Is the female hypergamy really such problem in the west?

Is the female hypergamy really such problem in the west?
Every normie has or had a girlfriend if he has at least average looks. Only the weirdoes and NEETs don't have sex. This is how I see it to be honest.
Of course girls have it easier, but it deosn't mean that 80% of men are excluded. I think it's otherwise. 20% of the worst men are excluded from sexual market while the rest is more or less succesful in that matter.

C'mon, hypergamy exist only online, on incel forums. I'm not talking about promiscuity, I'm talking about inceldom and 20/80 rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/04/preemies-floating-in-fluid-filled-bags/524181/
realistic-sex-doll.co.uk/
theatlantic
archive.is/vEMrV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Female Genocide is the ultimate redpill.

80% of men do get in on the game but there's no doubt that unless your girl is really dedicated or seriously married to you, she probably either; has other guys, has had other guys she could go back, has dating profiles to find guys like this, or directly knows if you fail to please her in anyway she can go make said profiles, and the hotter the girl the more exacerbated the problem is unless she's some freak of nature or you're loaded to all fuck

>hypergamy only exists online

i didnt believe how many guys the average woman has slept with when i first heard but if you hang out with them for any length of time, theyll start to talk about it openly

and considering once you get to 6+ your chances of a successful marriage drops substantially as well as the fact that marriage and child rearing (with 2 parents) is a cornerstone of western civilization, you start to realize that its a bigger problem than whats let on

This, play the "no judgement" card and they turn into an open book, I got a girl to admit she got clamydia from another girl

Fuck off, read J.D. Unwin and take the Puritanpill.

Considering approximately 80% of men 25+ aren't married i'd say hypergamy estimates are surprisingly accurate.
Sorry of reality hurts your fee fee's.

>. I'm not talking about promiscuity
Then you have a point. The men complaining about that no women will fuck them don't deserve to breed. Something is wrong with them.
The men complaining they can't find a woman worthy of raising their daughter have a pretty solid point.

Women who use social media are ANNOYING AS FUCK

>Then you have a point. The men complaining about that no women will fuck them don't deserve to breed. Something is wrong with them.

I honestly don't get that one. I'm ugly as fuck and i still get offers. Of course it's from mouth breathing mongoloids with more facial hair then i have but when you consider how slutty women are these days it's damn near impossible not to get laid.

>Women who use social media
Well, that constitutes about 95% women under 25.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/04/preemies-floating-in-fluid-filled-bags/524181/
realistic-sex-doll.co.uk/

Checked. Archive shills.

>theatlantic com/health/archive/2017/04/preemies-floating-in-fluid-filled-bags/524181
archive.is/vEMrV

Any man who marries a non-virgin is by default a cuck.

this is the bottom line
/thread

>The men complaining about that no women will fuck them don't deserve to breed.
>Something is wrong with them.
Unrealistic high expectations
I've seen literal blobs getting pissed for being turned down by pretty girls, while ignoring the fatties that are willing to go for it.

FUCK THE NEW CAPTCHAS STOP MAKING IT SO DIFFICULT

Yes, it's really bad. Eastern Euros have no idea since some average potato looking dude can nab a model tier girl without making any real effort. Even easier if you're a white foreigner living outside of the big cities.

source: lived in russia

It's unbelievable how low we sinked as mankind.
Death to (((progressives))).

You used a lot of words to say nothing. Fuck off and stop wasting our time!

>FUCK THE NEW CAPTCHAS STOP MAKING IT SO DIFFICULT

Based pinoybro
The "man" who is willing to marry other men's used up cum buckets, should also ask for their cum soaked tissues, to re-use at home.

Kek or just get a pass

Thank you
Now it's faster, but less comfy

FPBP

Its more like a spectrum. The top 20% of males have 'access' to 80% of the women. (But they arent going to bother with the 4/10's and below). The top 30% 70%; ect...
Sure a normie male can get a normie female but the 6/10 and below males really do suffer. Statisticly they should have a 50/50 (male: female ratio) chance for a looks-matched female even if they are a 1/10.
Obviously though they don't; because at 6/10 and below the female preference to date up & male preference to fuck around screws up their numbers. Think about an 'average' (5/10) male, his pool is 4/10 females & below. Now he isn't going to bother with the 1s & 2s so that leaves the 3s, 4s and if hes very, very lucky a looks matched 5. So a 5/10 males dating pool is 22% of the females in his society.
In contrast a billionare 10/10 ultra-chad has access to 98% of the women in his society.

I think the numbers get even worse if a society is highly capitalist & degenerate.
Every society deals with female biological preference but you add unbridled capitalism & degeneracy...
I mean 'in theory' an American billionare could have a harem of like what 10,000 women? Could America actually become degenerate enough to allow this?
If I were a billionaire I would try it because just one guy doing it openly might destroy this degenerate society.

My brain used to correlate attractive, blonde women with beauty, motherhood and divinity. Despite since learning that all women are nothing but disloyal whores with the mental and emotional capacity of five year olds, this hasn't changed the conflicting emotions of disgust and sorrow when I see beautiful women whoring themselves. it's the equivalent of smashing a beautiful painting or ancient work of art. A biological, genetic masterpiece that should have entered into a traditional and conducive family, wasted, the equivalent of a tissue to throw away once it's covered in cum like the gutter trash it is. Fucking disgusting