So how exactly does Sup Forums manage to love Trump and hate Jews...

So how exactly does Sup Forums manage to love Trump and hate Jews, considering Trump is the most Jew-friendly president in American history?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
archive.is/jFsru
thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
archive.is/sBy3G
jta.org/2015/05/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/in-tel-aviv-wikipedia-co-founder-jimmy-wales-likes-israel-but-stays-neutral
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody's perfect. Politics is about compromise.

>Sup Forums is one person

t. kike shill

Hardly. The majority of my posts involve the important of the JQ. I also frequently rattle on about the federal reserve, but other than getting some good governors appointed, I accept that it's a reasonable compromise if Trump tackles other more urgent problems instead (assuming he does tackle them).

Reminder, anyone who spouts this "Sup Forums is one person" meme is almost guaranteed a reddit parrot, repeating whatever shit he thinks oldfags say.

But it's not minor connections. Many of his closest advisors, and lawyers, are Jewish. His daughter and closest advisor is Jewish. He's the most Israeli friendly president we've ever had.

>So how exactly does Sup Forums manage to love Trump and hate Jews, considering Trump is the most Jew-friendly president in American history?
Because Sup Forums is a Jewish board. We talk about Jews and the Holocaust all the time to keep the memories fresh in everyones mind.

Trump is our pet and his Jewish son-in-law is /ourguy/.

Also, we genuinely hate OBAMA because he was actually anti-Semitic and Trump was the ultimate counterbalance.

>thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
archive.is/jFsru

>thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
archive.is/sBy3G

Are you actually fucking retarded?
then again
>flag

Only newfags use the Reddit argument.

They don't call it Jew York City for nothing m8. I don't know if you've ever been there.

But f you're going to go on about undue Jewish influence in our government and other institutions then there are much more effective ways to conduct that argument than jut using it as a
>MUH RUSSIA
tier anti-Trump line.

Trump despite being shitty is still a massive improvement from Hillary. Besides he triggers the media every 5 seconds

>implying I don't love both
Sup Forums isn't one person

There's undue Jewish influence, and then there's being a genuine ZOG puppet.

Fuck off kike, this board will always be pro Nazi and anti kike.

So what you'd want to do is discuss the ins and outs of the puppetry, not just
>EWWY EWWY EWW TRUMP LOVES JEWS

Even Shillery wasn't this controlled by Jews.

>but he le triggers people!
Not the appropriate tradeoff for a kike puppet.

Pretty sure Hillary, being a typical Trotskyite Communist Neocon who loved Jews, loved executing their satanic wars, and always wanted to be head of the (((World Bank))) was hardly not controlled by Jews.

You're being as disproportionate and unconvincing as a Jew.

ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG!!!

Sup Forums is a pro-zionist boards just like wikipedia is a pro-zionist encyclopedia that anyone can edit... except now (((only registered Wikipedia editors may edit the “Israel” entry.)))

"Not all Israel advocates agree. In 2010, the right-wing Israeli organization My Israel recruited activists to edit Israel-related Wikipedia articles and give them a Zionist slant. Wales said nothing came of the effort, though now only registered Wikipedia editors may edit the “Israel” entry."

jta.org/2015/05/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/in-tel-aviv-wikipedia-co-founder-jimmy-wales-likes-israel-but-stays-neutral

Your country is completely decimated. There is no hope for your children's future, yet you criticize the greatest country to ever exist? Your days are numbered, Leaf. Here, have a look at how much your government hates you.

He is Jewish you tards

>implying Trump isn't the favorite to accomplish the very goals you put down

He's owned, mind and soul, by (((THEM))). They whisper in his ear, and you are fine with that. So either a) you're some moron from /r/the_donald, or b) you're a filthy heeb.

Why don't you discuss practical solutions rather than insulting me? It's really one of the most ineffective underlying tactics in the sharia blue approach.

Would you like to discuss a constitutional amendment barring dual citizens from government work? Or perhaps we could discuss Israel and the NNPT? But, no, you'd rather make vapid and baseless claims in a failed attempt at demoralization.

Of all the available tactics, this angle of demoralization has to be one of the lamest. Working on the Jeff Sessions divide? Much, much more effective.

>generalizing

When (if) Reddit decides to go, Trump support will diminish. The majority of "Trump supporters" are nothing more than edgy teenagers tired of having to watch what they say around faggots, women and niggers. They know nothing of politics aside from what they see on (insert mainstream news channel) and care only about being contrarian. Trump has proven to be a ZOG shill and no amount of mental gymnastics "muh 1488D chess" is going to change that.

You're completely misapplying the principles of pyschological warfare.

>greatest country to ever exist
god bless the jewSA

What has he done, specifically, that's "Jewish"? Other than meaningless photoshots.

>pulled out of TPP
>appointed most conservative SCOTUS in history, even more than Thomas
>ICE working overdrive with 610,000 pending deportations
>funding for the wall secured, prototypes being tested according to soil types
>pulled out of Paris Agreement
>ended CIA-funding for anti-Assad rebels literally today

I don't hate jews

/thread

Kike

t. /sg/ poster who did not read the news today

>jews struggle to White House access points

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Fucking rodents.

Reminder that anyone who mentions reddit is a leftypol shill

He is the first US president who didn't go to jewish ghetto monument in Warsaw when visiting Poland, instead gave speech and hail our vets who were betrayed by allies in WWII

He send his daughter to jews instead, they were mad as fuck

This is the hilarity of the whole thing

Libtards think Trump wants to gas all the jews, while stormfags think Trump is a jewish plant

Really makes you ponder

>trusting anything the KIKES say
He sold his daughter to them as a sacrifice to his overlords. These small things pale in comparison to filling his cabinet with (((THEM)))

>this board will always be

Muh Sup Forums is my personal autistic safe space

>no answers
typical shills

That Poland visit was really good. The Western Culture speech was awesome. The posturing prior to meeting Putin was awesome. The Polish declaration that the Trump-Russia axis was not an area of major concern was awesome.

It's nice when things go well.

Nigger I am a jew.

Im not a Jew that owns a bank and wants to turn the world into a mass of brownish-tan debt slaves.

But Im a Jew

>"It worked when we said Hitler was a Jew"

My blood boils thinking of all the useless money sinks we waste with this shit

>Liaison to the Jewish community
>Anti-Semitism official

WHAT THE FUCK DO THOSE GUYS EVEN DO?

how much did they get paid to sit around for the one comment about a jew related story every few years.

fucking obnoxious.

Kike

>Pres. Trump
the cryto- President's Father- in- Law
Thanks Ivanka

*crypto- President's

leave

I hate muslims more.

JIDF DETECTED

He just shut down the CIA's funding and training groups for ISIS. Thats a pretty major blow to Israel's war capabilities. Baby steps, user.

likely christfag
>desu vult will save us from the shitskins

this

>Sup Forums loves trump

BASED BLACK MAGAPEDE BABIES HEHEH