WTF I HATE PEACE NOW

Now that Trump ended CIA funding the Syrian opposition, leftists are openly for prolonging the war.

Pic related: top rated comments from Washington Post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/crimeanfront/videos
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/372795204710830080
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Washington Post

(((Washington Post)))

Lol, if this were Obama, they would be praising him. They never agreed with arming rebels before, and it was a criticism against Obama.

>hurr it's to stop arming a foreign army
Nigger, it's treason to arm them. Not our war, we shouldn't be arming anyone but ourselves.

wasnt very covert

>Trump strikes Syria
>HAHAHA DRUMSTICK SUPPORTERS BTFO SO MUCH FOR AMERICA FIRST WW3 HERE WE COME
>Trump wants nothing to do with Syria now
>OY VEY HE'S A RUSSIAN PUPPET

Oh no
Now who will Trump give money and training to only to have them use those resources to commit terrorist acts on American soil

Those cant be real

::applause::

Where's his Nobel Peace Prize? He's ending the war in less than a year.

I'll never understand why some people care so much about the sandniggers.

BLUMPFKINS WILL DEFEND THIS SHIT.

Redirect those funds for the wall baby

These are some of the stupidest people that have ever existed for all-time. A lot of them have the same cadence and vernacular that most boomers do online, so I really think it is (mostly) just flip-flopping retarded boomers that simply repeat whatever they are told. I mean, we are like this in our own way.. but this is just shockingly stupid, and scary.

>Trump signs a bill supplying free ice cream for everyone in the world

>Russia has always liked ice cream

kremlin spy backstabber

>Trump ensues world peace for the first time in American history

Absolute mad man

So defunding the organizations that have inevitably turn terrorist on us is a Russian move?

Democrats, not even once.

Free ice cream? clearly he is a comie!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Wasn't enough to say he ended the plan to arm Syrian rebels, nope. That wasn't a story. They had to add, "a move sought by Russia"

I saw this article a few hours ago and almost had an aneurism. Holy fuck journalists are such scum.

"Syria is a victory for Russia," they wrote.

Because it's a good thing when we play world police and knock the leader of a sovereign country out of power? That worked so well in Iraq and Libya. I'm sure the people of Sirte were happy when civil war happened after the fall of Qaddafi and the country was plunged into civil war, allowing Isis to seize control until 2015.

>a move sought by Moscow
In case you thought it was a good move,sweetie ;)

Notice the article.

Trump ends covert CIA problam to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by MOSCOW.

President Trump has decided to end the CIA's covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar Al-Assad, a move long sought by RUSSIA, according to US officials.

The program was a central plank of a policy begun by Obama administration in 2013 to put pressure on Assad to step aside, but even its backers have questioned its efficacy since RUSSIA deployed forces in Syria two years later.

Officials said the phasing out of the secret program reflects Trump's interest in finding ways to work with RUSSIA, which saw the anti-Assad program as an assault on its interests. The shuttering of the program is also an acknowledgement of Washington's limited leverage and desire to remove Assad from power.

Washington Post must be so fucking mad that Trump won. Now they are spinning everything he does into RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

its the front-line in the war against international jewry, which is something you should care about

>Washington Post

Washington Compost

If this is for real, let me back on the MAGA train. Thank you Trump. Its about fucking time. Clean up the satanic pedo CIA demons.

youtube.com/user/crimeanfront/videos

Lol of course libs are against this.

>this level of kikery

just say it you fucking jews ISIS

Explain the image?

Not sure if Im getting the right message.

why do the left have to do the opposite of what is objectively right at all times? i guess we're not the contrarians anymore but wtf, how can their reaction be an instinctive push-back even when they don't understand the situation?
>where did they get the ability to see the right thing to do and do the opposite no matter what?
they are machines

>all those impotent liberals tears over ENDING violence

It's incredible how brainwashed they are to rage about the discontinuation of a conflict that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

Yeah, the German flags are throwing me off...

This, if literally everybody knew that "moderate rebels" were really ISIS how is any of this covert?

isnt it funny thqt fake news cnn announced McCain having brain cancer the same day we stop funding terrorists? What a bunch of horseshit!

>He is openly betraying our interests

Their interest is endless turmoil in Syria? Do they not even understand what they type?

Liberals are cucks

If there is an international Jewish conspiracy, why the fuck would changing a regime in a failed country matter at all? What assets of the jews are riding on a favorable outcome of the war?

If your country was ruled by a genocidal dictator you would want to rebel and start a civil war and you would want someone to help you / supply you with guns. The argument I hear coming from the right on this subject is that all Syrian Rebels are just Al-Qaeda or ISIS, and that's just not true. There are actually relatively normal men who while probably not wanting full-on democracy, are justifiably sick of Assad, who is not democratically elected.

the whole russia narrative was to pressure trump to not do things like this
looks like trump ran out of fucks
just like the rest of us regarding muh russia

Bumping and seconding, that image is really confusing.

ISIS Al queda and other jihadi groups mostly use east european weapons bought for them by Saudis anyway. Sure anyone could ask why the fuck would rich arabs with their western standard armies need so much soviet weapons? But for some ((reason)) they do not ask.

No, they likely have no idea what they're talking about. The news said to be mad, so they're mad.

wtf I thought Trump had no real power. Isn't this really huge if he's actually ending this shit?
I mean, it's been America's "thing" to arm terrorists for decades now. Is that all finally over?

Trump and all his supporters are fucking traitors and need to be wearing jumpsuits to make this shitgibbons fake fucking tan.

They will believe literally anything the CIA feeds them as long as it's relayed to them by the proper authority figure.

It must be a blast being the guys in the CIA's propaganda division who come up with the scripts to dupe these people. I'd love to do it, honestly, because I have nothing but contempt for these people.

>ENDING violence
>by letting a violent warlord continue to rule a disarmed populace at the end of a rifle barrel

You're not even wrong, I guess.

Ayyyy
checked

Well, would you rather live under Assad's stable iron fist or be caught in the middle of an endless civil war?

>leftists are openly for prolonging the war.

Of course they are. How else can they justify opening the floodgates to "refugees"?

>violent warlord

As opposed to the moderate rebels? Time to take off the media blinders, leaf.

I don't agree with the premise that the Syrian Civil War is 'endless'. Everything comes to an end.

>stable

How stable is it if you're a Kurd and your village is getting nerve-gassed?

If Trump is smart and wants to shut down the criticism he'll say that this move is part of our plan to cut off expenditures on overseas investments that just aren't working out and using that money to invest back into the country and it's citizens. That's hard to argue against.

>Everything comes to an end.
What a great mindset. You can do whatever the fuck you want, sun will stop burning eventually anyway.

Leftards, russiboos, neo-cohens BTFO

why -do they all have the same backpack>

>Trump somehow cures cancer instantly
>Putin makes a public statement in support
>"WHAT IF THEY WANTED THEIR CANCER?? THIS IS A RUSSIAN PLOT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD"

The left are radical antirepublican antichristian contrarians at this point, this explains the sexual degeneracy, familial destruction, and gender proliferation. It's just a juvenile rebellion against the right. If Rs came out in broad support for the left on every issue the left would just adopt the right's traditional platform and start rioting to emplace christian values in everything within two or three years.

neo-cohens and obungoids on suicide watch.

>all rebel groups belong to the same faction and they all behave the same way

Well, I don't want to arm the ones that actually are religious sectarians or actually Al-Qaeda/ISIS. I would want to arm the groups that are sympathetic to democratic, liberal western values like free speech and freedom for women.

>but it's too hard to identify who are the good ones and who are the bad ones

not an argument. Western govts. should just work harder to identify the faction(s) that will be sympathetic to western values, not abandon the country to someone who is clearly an actual tyrannical madman in every sense of the word. Or just go in and take him out ourselves (inb4 neocon, so what I'm a democracy/nationbuilding neocon, that doesn't mean I'm wrong)

Invasion of Iraq was poorly planned and implemented, but the invasion / ousting of Saddam was totally morally justifiable and so would ousting Assad.

That is a gross mischaracterization / strawman / not even what I began to attempt to argue. Why post at all?

This is one of the best examples of how batshit the left currently is.

Good. After the Syrian strikes, allowing some parts of the Obongocare to stay, and other handouts he's learned that no matter what he does the media will always hate him. He could cure McCain's cancer and they'll still find a way to spin it negatively. And involving the Russians somehow.

Might as well say fuck everything and do what you intended to do since day 1.

Well, it definitely has the appearance of Trump kowtowing to the Russians.

Only the pre-brainwashed think this.

>Nigger, it's treason to arm them. Not our war, we shouldn't be arming anyone but ourselves
This.
Liberals are suddenly wanting to topple governments???
HAHAHAHA
I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE!!!

training and supplying "moderate" jihadists to fight the Russians has never backfired on us, ever

>Trump stops Obama's program of supporting ISIS
>this is somehow bad
LOL OK, I hope you have some crying towels ready to go when he lifts sanctions...

Why is it horseshit exactly?

Baghdadi must be muy sadi

What are those square things? bottles in boxes?

Life must be very easy when you can generalize entire groups of diversely thinking individuals into 1 easy scapegoat.

>everyone who is willing to pick up a gun and fight a tyrannical govt must be ISIS because that simplifies the situation for my peanut-brain

holy fucking LOL, liberals hate trump so much he actually got them to advocate war.

is this man is undefeatable

I guess this is the part where you tell me what plan the "moderate rebels" have for Syria and how they will be better than Assad.

>Well, I don't want to arm the ones that actually are religious sectarians or actually Al-Qaeda/ISIS.
You're not arming shit. It's our tax money going to those "freedom fighters". Stick to giving terrorist 10 million settlements. The US on the other hand is done with this clusterfuck.

>he doesn't know

was the "a move sought by Moscow" bit necessary?
jesus

Actually they're 12 ounce aluminum cans of soda in boxes.

>by letting a violent warlord continue to rule a disarmed populace at the end of a rifle barrel
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. are you implying that an armed populace can fight against a tyrannical government?

>Well, I don't want to arm the ones that actually are religious sectarians or actually Al-Qaeda/ISIS. I would want to arm the groups that are sympathetic to democratic, liberal western values like free speech and freedom for women.
That isn't the reality of the situation though. The "moderate rebels" are overwhelmingly sectarian extremists, and the CIA knew this from day one. Funding one specific faction of rebels , especially one that makes up a fraction of the rebel forces, isn't logistically feasible, and it was never expected to be.

>not an argument. Western govts. should just work harder to identify the faction(s) that will be sympathetic to western values, not abandon the country to someone who is clearly an actual tyrannical madman in every sense of the word. Or just go in and take him out ourselves (inb4 neocon, so what I'm a democracy/nationbuilding neocon, that doesn't mean I'm wrong)

It absolutely is an argument. Religious extremists overwhelmingly outnumber anything resembling secular, Western rebels, hence why the CIA is arming sectarian extremists (among other reasons). The CIA wants sectarian extremists to topple Assad and take the country. This has been standard American foreign policy since we inherited it from the British and especially after Wahhabism was introduced. You are woefully naive.

>Invasion of Iraq was poorly planned and implemented, but the invasion / ousting of Saddam was totally morally justifiable and so would ousting Assad.
Don't agree, sorry. I think you are very naive, no offense.

>Or just go in and take him out ourselves
Well, you are free to go there and depose him yourself. Ask uncle Trudeau to do so.

C'mon leaf. You don't need to get half the world to go with you. Stop hiding behind uncle Sam.

Wow. I just noticed that. That's fucking creepy. If I had to guess I'd guess that the war has made it difficult to get school supplies into the country and those all came in by donation from the manufacturer or something.

You post lots of things that would seemingly have statistics to back them up but I don't see any sources. What proof do you have that the rebels / people of Syria are overwhelmingly sectarian extremists?

I have dual citizenship. Not an argument anyway.

Now they're back to wanting interference with foreign governments?
FUCKING MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Don't think, bomb

WE'RE BACK TO NEOCONS BEING BACKED BY DEMOCRATS

IT'S PRE-9/11, EVERYBODY, WE DID IT, FULL CIRCLE

>, a move sought by Moscow

That's a fairly treasonous headline, WaPo.

>left: yarrrr we be the contrarians now

>I have dual citizenship.
Post it.

>Not an argument anyway.
Totally an argument. If you believe it's a moral necessity to do it, nothing more fair than your goverment take the initiative and do it.

But then you will probably keep whining at americans, since it's easier to demand that other nations waste money and lives to defend your subjective views.

Explosive booty

An echo chamber populated by idiots all using the same 'cadence' and vernacular? You literally just described this entire board.

>47 Chromosomes by this ID

Shh let them believe what they want

seriously?

you are too young to be talking about this, I think

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Remember, all these ‘freedom fighters’ in Syria want to fly planes into our buildings."
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/372795204710830080

I remember hen I told a coworker (and friend) that USA arm terrorists to create chaos so that USA can move in and liberate the country. He laughed and said it was crazy talk.

>leftists are openly for prolonging the war
thats been the case ever since obongo got into office

>moderate rebels

>normies eat this shit up

fuck this gay earth

who said the country was failing? they had free education, healthcare, and a starving child was unknown before obama decided to bomb them

I am not going to post anything to prove anything to you, lmao. I never even said the USA should do this all on their own, I quite clearly said "Western govts".

>Ugh, like seriously? Ugh, I just can't even