Does Sup Forums see Middle-Easterns favourably?

Middle-Eastern Christian here. What is your honest opinion on middle eastern people?

Honestly would respect you more as a muslim at this point no offense

Syrians and Lebanese
Not kurds

I have some problem with the russians in the occupied land of Palestine.

if I find you I will kill you

we had to fight jews and muslims and still do to survive.

I'm Iraqi-Christian (Assyrian). We never fought the Jews.

We hate you. You are ugly, smelly, and have very low IQ's. Saged

I like the headwear. Anything with cloths and flaps is damn useful in hot climates.

Lots of Iraqi Christians where I live. They're pretty much just like caricatures of Italians tbqh.

Let me answer your question with a question. Why would anyone have a favorable opinion of people from the middle east?

Michigan, Ohio, Turlock Califonia?

Doesn't most of your country pray to a middle eastern person?

Michigan, West Bloomfield

You have to go back

On a serious note, you could have been a decent race of people. Instead you are inbred due to islam and also fucked niggers. Most are basically mixed race white arabs with niggers which produces current arabs. Only arabs that didn't mix were the jews ans they are still white. Not olny are you mixed race but also inbred. Please fuck offf sandniggers.

Would pump and dump T H I C C arab though

>t. a muslim refugee

In all honesty I don't really know what to think, I've meet and become friends with a few Persians and a few Armenians in my time, and I think that they're nice people but I'm not sure if they at all reflect how people in the middle east behave.

Maronite Christians did.

Middle Eastern people are super clean and smell like someone dumped a gallon of cologne on them. Stop speaking out of your ass.

I think Levantine Christians are alright. They are pretty well-integrated in the west, so I don't see any scenarios in which they are sent back.

You're a fucking idiot. I'm Christian, my people have been Christian since before Islam existed. Mixing between religions in the middle east is forbidden unless you convert to Islam. There is no way to convert to Christianity from Islam unless you die.

Skipping the arguments that most westerners are no longer Christian or the fact that the version of Jesus we worship is white, what has the middle east brought to the table in the two thousand years since then?

t. shitskin muslim

Non Christians get out!!!!!!!!!

Algebra, Medicine, oil, and a lot of other stuff during the Islamic golden age.

kill yourself

There is probably inbred and racemixed dna due to living with these people. How can you check all your ancestors. You have like 2 million 20 generations back worth of ancestors

WE are the kingz of middle east

Fire for you

your fucking fuel.

Christians are fine. Muhammadans are gross sand niggers and should burn in hell.

They're uncivilized.
I'll leave it at that.

all non Arabs are good to me.

If you actually lived in any middle eastern country you would be dead

says the fucking degenerate jew media consuming american.

says the fucking degenerate jew media consuming american

I like the Israelis and christians, can't stand the muzzies

>lebanese
>white

christian iranian here, most people claim to be christian but will be racist towards you anyway because they think Christianity is the white man's religion

There is an oven preheating 4u

Do Christian's generally have lighter skin than muslims? Just comparing Lebanese Christians, Alawites, and Druze, they seem to be lighter skinned than all the muslim rapefugees flooding europe right now. My theory is that when the middle east was christian the people looked much more like lebanese christians and less like arabs. Is this at least a somewhat accurate assessment?

>Fucking lebanon
>Beirut, called paris of middle east
>Once christian
>Let's , let in some muslims
>We good christians
>Muslims start Civil war
>Flashforward 60 years
>Wartorn shithole
>Living like peasents
>fuckingdumbarabs.Jpeg

That's why Iraqi Christians made up 10%+ of Iraq's population before the US invaded. Good Job.

Arab Christians are apparently the most educated and highest earning minority in Israel.

Remember there religion tells them to lie to you and make friends with you. Then when the time is right, kill you and your family.

There is a difference between being white and being from Northern-Middle East. We just naturally have a pigmentation of skin closest to Europeans. We're not white but we are pretty close.

talk all the shit you want at least my name is George and i have greener eyes and a "whiter" name then 99% of whatever shithole you came from, nigger.

the same could be said of most europeans

I think all Middle Easterners should die including the Christians. Being a Christian doesn't change the fact that you're a Middle Eastern piece of garbage. A nuke is what you deserve.

Also I'd like to add that white Christians are a traitor to their race and will be the first to be shot in the fucking face on the day of the rope.

Arabs are racemixed. Only still white non racemixed arabs are isrealis . arabs used to look like pic related

half true. there are huge groups of undercover Christians there

>t. did missionary work in Iraq, friend of a friend got assassinated, left

No you stink. Your hideous in general. The aroma pours out of you in the same manner that it does a common nigg nogg

I can only accept the Christians.
Muslims are evil and no Christian should willingly associate with them. They have rejected our Lord meaning that they are not our brothers.
To deny Christ is to be satanic. Those who don't know or those who still consider Him can still be saved and are still our brothers.

Yes because most Christians excluding Copts are from the Northern part of the middle east and are usually genetically isolated from Southern Muslims. We just look Mediterranean really.

The original Arabs were ok. They mixed so much that they are now 'brown' Look at Jordan Royalty. They are descended from the prophet and look very white. Op's picture is also relevant Arabs used to look alot like that a 500+ years ago. I blame the Arabic golden Age and many conquests.

>middle-eastern
>crusader flag
I don't like two-timing scum, no matter their origin.

In lebanon generally the christians have white or a bit tanned skin, however usually eyes are green or bluish and blond hair isn't uncommon. Muslims on the other hand here look like traditional sand niggers.

I'm pretty sure israelis and racemixed with slavs and the original jews probably looked more like mediterraneans. Makes more sense as to why Sephardic and Mizrahi jews are brown. Though their is always Khazar theory to explain askenzai whiteness but I don't think they are all khazars

Your religion is a cancer to Europe. Keep it in the Middle East where it belongs you filth.

i wish everyone in america thought this way. Maybe its not true but i always have this idea that Americans generally hate us because we look muslim.

Since when do we smell bad? Are you confusing us with Indians? Maybe smell like cologne. Honestly, I don't get it.

>my name is George therefore i'm white!!!!
My name is Julius therefore i'm a Roman Emperor!!!

Middle Eastern Christians are good and welcome in my country as far as I am concerned. Similar physical appearance, similar values, similar voting patterns, so I see no reason to dislike. Muslims of any race are 100% unwelcome and unwanted.

I still want you to assimilate of course.
We don't need more factions here. It's already causing too many problems.
Don't come as invaders. That is sinful.

When the day comes when there are no more Christians in the Middle East then there's no reason for us not to nuke it all.

Genetically speaking, Arab Christians (mostly from Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq) aren't much different from Greeks, Italians and spaniards
Really i think we should be doing more to help Christians in the middle east who are at legitimate threat of being ackbar'd at any time, instead of fucking around with Muslim Somalis looking for free shit and easy bitches

Look up the Syrian Christians of New York. They're pretty much non-existent anymore because how well they integrated. BTW they lived in what is now Manhattan.

Christians, Alawites, Druze are good folks. Sunnis cause the problems.

Better than degenerate Westerners. Lebanese, Assyrians, Copts.. they're some of the best Christian people, but I really wish you'd stay in your lands. There's nothing in the West now except spiritual death

t. Anglo-Indian Catholic

Sounds great.
We need more Christians.

As a white man, I have no common cause with Muslims. If Muzzies are getting wrecked then I don't care who it is that does the wrecking.

Reminder that anyone with the templar flag is a LARPing huehue monkey.

Go eat your uma delicia macaco soup, niggers.

Is that you Habib?

This is correct. Genetically they are not Arab.

Thanks. This makes sense in context. The Christians that remain in the middle east are likely direct descendant from the original inhabitants since its unlikely the muslims would have had Christian children and converting to christianity in a muslim majority would be dangerours. They seem to primarily live in the mountainous coastal regions which would have been easier to defend. Same reason as to why Iran didn't go arab, mountains.

Out of curiosity do you have different opinions on shia vs sunni muslims?

I have no problems with christians from the middle east. One of my father's childhood friends is a lebanese christian. His family came here to escape religious persecution, he was a typical baby boomer tea party guy.

You aren't going to be roping anyone. Also, nothing has done more to hurt western civilization than Atheism.

Definitely, prefer Shia. Far more tolerant. Most Iraqi Shia's I find are agnostic. Sunnis are a wild card. Saddam was Sunni and good.

here the shia seem to be a bit more civilized then the sunnis. but in general they are both dangerous to christians period.

Yes, if you are mistaken for a Muslim most people will hate you. Nothing wrong with being Middle Eastern, but Muslims are a serious security threat. If we had a filter that automatically barred Muslims from immigrating to the US then people here would be less likely to associate a particular phenotype with Islam.

You are not White, therefore I do not care about you. Solve your own problems, I don't give a shit about your religion, nor do I care that Muslims haven a hideous attitude to your people. Solve it yourself I've had enough of cuckservatives trying to paint Christians in the ME as some sort of good guys. I simply do not care about them, the same way I do not care about the negro Christian.

Well the problem is that if they stay in their lands they will experience physical death, and still potentially spiritual death.

If I remember correctly the Baath'ists are generally secular. sorry about deposing him, even though I was a kid at the time and thought "the war in iraq" was "the war on a rack" and thought people were shooting a mouse in a pantry.

THIS, and I say this as an atheist.

i understand, i just dislike the fact that Christianity has kind of become for whites only

t. Another fat gasping atheist.

strawman. you still can't refute the facts that most lebanese christians are phoenician therefore just as white as italians, greeks etc. Stay mad Jamal.

My bad, I forgot your people were literally too retarded to defend themselves so they need to run over to the West or whine for Western support ;(

Also it's no surprise Christian Levantine women love white men. At least Muslims are audacious enough to beat the living crap out of their women when they run to superior white man. While cucked Middle Eastern Christians are ok with qt banging Kyle and Tom. Haha, pathetic people.

To me a sand nigger is a sand nigger.

Larping pagans and hubris ridden atheist get out

It's not for whites only, it's for everyone who wants it. Maybe you should consider changing churches or moving to a different state? I have Iranian friends (legit refugees) and no one gives them crap. My wife gets mistaken for MENA and no one gives her crap. We go to a mostly white Baptist church and there are no issues.

On the other hand, Sikh temples have gotten shot up because people thought they were durkas.

He looks like me but prolly not a fag

can you explain this a bit more. I know about the muslim-israeli conflict, but how did the middle eastern Christians fit into it?

>half white because lebanese father fucked white american

>white guy thinking any women wants "white men"

>lebanese christians have fought against israel.

>your countries white population dying because of cucks like yourself getting cucked by niggers and indians.

The isralis fucked over every single lebanese including christians.

Kek since when did Pol get so cucked.

Yes Christianity is for white people. We have contributed more than anyone else. North Western Europeans especially - not the despotic cultish religion Slavs follow.

Arab Christians are too retarded so they try to caricature European Christianity.

>My bad, I forgot your people were literally too retarded to defend themselves so they need to run over to the West or whine for Western support ;(

Pretty much everything you said about them is true of England. This is a serious case of the pot calling the kettle black.

That's our own problem. Just because we're letting niggers and Spics fuck us over does not mean we need fucking Arabs.

Just go back home and fix your own place. Why do you need to come over to the West or seek our help? I don't give a fuck if Muslims genocide your people. That's your fault, just stay away from the West.

Based

No problem at all. Actually find you very interesting.

I had an israeli girlfriend and her dad was in the army when they invaded lebanon.

He went into a lebanese store or something somewhere in canada and when he learnt the owner was lebanese he said "Oh I've been to Lebanon. Twice"