Just how widespread are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1CnayKa3EKs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlahP7ABJs
youtube.com/watch?v=zz1FGRm2oCU
mobile.twitter.com/RedneckRevolt?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redneck revolt in direct contact with the bogdanoffs

We don't know either of their intentions, all we can do is hope they are benevolent

God have mercy upon us all

Not at all
>I live in a red state, or at least not in a major city
>hurr durr I'm such a redneck, but I'm not like the other rednecks

Alabama here, never heard of any groups in the area. Even around Birmingham.

If they exist, they keep a low profile.

They're just countryside hipsters, who cares.

Never heard of them, must be some marxist/antifa larpers.

Never heard of them.
Are they commies?
They look like fucking commies.

faggots are everywhere OP, you fucking faggot

these astroturf campaigns aimed at the South are becoming more widespread.I

youtu.be/1CnayKa3EKs

>Hello fellow rednecks, it is me (((trae crowder))) the liberal redneck. don't mind my exaggerated regional dialect that sounds nothing like I'm from east Tennessee also don't look at my nose

Redneck revolted here, were very widespread and growing seriously fast, 400% growth in population over the past 3 months, the republicans never saw this coming and now they can't contain us.

Proof or GTFO

I can see it's an extremely obvious, astroturf campaign from all the way over here.

Seriously how fucking dumb are the zubrics that sign up for this shit.

3 months ago there was 7 of us in my area (Florida), today we have around 26 so it's clear that our movement is attracting people and having great growth rates

They're commies larping as Republicans or some shit. Sargon did a video on them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlahP7ABJs

Not suprised, fucking marxist anti-american scum Soros must be running out of ideas once BLM got on everyones nerves.

Holy shit that guy is cringy. I couldn't make it through his Rubin Report interview because he's so fucking phony

Bring your ass around Southern Indiana . I knock your teeth out.

Wow.
Welp, time to remove leftist.
youtube.com/watch?v=zz1FGRm2oCU

Assuming you're not larping, how dumb do you have to be to do all your organizing on bookface? Do you think the feds haven't already infiltrated y'all? I guarantee 13 of those 26 are FBI

You wouldn't do shit you brain dead fascist
The FBI haven't infiltrated lmao, why so paranoid? Not everyone is FBI, and even if they have infiltrated they can't do anything because we haven't broken any laws, our movement is about waking people up and showing that they've been lied to and the republicans don't care about us, not violence until the revolution

Lmao, whatever you say bitchboy

Where in Florida are you at? If you're around UCF, I'll fuckin' wreck ye

mobile.twitter.com/RedneckRevolt?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

They barely have a following

This desu. The airport closest to me offers $60 tickets to St. Pete/Orlando. I could call it a vacation.

Not widespread at all but the (((media)) wants them to be hence their coverage

They're mostly on face book.

Really makes you wonder if they're a honeypot when they're posting pics of their guns and training sessions while talking about revolution on public social media.

Shalom to all my fellow rednecks revolters. Oy vey! I am a real redneck not at all pretending. Pay no attention to my yamaka

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

sincerely,
Redneck Revolt foot soldier

Watch it bitch

Redneck revolt = threatened jews begging rednecks for help after mocking them for decades.
Me smells Soros.

Anyone from the south instantly recognizes that these fools are outsiders pretending to be rednecks

I won't say exactly because there's not that many of us at the moment, I'm southern/central area. Threatening violence won't mean shit when every redneck in the country is part of the revolt, were training ground while your in your end days

communists disguising themselves under a word.
I'm sure that will go over just fine

Thinking again rabbi. You aren't going to trick rednecks into being fodder for your doomed revolution

oh shit these niggers are for real

>pretends to be some sort of le revolutionary
>won't even see someone in real life
You're such a little piece of shit faggot. You realize that part of being a "redneck" is being a strong individual, right? And communism completely eliminates that

Lol @ paintball veterans. They're not leaving the trailer parks.

We're recruiting for the revolution dumbass
Being exploited and lied to isn't strength, being strong is about strength in unity and equality between individuals. One person alone no matter how strong he thinks he is is nothing against a united group of equals

When does your revolution begin? Who's going to start it, if not your supposedly non-violent-at-the-moment larping posse isn't?

This

It's a fucking shill campaign, there's like legitimately 2 of these people and the rest are all paid for

Nothing but antifa with guns trying to trick regular white people into joining their cause.

This is a troll, don't take the bait

>A group that exists to inform cletus of his white privilege and how he needs to fuck trannys otherwise hes a bigot
Wow this group is totally organic

Oklahoma.... wtf, these guys wont find much left wing support there, even in okc.

Anyone in Southern Indiana that is "redneck" is larping as a Kentuckian, KYS.