Tfw no right wing friends to joke about niggers and kikes with

tfw no right wing friends to joke about niggers and kikes with

>all right wing people are racist

um no sweetie

I hate niggers.

>tfw no right wing bf to pound my boipussy and joke about gays

Sup Forums is the only friend you need. It will never let you down and fuck your gf

I only go after trans-girls who are legit. My bisexuality can only handle the boipuss

Do you not know what board you are on?

we can be frens

>Work in an auto shop
>All coworkers openly say nigger and joke about non-whites

Pretty good

We can't though. After this thread is finished, all of you guys will be gone forever, like a cool breeze on a hot day.

I have two friends who are libertarian at best. We joke about niggers and kikes, wasn't the hardest to redpill them a little. They do it ironically though, I don't think they are ever going to be full 1488.

It's a lonely life once you're redpilled, especially on the JQ. I see it everywhere I go, the constant pushing of degenerate behavior from all angles. I was a lot happier and optimistic before taking my redpill. Finding fully redpilled friends is hard enough, try finding a non degenerate woman in this day and age. Some days it's almost enough to make me want to go back to being a blue pilled liberal faggot. At least I had things in common with friends and had a healthy social life.

I wish I didn't know that feel
can't even joke about it online except on american-hosted chinese cartoon forums

kek

>tfw no bf

TRS goy here. Only ever had normie friends. Recently got in touch with a local group of guys. We get beers every now and then and talk about kikes.

Kike Enoch go away.

all right i'll be your friend

I saw these fighting to the death in a chinese stream once

Good times

Gib shekles to the paywall :^))))

You unironically like listening to someone who was married to a kike and lied about it for years.

Gas yourself.