Leddit

Why is Reddit so painfully fucking beta and pathetic?

What interest do they fucking have here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/IXRVV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/140tlb/true_account_of_cuckold_letting_his_wifes_bull/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Male feminists, the traitors to end all traitors, first to see the noose on the day of the rope. Honestly the noose is too good for them, these ones deserve the dry-run electric chair.

Dad might as well work till he dies and donate all of his paycheck to his kid.

They've built an identity based on fads and social pressure, which means they are left with nothing should the social constraints they rely on be removed.

> nice story mum
> now die ps
> regards T

I don't think someone like him has even a sliver of commitment for something like that. He seems like the kind to just bitch about it, pretend he's sorry and move on with his life thinking he's some kind of victim. Normally i'm not for mindless violence, but i'd beat the living shit out of him if i were to see him in real life desu baka senpai

top jej where can i find more fucked up stories like this

anyone that believes victims of a crime when they haven't already reported it to the cops should be gassed.

Nice trips, also more pls?
Recently reinstalled windows and lost my meme folder

at least they have kids, unlike Sup Forumsbeards

You asked for it

Reddit Leftards are the scum of the earth, literally turning on their own blood, it's repulsive on all levels, I can't fathom how this kind of people can even exist.

oh ffs

Why and how do these people even think that this is ''reasonable?''

pls continue
stoies r ebin

Why share these sob stories. If I wanted that shit, I would've gone there.

raising another man's daughter

hahahahaha

Up/down vote system is pretty cancerous and encourages everyone to post what they think will be popular.

>Three people paid actual money to give this fag Reddit Gold for ruining his son's life

What an awful, awful fucking place.

>polyamory

You must have tok be an exceptional failure of a man and a father to not even defend your progeny. I mean, it goes against millions of years of evolution. The girl wasn't even his biological daughter for Christs sake.

>all of us started therapy

Why the fuck does this old man and his wife need therapy? He fucked up what is he crying victim now?

t. every redditor and SJW ever

The archetype of Reddit is Scott Alexander who writes the blog Slatestarcodex. He is the hyper intelligent version of Reddit. They realize, on some level that something with leftism is deeply wrong, but being, to put it bluntly, socially inept they live in a world of paralyzing uncertainty. They can't just condemn leftism because they don't trust themselves and won't look at themselves and reality closely enough to do so.

So we get this weird mix of traits, anti-feminism but total adherence to equality of the sexes; anti-affirmative action but adherence to the equality of the races; anti-authority but adherence to Harvard.

These men would flip to full fascist in a heartbeat if a man rose up and took control and told them to. Until then they will parrot the official religion.

A fun game to play is skim through the ridiculously upvoted threads in politics and when you see a hilariously liberal post, check their post history and see how long you have to skim before they reveal themselves as a jew/tranny/cuckold.

I dont even know what to do with women. Its like you want an emotional and intellectual equivalent but in reality the only way to make a woman attracted to you is to beat and pretty much rape her (if youre a chad.) If youre a Eugene there really is no good outcome when it comes to women other than hope you can pick up the sloppy seconds and get yourself a 40 year old used up whore.
I unironically wish for islam in the west.

Pretty sure this one is Sup Forums. There were a lot of fake Bernie demoralization posts from here.

> Bill Nye, one of the greatest minds in the world.

I honestly hate latino spics more than niggers. At least niggers have mud huts for a culture, spics only culture is acting like a whiny little bitch and acing like a bunch of overcompensating manlets. I hope we march in to South America side by side and exterminate every one of those little mystery meat scourges.

That's murder worthy right there.

I'd like to see the responses to this.

>cucked by a black dude who doesnt even know bernie sanders civil rights record.
absolute pottery.
shitty opsec here. do better if it matters to you.

the "TIFU" board is full of bullshit people make up for internet points

Link for the curious: archive.li/IXRVV

this is his son now

>beta

This classic infuriates me

Kek but agreed

Nothing wrong with choosing superior genetic stock desu.

Tiger cages

stop with your faggot reddit thread just go there don't bring it here

His name is Chigger.

you sound like a literal cuck you LARPing Nazi faggot

You're only butthurt because you know you're inferior. Subhumans shouldn't breed.

Americans are insane. What the fuck, why would they do this and then immediately disown the daughter? Christ did they not learn from what they did to their son?

You just need to step up your game, brother. It isn't women's fault. It's ours, as men. Men lead women, and always have. So when the men in a woman's life are weak, she will be easily corrupted by the vices of our society. As the saying goes, there are no bad dogs, only bad masters. And the West of today is replete with bad masters.
As for the thing about Islam, if that wasn't a joke, consider suicide.

yup..... prison == no choice.... side are chosen for you....

You aren't worthy of that flag you child. That cunt should've married the guy she wanted children with, it's that simple.

>but what about a woman's right to choose the father?
What the fuck did she mean by this? Does she want more rights granted by the state to "justify" her infidelity? What a selfish whore

bump for more of these stories
these are hilarious

This the very format of that websites is meant to reward those who can say socially agreeable things the best. It uses pavlovian conditioning to enforce social norms with upvotes and gold.

Educate yourself nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

>Sends his own son to jail because his wife's daughter faked rape allegations

That isn't the same as secretly having another man's child.

Reddit is a magical place

pump ur brakes... JIDF... you fucking Israeli fuks suck at this, these days

No it's not. But the principle is the same. You should always choose the healthiest partner to raise strong children.

The whore married wrong but at least she still recognizes her husband is unfit to continue his genetic line. Ideally she wouldn't have married him in the first place or divorced him the moment she realized he was deficient. This of course presumes that she herself is of superior stock which is admittedly unlikely.

There is nothing that makes me feel better about my life than reading reddit screenshots. It really puts things in perspective

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
Yeah, because state sponsored baby making clinics are the same as having another mans baby behind your back. I bet she wont even tell the husband if she thinks she can get away with it. I seriously cant tell if your trolling or not.

>gets cucked
>"but I'm not angry"
>"n-no I'm not jealous another man fucks my wife"

Every time I read this I feel anger. Then I feel good that a blatant cuck got what he deserved. Then I feel anger again at our society that tells men this is okay.

See

>redditors either don't know or don't care that whenever they buy gold, they give it to a multinational media conglomerate Condé Nast

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>I am not even close to breaking up with her over this

Oh man, is he going to regret that a few years down the line.

But I guess some people need to learn the hard way.

Whew laddie.

hey, i do that too. it's fun.

Why does the finn only save cuckold screen shots?

>When the asshole of the internet laughs at how pathetic you are
Wow, society has truly degenerated

>I know you spend every minute with him, and are probably fucking repulsed by me, but you texted me about a scarf!

If that's not true love, what is?

Good for a laugh I suppose.

>our child
Nauseating.

These are screen shots of your plebbit posts you sick fuck.

stop this fucking cuck shit, i want more like this

checked, and (((challah)))

t. redditor damage control

Moar

Dude you save way too many cuck posts.

Reddit is a cesspool because having "correct" opinions is rewarded with upvoted and gold and wrongthink is hidden through downvotes or quickly removed.

Here's a happier one user.

What an utter piece of shit ffs...

Reminds me of this

Is it bad that I am glad that this one's GF atleast has the decency to let him get fucked as well?

These are comedy gold though. I wish I had more.

Gotta be one of /usguys/.

I'd wait till the bastard was on his death bed, make him think all was forgiven then smother his ass.

i really hope these are fake cucks shitposting i cant stand these kind of people

dats classc, saw this

The retarded voting system and the culture surrounding the entire shithole.

Still though this is most likely a shill thread. These days 80 percent of the shitposting of redditors is made by shills.

Here's a classic, the husband gets cucked on their wedding day. Includes pics!

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/140tlb/true_account_of_cuckold_letting_his_wifes_bull/

This is how I imagine the average redditor

That one is just sad.