HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH
what a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaf4Pwwhgc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd bet you could not even list the bill of rights to me or explain the powers of congress, house of representatives or executive branch.

You are not a person anymore, just a nerve that reacts to anything it doesn't agree with.

You have no purpose or agenda. You just want to continue to be a knee jerk nerve.

I bet you want to die.

What does that have to do with OP? Idiot

Jesus dude

>laughing at a dying man
How did it go wrong, OP?

Poli Sci BA with a focus on constitutional theory here. If McCain died in Vietnam it wouldn't have been soon enough.

so it was a brain tumor making him have a total lack of backbone

Have you accomplished more in your life than John Mccain has?

yea OP hasnt gotten hundreds of people killed

OP, quit being a fag.

He likes people who weren't captured.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaf4Pwwhgc8

Hopefully he apologizes for killing those 134 American soldiers after fucking around with his jet on the USS Forrestal.

>get into naval academy using daddy's connections
>barely graduate
>become a pilot with daddy's connections
>destroy millions of dollars of equipment and almost get people killed
>go to Vietnam
>fail to follow protocol and get shot down
>come back and decide you haven't been on the government teat long enough
>become a politician and vote to take away military and veterans benefits because you already got yours
Where are the accomplishments?

>not almost, actually get people killed

best copy pasta ive seen this week

maybe im not the one whos went wrong

its simple John McCain is a failure of a human being

totally wish i was an unironic sociopath

I think you are when you post boys posed to be sexy by their """tolerant""" parents.

it's so crazy that old people get cancer. must be the will of kek! ! digits confirms!! PRAISE KEK!

true i either want to save whatever is left of society or want to tear it down and bring humanity to a screeching halt just depends on if i had my tendies for the day

He's been a great puppet.

I like people who don't get brain tumors, okay?

Underrated.

>tear it down
Basically, the Phoenix theory that has never once proven true after all the collapsed civilisations.

DIE
DIE
DIE

true theres a good chance we wont be as big as we once were but in all honesty i don't want to be the policeman of the world the west needs to take a back seat and focus on its nations people

You're not wise.

There's no chance we'll be even a tenth what we were, no civilisation has ever collapsed or replaced its population and become the better. It is easier to reform what we got then it is to start again, especially when none of the problems in the west are real.

Marxists aren't real, they're designed to cause problems. Without Marxists, our problems are so complicated that they might be natural.