Sigmund Freud
Herbert Marcuse
Walter Benjamin
Leo Strauss
The Lubavitcher Rebbe

He's jewish?

Diamond Dave.

You mean.... Bassed?

Say what you want man but I saw em back in 2013 and these dudes are pushing what, 70, and the musicianship was light years beyond any of the modern bands I've seen

No

The original master of both 4D and 3D chess.

This. Rush is fucking phenomenal.

Me.

Same here. Saw em in 2009 and they played like a 3-4 hour set.

>Dad was really into Rush
>Listened to their albums (including dad's vinyls), loved all their music
>Never got to see them live
>They're done touring so I never will period
sucks

>dislikes rush
all further opinions discarded

Man you missed out.

I was always "kinda-sorta" into rush until a friend took me to see them on the Snakes & Arrows tour, I didn't miss them live until they stopped touring.

pic not related.

>t. average Sup Forums poster

Listen to songs like Cygnus X-1: Book II -
Hemispheres or 2112 and say that. If you can't recognize some of the best songwriting in history, you don't deserve to live.

top Kek, Kekistan.

Kill yourself, commie.

Steven "six million more" Miller

Cites literally their longest most b.s. songs.
I love you man, cuz Rush fans gotta stick together, but you are worst type of rush fan.

Its not that they aren't great musicians. Neil Peart is an incredible drummer for example. I always just found their lyrics really pretentious and I found the vocals irritating for some reason. Maybe these are stupid gripes, but it ruined it for me. Odd, since I like a lot of music similar to Rush and influenced by them like Dream Theater.

>based
>jews
Choose one or the other.

Are you looking for a catchy hook?

This. The only one I legit like!

most common criticism of them I have ever heard. and I have never understood it. meh geddy lee voice, kys and listen to their music.
and they have hands down the most thought provoking lyrics in the genre.
you are a complete pleb if you don't understand them

Freebased jews

you could have picked la villa or something, xanadu at least, you didn't even pick the most epic songs on those albums

B I B I
I
B
I

this

also (pic related)

I know it is a common complaint. But man, I just don't like it. Also, I understand their lyrics just fine. That's the problem. They always sound like they are trying to be more profound and meaningful than they actually are, which strikes me as pretentious.

>La Villa Strangiato
>Lyrics

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? While I fucking love the song, damn. All the songs are great, but I was just talking about great lyrics. There is an epic story in those two songs, more so than some of the other lengthy prog rock anthems like Thick as a Brick

>more profound and meaningful than they actually are
literally the definition and point of poetry
And just not liking it means you have never given it a serious chance. be honest

kys

The only song that I find pretentious is The Trees, and even that song is fucking prophetic if you juxtapose it against the current social climate.

>which strikes me as pretentious

prog in a nutshell

Gene Simmons

RANDY BARNETT.

Law professor and lawyer who led the charge against Obamacare, and helped to prevent what could have been a disastrous expansion of the scope of federal power under the commerce clause.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ghk7mmSR1Jo

More Randy B on Obamacare:
>youtube.com/results?search_query=randy barnett obamacare

B A S E D J E W.

Gene Simmons is a piece of shit and not that great of a bassist. He is the Jewwiest of Jews and made money off of schtick.

Bobby Fischer, all the Nazi collaborators, right wing secular Jews, anti zionist religious Jews, basically anything other than pro refugee pro gay pro pedophilia whatever Jews. The eternal jew must burn but individually I guess people are okay

Stephen "The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive" Miller
Stephen "cuck killer" Miller
Stephen "the President's personal redpiller" Miller

Stanley Kubrick

I'd say George Soros is pretty based, afterall he helped the nazis round up jews during ww2.

Probably the only good thing that came out of Canada.

No, you fucking suck

>jews
>based

>ctrl+f
>no Michael Savage

Time to fix that.

Michael Savage is a conservative talk show host and author; but he's more edgy and nationalist than a typical neocuck. He got banned in the UK for things he said about Muslims, I think; and his current hometown of San Francisco is really salty about him. He subtly promotes white nationalism, believe it or not, because he's a whiteboo and realizes that we make the best countries. He's also really intelligent, and he's even learning about Sup Forums memes from /ourguys/ calling him, etc. Kike also has good taste. He'll sometimes dedicate hours of his show to cultural topics, music, or just stories from his life, etc. He expects his audience to not be retards, and often says that the daily shit from CNN isn't worth talking about for people with a high IQ.

forgot pic

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW
these two maybe, all others seem pretty oven-worthy

He's the new Gary Cohn.

(self-hating kike who hunted-down commies)

i forgot about him

the lyrics tended to suck a bit yes
good music tho
>drummer writes almost every song lyric
I hate to think what the others tried to come up with...must have been breddy bad ya

So that's based just bc it coincides with your liberal ideas?

"Balance equality and freedom and u'll actually get both" -user

He claims the Jews tried to claim he was Jewish to ride on his success and IQ fame.

Be wary.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Looks like you need to reread what it says. Maybe after a remedial reading class.

*Roy Cohn

shit

Trump is a jew

jonas salk

Roy "I'll get this KEK thing goin'" Cohen

>that song is fucking prophetic if you juxtapose it against the current social climate

They totally called it.

The most based and real Jews on the planet!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
>youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

this bloke used to call out the jews

Maybe you should first learn some history and politics to realise that quote is purely economical.

DAS RITE! THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED

He was supposedly mentored by Richard Spencer in college at Duke, but for obvious reasons they've both been denying this.
I like to imagine they made a pact to save white people. Only the gentile could lead his people in the streets, and only a white nationalist jew could remain immune to charges of nazism in the halls of power. I wonder of he actually really did mean to flash the WP hand sign.

Their corpses can form the base of a beautiful Reich.

His wife, and therefore his kids, are however.

>DAS RITE! THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED
They are RITE! you know.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

Why didn't you archive?
archive.is/SwK0K

>Why didn't you archive?
Sorry, Norway archive bot user.

My nigga I was agreeing with you

>t. Buttmad gommie

>ywn see Rush live.

Oh well, at least you won't have to listen to a bunch of filthy casuals scream about how much they want to hear Tom Sawyer and other similarly mediocre radio-friendly songs.

>That flag
>The post
You must be shit posting

He's half Jewish by blood

Oy Vey you fucking deafposter

That's not Ozzy you fucking ingrate

rush fuckin sucks

its fuckin gay

Rush and maple syrup are your only exports faggot, oh unless you want to talk about Justin Bieber

You son of a bitch

Mike Enoch

Henry Makow

Idf girls. I am weak