After yesterday, you can never be as cucked as he is

After yesterday, you can never be as cucked as he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1aOdRjQBw
youtu.be/LaC8vxeY2hM?t=161
hooktube.com/LaC8vxeY2hM?t=161
youtube.com/watch?v=flrTXx4l7og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HIS WIFE GOT BLACKED!

what did he do

We need to redpill him.

Seriously though, if that bitch tries to take any of his YouTube moneys...

WHEN THE WHITEY WILL EVER LEARN

he has a wife? thought he lives with his mom?

why do you assume we are all neet neckbeards who know what the fuck you are talking about. I hope you get banned now shithead?

Quick rundown: His wife & him are 'separating' after his surgery due to the fact that he's an absolute asshole (he blames pre-surgery stress). Broke down on his stream last night, there is a VOD on his twitch channel you can look up.

Told him shes leaving him during his live stream. He then proceeds to play a montage of sad music and a video of him proposing to her, all the while crying and reading donations.

Please fill me in? Who is this fat man?

The wife is as fat as him.

Who the fuck is "he"?

Link to breakdown please

Wait... it happened during the stream?
It's a fucking work.

why do u faggots give this douche views?

AWALT

Boogie2988. Youtuber/streamer, fat man. He is getting weight loss surgey and has nerves and stress about it and said on stream that his wife basically is just not taking it anymore, so they will be separating.

Are you retarded?

Why do people put their life ONLINE?

seconding, i gotta see this shit

video?

Y'all niggas need to learn how to use Google.

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

is there a video of this?

surprised it happened this late

Dear lord....

LMFAO WHAT

>uma delĂ­cia

Looks like he deleted the VOD after all, my bad, it was up there as of about 5 hours ago

As long as he didn't obviously know and turned a blind eye or watched then he wasn't cucked. Roasites can do this shit to anyone.

w-what?

That dude looks extremely gay.

YES! Link to the stream video?

Best and only needed post in this thread

It's that or live in a trailer off SS disability for being too obese to function in society. Heaviest dude I ever saw hold down a job was like 400ish and he just rode a motorized pallet jack.

Ham planet

Wait are you fucking serious?? I thought she was skinny as fuck?

That's because he is.

link you faggot

Boogie said he was on Twitch.

Obviously she changed her mind when she realized he could die from the surgery. Gotta collect that insurance and YouTube money.

ffs someone post a link

Me too, I had the impression she was out of his league or something.

What a pussy

>reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
thanks but i dont care for your non contextual "rundown". are u tha tlazy that you cannot provide a goddam youtube link?

THICCC

Cripes

I got u newfag, he's a youtuber, incredibly overweight who plays videogames, Sup Forums recently became interested in him after he sorta stood up to some feminists in a jew convention called Vidcon

all of this is incredibly fake and gay

when the floor comes crashing down around you

i looked at his most recent video but nothing happened

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She was in the beginning. Fat is literally contagious. Obese people should be quarantined until cured of fat.

wait. Boogie outed someone on twitch? Did he know if he was out or did he just do it not thinking?

His wife probably left because she fears the surgery could extend his life for years, so she's just going to bail now.

and the only appropriate response to this is to tell the wife

THANK YOU
I was trying to figure out a way to get out of this ordeal but you just made it that much better for me. I'm glad you think so.
And then go do boss shit, its a fucking box you know how many fucking females are out there??

She use to be but living with a whale causes her to be a whale since they never go out plus you think her wiping his ass every day and sucking his dick didn't make her stress eat?

So did he. He's a pozzcuckold.

>Yeah guys just go to le reddit xD

sweatingmanwithmultiplearms.jpg

>it was all just a big understanding!
if you read further down he says he goes to /fit/

"Sorta stood up?"

No, friend, he buckled at the knees and cried. He was LITERALLY SHAKING because of her. He DEFENDED her. He did not, in any way, stand up to jew-naruto bitch.

hes best friends with the guys bf.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1aOdRjQBw

that guy and his boyfriend are friends with Boogie

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

kek

>she wasn't into it tho.
Fucking lazy fuck can't even be assed to type out the last 3 letters in though. No wonder he's so fat.

This entire thread is reddit
>oh I keep up to date on this fat fuck's personal life but I won't ever go to reddit! ew!

>paying for some fat shits healthcare

get me the FUCK out of america. good lord, how far the mighty have fallen. if only the founding fathers could see us now.

I too thought so, I guess that changed over the years.

>that fucking chat

i can't stand this fat fuck

holy fucking fuck, that's like a 100 pound weight gain or something. I'm gonna go find a pic of what she used to look like.

FUCK

>Told him shes leaving him during his live stream. He then proceeds to play a montage of sad music and a video of him proposing to her, all the while crying and reading donations.

HAHAHA FOR REAL??? ARGH!

What a cunt. Only with him because he brought in dosh as the amusing fat man with his Francis character. When you're the Funny Fat Guy you do NOT lose weight; nobody will care about skinny Boogie. She saw the gravy train screeching to a halt and is abandoning him like the whore she is. Boogie's dumb and a cuck but I do feel bad for him for being decieved by the Eternal Woman. Hope she has fun payin' that toll.

if you want to talk about politics, go to Sup Forums

>"I literally cant lose weight because when i eat healthy i eventualy get cravings and go back to junk food again so its best if i stop trying"

youtu.be/LaC8vxeY2hM?t=161

>when I look in th emirror, i dont see my fat fingers or my fat face or my fat tits..i am not disgusted at all...i just see "me"...

well booogie. thats your fucking problem. you aren't disgusted by your obesity. and until you are actually, you will never lose it. and this surgery will not help you. you ARE disgusting, you ARE disgusting to look at. Your fat face and fingers and blotchy face are disgusting. the body positiivity bullshit is easily the most blatent case of cognitive dissonance you can measure in humans.

That has to be fake

>linking boogie2988
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/LaC8vxeY2hM?t=161

Closest thing i can find
youtube.com/watch?v=flrTXx4l7og

SALAD DODGIN

>posting Lauren (((Southern)))
I should kill you slowly and painfully.

It is.

He said he was fucking a young blond girl. Fucking pathetic.

Holy fuck this thread is cancer and not Sup Forums related
Mods are fuckin fags

LARD GARGLIN

I just looked it up. It's fake. See

you can tell she was a lot skinnier at one point here in this pic

gay nigger from outer space

MAYO SNORTIN'

PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM

Here's another

Ah c'mon guys cut him some slack. He's at least trying to lose weight which is more than what can be said about most of America. He's a kind hearted man and this whole thing is a misunderstanding. Chill out.

And yeah I'm subbed but I don't watch his videos all that often - rarely if ever.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LINK THAT STREAM PLEASE

CRISCO BATHIN

SAGE