. Biggest red pill has been working two jobs and being responsible. I have a decent office job and work fast food on the weekends.

Really eye opening, the fight for 15 is nonsense to me now and even though I work 55 hours a week on average and all 7 days, I feel great. Super healthy now, super motivated. Relationship with my lady is fantastic.

Fuckin' MAGA.

2 scoops, 2 jobs for all.

Pic is some Clinton canvasser I banged off of tinder last winter.

>office job
>fast food

c-c-c-cuck

I was doing manufacturing last year but the office job allowed me to move back to the area I wanna plant roots in.

>I work 55 hours a week on average and all 7 days, I feel great.
If you had an education you could work the 50 in 5 days per week and make twice as much.

All the high earning professions demand those kinds of hours as a baseline.

And by education I don't mean a B.A. or B.S.

If you have a decent office job why do you need to work with fast food?

I have a degree, poli-sci/international studies, lol. Thankfully the GI Bill paid for it so I'm debt free. If I could go back I'd learn a trade, my degree is worthless.

Because my sister blew the engine in my car last year and it cost 8 grand to replace the engine/labor. My bills shot up significantly. Long story.

By decent I mean 14/hour and no benefits. That's just how it is in this town. Seriously one of the best places to live in America but the economy is rough for younger people. Simply having your foot in the door for something better down the road is what people my age strive for up here.

Shes not bad cept for the pure insanity in her eyes.

if you don't have an extreme aversion to technology - go to this site called udemy, look for a class called "web dev bootcamp". This will teach you enough to become a full stack developer, but you will have to practice a lot and be willing to work hard and learn things on your own, without someone threatening to fail you, etc. Its a giant video series that you basically unlock for life when you buy.

Don't be alarmed by the price of the course, if it is not $10, dont buy it. Instead, come back in 2 weeks until it is $10. All their classes go on ridiculous sale like this often.

It will be great when you can afford to only work 1 job, but its going to be hard to have the energy to get through the full video series when you are already working 2 jobs.

Man tried doing to jobs and but schedule where are all over the place. Never work doing groceries.

>Biggest red pill has been working two jobs and being responsible. I have a decent office job and work fast food on the weekends.
Running a business has that effect. There is no one telling you to do anything at all ever but if you
don't...starvation...homelessness...poverty...

Yea, it works out cause my buddy is the GM and I only work Fri-Sun 10-4. Easiest job Ive ever had.

Plus you have to know how to do financing. I roast coffee and sell it to hipster sjw shmucks for shmeckles. I literally get my beans from eBay and tell them about the guy that makes the cofeee in a 3rd world country. People enjoy it better that way.

>Relationship with my lady is fantastic
>Hey i banged this tinder hoe

Hmmmmm

Is this carefully crafted bait? That was my first impression.
Who is proud of working an office job and a fast food job?

Some girls on tinder you bang, some are worth the time and effort. Tinder is gay but it can be useful.

Lucky as fuck. Worked at a hotel as a night manager on Saturday and Sunday . Made 320 for the day and then worked as a bagger at an Albertsons. Friend use to be manager till he got transferred to other stores and fresh Fuckin manager knew I had a job and would deliberately give me those days to fuck with me. Especially because I had a Better car than him. He was just trying dominate me.

Either that or a fag from the_donald

It's not bait. I mean shit, I'd rather not have to work either job but hard work and all that is my point. Life has been better since I took the initiative to improve myself and as a result I'm not a brainwashed Leftist.

Are you naturelly this retarded?

>moderate
>redpilled
pick one

Such is life. Some of us on pol can actually interact with women and gain access to their vagina.

Good for you OP - keep it up.

Moderately redpilled, minorities and Jews are OK with me.

I own a bottle shop. That's my one job. My other sources of income are renting tenant property I own to students matriculating at the Culinary institute of America or Marist College, some times Vassar kids as well, and a turn-key DHL route.

You didn't answer my question. So it a yes, i pressume.

>Such is life. Some of us on pol can actually interact with women and gain access to their vagina.

What it loyalty?
What is santicty?
What is respect?
What is not being a nigger?
What is being a cuck?

I have one job at 19 and I work just as many hours as you and probably make more money. I'm a maintenance tech, I work 5 days a week, 11 hour shifts for $24.60 an hour and got my degree while still in highschool.

>23
>no college education
>no prior factory experience
>get hired as a machine operator
>less than one year later promoted to senior tech
>$21.60 an hour with full benefits.
>40-48 hour work week
Nigger, you are not trying hard enough.

>mfw I only work 30 hours per week
>meanwhile wagekes need to work 50+ hours per week
Oh boy, must be fun having all that free time to spend the extra money on.