Merriam-Webster BTFOs white male misogynist "Doctor Who" Fans

distractify.com/lol/2017/07/18/Z6YpE2/merriam-webster-just-perf?utm_content=inf_17_53_2&tse_id=INF_b808d0206bfe11e790011d41b85aaeb5

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThatNeilGuy/status/886609559640580096
youtube.com/watch?v=ka9ngXtRTXk
dictionary.com/browse/they
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OMG
WHO DID THIS
SLAAAYYYYYY
IM SCREAMING

Why not just say the 6 words rather than link to this trash website. Where are the right wing archive squads when you need them?

Hopefully this turns some Dr.Who cucks into raging redpilled anti-feminists

What are the six words, i aint clicking that shit nigga

I really hate how feminized society has become. Disliking a cast means you're sexist now, just fuck off.

"'Doctor' has no gender in English."

Why are they trying to meme this?
Any self respecting owner of a pair of testicles stopped watching Doctor Who a long time ago.

Dr who fucking sucks. Literally who cares about this.

Twitter journalists really love to circlejerk each other, don't they.

"just"
"perfectly"
"sexist"
"shut down"

it's like a SJW blogger starter pack. even the whole template of the language feels like a copy paste from a million other whiny posts.

You know what the funny thing is, that means the doctor is also transsexual. Because his "spirit" keeps being transferred to different bodies. He always had male bodies. And now he has a female body. So he's transsexual.

2/3rds of everyone who liked the show already stopped watching years ago. This is just the final nail in the coffin.

Its the best outcome we can hope for. I hate that shit tier writing and ultra liberal show.

>this is PRO level shade
Doctor Who is for faggots; saged.

series 10 had an episode where the "villain" was actual capitalism
saged

90% of the Dr Who fanbase is white females and, given the quality of the show, I can only assume they watch it because they have the hots for the doctor guy. They are going to crash the series with no survivors.

OH
MY
GOD

BRILLIANT ARGUMENT

twitter.com/ThatNeilGuy/status/886609559640580096

My sides

HAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS HAHAH

Objectify her on Twitter.

I only watch good shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=ka9ngXtRTXk

>this kills the Sup Forums

Can you Drumpkins even fucking recover?

I want to see her get BLACKED

My noggin is not merely joggin, it is sprinting a marathon

YASSSSSSSS

"Don't you think she looks tired?"

The difference is, he actually became a woman.

It really is just a collage of buzz words with several randomly capitalized, italicized or in bold

Dr. Who is a gay show and who fucking cares. They are literally manufacturing this "sexists btfo" narrative to appeal to their core demographic (hipster sluts)

Members of his race frequently regenerate into the other gender though, so its a natural biological fuction for them.

B-bbut what about the fact the he is a time lord and not lady .... im pretty sure if he was a time lady like the rest of them they would have just said time lady...or maybe even time ZE

THIS RENDERS ALL OF MY CRITICISMS ILLEGITIMATE. I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW.

>this counts as wit

"Time Lord" is like saying "Mankind", it is not gender specific.

That's why sexualizing her would be funny. It'll trigger them. Misogynists loving the new Dr Who because they all wanna fuck her.

Does this mean if the Doctor doesn't undergo a sex change in the show and remains a feminine female, then gender must be biologically based and Transgenders are eternally BTFO??

I dont see why anyone is getting upset, it has been shown that time lords regenerate into either gender already. It was a matter of timr before this happened. Now we just wait and see if it plays out like the Community parody.

seriously what happened to their faces?

Are you asking for the quick rundown?

You know why Doctor has no gender in English? Anyone with the Doctor title in the past was assumed to be male.

This.

The doctor is a personification of the logos and wouldn't survive being sexualized in that way

Literally the only people who watch dr who are reddit tier liberal fags. Nobody cares, but journalists have been waging a fierce war against a shadow regardless. Think how bad so many conservatives have been owned inside the brain fantasies of liberals having imaginary arguments with them!

yeah, gimme that rundown

Looks like that already happened to their cheek bones

I stopped watching a long time ago. The show has become nothing but a pulpit for every inane leftist cause. Really they ought to embrace the cybermen, since that's the ultimate realization of leftist philosophy; no gender, no wealthy, no ownership of property, no original thought, everyone the same, no individuals.

A meltdown and a rundown are two different things.

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

Doctor Who is a very comfy show. Anyone who's not watching it is missing out on life.

Give these 3 Doctors a try. You can stop watching once they're no longer one of the Doctors.

This is actually the truth. Hence why we call them "female doctors"

Dr. Whogivesafuck.
Stop watching.
Let it die.
Move on with your life.

ZzzzZzzz

Shame this woman will be getting a lot of hate. I loved her since I saw her as a sweet, innocent, lovely cheating cuckoldress who cuckolded her husband innocently in the TV series Black Mirror.

Chris was the last masculine Doctor.

Gender Fluid is the fucked terminology you're looking for.

I liked him but matt smith had terrible storylines to work with. You could stop with Tennant who also had bad stories, but he could override through sheer force of personality.

A female doctor is a nurse

Friendly reminder to use "he" and not "they" to refer to a person of unspecified gender.

dictionary.com/browse/they
>Usage alert
>mfw

That's not real, is it? Jewgle doesn't bring anything up.

Why is she being anglo-centric? What about other languages? Bigot.

>Gender Fluid
I got some fluid for ya right here

>if you don't want decades old established characters to be genderbent then you're a misogynist.

From what I've seen on twitter, nobody actually cares if it's a woman.

Is she supposed to be a gynecologist or something

women can have a penis too shitlord

I hope you're trolling.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAYYYYY

Chris and David were comfy cheesy mid 2000s sci fi and I loved watching it. They both had some really good episodes here and there. Matt while I did not hate started getting shit episodes after shit and I lost interest. I hear capaldi got even worse episodes and now everyone is blind to realize that when the show finally is using a female doctor it means its on its last legs. They had this as their final trump card when viewership was low.

>let's alienate our potential viewers
>this worked out great with Cisbusters
>mfw

Are they so far up their own asses that they think attacking people is a good way to get them to watch a show? This modern day white feather shit blows my mind.

But "President" does in America :3

my sides have been exterminated. EXTERMINATED.

I thought the show was always for pozzed liberals anyways. I watched the 1st season back in the day, it was okay I guess.

Underrated

WTF im a feminist now

Dr Who is boring as shit and an all around terrible Sci Fi show British "Culture" my ass

>Mankind
>not Womynkind

stfu you racist pig

people who say "shade" or "throwing shade", etc should be executed

my jew says otherwise

Why is this news?
>this should be

GAS GAS GAS REEEEE

Neither does nigger

naw it do be fake now mon
eberry little ting now is de fake yes

People still watch this? I stopped mid way through Tennant because the writing was getting bad and David wasn't able to carry the show enough to keep me watching

>women can have a penis too shitlord

english isn't your first language I see

Except it objectively isn't and they're referred to separately as "Time Lords" and "Time Ladies" in-universe.

But Doctor Who has a history of (((fires))) destroying old episodes.

Not Archiving? Are you a faggot or something?

>pro level shade
I don't see a single dick girl or Loli how the fuck is this pro level shade

He got his time-dick chopped off during the time-sex change, so now he's a time-tranny.

I havent even seen anyone talking shit about a woman doing the role. I'm convinced they're just saying it, assuming people don't like it desu

who the fuck cares, I stopped watching after Christopher Eccleston stopped doing it

>Literally merely the presence of a woman causes conservatives to flip the shit out.