Tfw blackpilled to the extreme

>tfw blackpilled to the extreme
>tfw see basically no good in the world
>everyone around me is vapid and sedated
>tfw everyday I grow more and more bitter and cynical

I want to believe things will get better but I just know they won't. Not in any significant way.

The majority of Americans approve of homosexuality. Soon a majority will approve transgenderism. That'll then lead to zoophilia, pedophilia, etc.

The concept of chastity is completely absent in our society. Well over 90% Americans (similar for western Europe) engage in sex before marriage if they even get married at all.

I just can't take it. On top of it all, I'll soon have to work full-time to support a system and society that hates me and everything I believe in.

Am I alone? What can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
educate-yourself.org/
spellsofmagic.com/spells/love_spells/attraction_spells/16335/page.html
lunarsight.com/freq.htm
trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/language.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=kPnmVWdAXkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAPPENING THREAD:

Take the Varg pill.

pic related

varg is a pagan larping retard and literal murderer.

No.

I mean about the living outside of society and being prepared for survival situations. You don't have to be a pagan or kill anyone, although if you don't want to kill anyone you're probably not really blackpilled and can still turn back.

Astral project with me to the fault lines that will trigger yellowstone.
Let's make it happen.
It's lonely. I thought I'd have something to fight but there is no security at all.
A few nights every week, if not all, my spirit is there stirring shit up.
We can kill them all user.
One way or another it's going to happen.
I'd like some company though..

youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.

i think its about time for you to drop pol for a while bruh

it's all true. enjoy the ride

>What can I do?

Seek enlightenment. All the misery of the world around you does not have to poison your soul. Become a beacon of something greater in this mire of degeneracy.

You don't have to save everyone, if you lift yourself up and a few others around you, the degenerates will doom themselves to the hell of their own creation.

just read and dont fall into the pit of degeneracy, you might see it as limiting yourself but its truly limiting the pain that comes into your life

wow buddy calm down, luckily you still arent redpilled enought, you need the nutrition redpill know. once you start to detox your liver and get of msg and sugar you actually start to have a positive outlook on life

then you need to graduate to the new age redpill, meditation aura clensing frequencys, magic. yes magic is real

Idiot their line is consent. Children can't consent, accepting pedoshit is nothing more than a right wing boogie man that will never happen irl

and yet you have people arguing that men have no right to reject trannies

also have a goal, withought a goal in life you are a boat withought a rudder. for instance make goal to learn a hobby, eventually you attract people with same interest

I'm learning Russian so I can move to some nice country in east Europe. Probably Latvia. I don't mind the drop in living standards if it means I can be around people more like me. It's all I have to look forward to.

you my freind are not redpilled enought
here is a few fun sites

educate-yourself.org/
spellsofmagic.com/spells/love_spells/attraction_spells/16335/page.html
lunarsight.com/freq.htm
trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/language.shtml

>their line is consent.
>Children can't consent
If they believed that then they would prohibit wholeheartedly teenage sex. Instead they celebrate it, make movies about it, and normalize it. Clearly they believe some kids (teens) can consent to sex, and from there it's only a matter of time before they rationalise that they can consent to sex with whomever they please regardless of age.

>killing is baaaaaad
You're a faggot and we don't need you.

Learn how the universe works.
Then how our world works and it's place in the galaxy.
Learn how us debt-slaves factor in and our current place in things.

Then sit back and enjoy the ride.

this is the the true blackpill, george carlin did this

> What can I do?

It's easy to get overwhelmed by nihilism, and to be unable to see a light at the end of this dark tunnel, but remember, history occurs in cycles and we are nearing the end of the current one. This world is rotten, and will get burned away. Until that time it's important that people who can recognize what is going on prepare themselves for that eventually. Have a family, teach your children, go to church, and be ready.
Think about how bleak and depressing it must have seemed to the early christians in Rome. Many of them where slaves, and looked at the degeneracy of Rome and must have thought it would always be that way. But Rome collapsed, and predictably so, so to will this world.
Russia will actually give you free land in the far east if you are able to homestead it for a certain period of time, or that's how a ruskie explained it. More and more I find myself considering forming a group of like minded white individuals who work together to begin a community out there, if the Russians would have us.

This is your cure.

Fucking genius

I know the feeling, brother. I'm just waiting for a collapse so I can exact vengeance on this degenerate world. If it wasn't for that possibility, I would've already killed myself.

You aren't alone. Start lifting, find a nice hobby and a white wife. Keep reading the bible for support and realize God has a plan for all of us.

Africa has had nothing but hard times. Where's its strong men?

It could always be worse OP.
You need to find a woman and start a family. The nuclear family is the greatest thing, and they can't take that from us. Blacks would be much happier if they were taught this. Instead, "family values" is considered racist.

Eventually people will see family is the answer, just hang in there and contribute.

Im whitepilled by the fact the US has about 10 years left tops then it either goes down the shitter completely all the weakest die and we start over or we go full fash and the degenerates get sent to camps and we get a soft reset.

kill yourself

IKTF

Sup Forumslack luddite compound, anyone?

But user if a child can be trans surely they can consent to sex? i dont actually believe this but its seems like this is the reason they are going use

>32, virgin, stem degree, medfag, sports car, own place, power lifter, no booze or illegal drugs.

Lose your faith in mankind as soon as you can, our species is literally a disease with no moral compass to speak of. Focus your energy on molding yourself in the image of God, find meaningful endeavors and Immerse yourself; give you have. Live chaste, sober and modestly if you can manage it. I've never been more at peace with the way things are.

You need Jesus.

Giver everything you have***

32 and virgin? congratulations. i would never listen to anything you have to say, you belong in r9k
stuff some crack cocaine in that stem degree and blast off into faggotry

I have Him.

that's why I don't see any good in the world. I'm still trying to find my purpose in life.

Why haven't you embraced the black pill yet user? It is actually quite sweet. Depression is what happens when you resist, rage is what occurs when you struggle and continue to hope. But I propose to you dear user, another path. Ride the tiger.

God you're a worthless fag.

There is nothing wrong with celibacy if that's what you truly desire. Having a significant other isn't a priority or something I need to be complete. Being single doesn't hurt anyone and frees me to focus on things that give me lasting satisfaction; cultivating discipline and refining hobbies are important things I count among those.

You need to start working out and eating healthy and get you a cutie religious moral fraulein. Become the change you want to see in the world and have that be your own goal that you work toward. It will give you the hope you crave.
youtube.com/watch?v=kPnmVWdAXkA

Full on leaf posting

the blackbill is the final pill

there is no going back

This, the US is going to balkanize in our lifetimes

Start your families now so you can die on their behalf and have your children grow up in a retrofuturistic agrarian republic

here we go, someone with something constructive to say
depression is what happens when you compare your life to your mental image of what it should be, as opposed to what it is
if you want to ball up and cry when you think you know about the truth of the world, you're just a little faggot and we don't want you
if you can accept reality and roll with it or go your own way without crying like a little bitch, you might be welcome to kick it without lying
embrace reality.

whatever makes you happy, just don't let any /x/'ers sacrifice you to kek

Most people are vacuous degenerates that I have no intention of ever trying to relate to. Human beings are garbage by virtue of being human.

>sports car
>find meaningful endeavors
this fucking faaaaag thinks he's solved the riddle when he's just a fuckin atomized materialist postmodern who doesn't have the capacity to even see how much of a product of his shit decadent culture he is

get a fuckin wife and have a few children before you give anyone advice. no wonder you're at peace, you're completely fuckin checked out, faggot

>Russia will actually give you free land in the far east if you are able to homestead it for a certain period of time, or that's how a ruskie explained it. More and more I find myself considering forming a group of like minded white individuals who work together to begin a community out there, if the Russians would have us.
I'm in. Start a thread or something.

I really hope it goes full fash against this degeneracy. We are way beyond Weimar Republic levels of degeneracy.
Es ist Zeit für Säuberung!
Es ist Zeit für Rache!

Take the suicide pill.

Death is the sweet release you've been craving for all this time.

qt sauce plz?

Look at this depression driven fool!
He's so deluded he can't see the truth

Redpilled insurgency my dude. It is what gets me out of bed in the morning. I live for opportunities to drop subtle hate facts and traditional masculine pills on these profligates.

You can change peoples minds. Redpills are contagious.

They already have taken the family from us. That is why this society is dying in the the first place. Look at what feminism did to women. How many of them do you think would make good mothers?

>Yes goy commit suicide, do the work for us so there's one less White man to stand in our way

DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL

READ IT NOW!
(at all good xtian bookshop)

I meant they can't prevent you from starting a family. The feminist fools will see a happy family and rethink their lives, and their stories of depression/suicide will deter others from following suit.

I struggled with that too, but a fast car is one of the things I can reconcile. You just can't get the same experience out of a shit box, sorry. I will live in a tattered tent in a corn field yet still have a Ducati super bike and exotic sports car
One of the worlds only 500 LFA super cars went to a Japanese Buddhist monk

the real redpill in fact sets you free

go shoot up a school

post here first

i love shit like that, seeing you spergs reach your final form

Checked out is right. Take a good look at the contemporary state of things next time you're out and about. You'll see a failed system and a tainted species that hasn't realized it's beyond salvation. I won't have a wife because or children because I'm indifferent I them .What's the point in adding another sail to a sinking ship?

i was a bluepilled until i saw the majestic aesthetic of fashwave and then, like, redpill city, bro. my mind is forever changed by low res images forcefully converted into the CGA color palette.

>tainted species that hasn't realized it's beyond salvation.
Speak for yourself, because you're the tainted part of it bud. Enjoy your empty shell of a life, keep thinking you've got it figured out. Giving up doesn't make you right, it makes you a basic bitch.

remember self improvement

chchch-checked
carl has transformed from cuckee into cucker, the metamorphosis is complete

your ID starts with thc so you get a (you)

hungry for shitsouls

Actually it would go something like this

>No goy take our anti-depressants please don't end your life you need to continue working! Go to work! Live!

I don't see how ending your life benefits your master.

Do yourself a favor and abstain from pol and all other mediums in which you get your news and politics from.

I have to go cold turkey for a few days every couple months or I get horribly depressed.

No they can't prevent me from trying, but it would be pretty stupid to try. Most women have already been with multiple men see so the odds of a successful marriage are pretty low and they could take half my shit and kids for any reason they wanted. Why would anyone put themself in that position?

I'm allowed to enjoy the spoils of my effort and a few luxuries Here and there. i honor my debts and I don't fuck people over to get what I want, and live within my means. Family, friends and wives mean nothing to me. Humanity lost its way long ago.I'm not going to have any part in this sick game.

That would assume you're worth something to them if you're White, which you aren't when they have the entire 3rd world to replace you with now. That combined with the up tick in race baiting against Whites is of no coincidence as of late.

Basic is going with the motions and thinking your special or deserving of anything. The world can do without all of us, up to and including your bloodline and future generation of drones youre bent on pumping out to keep this godforesaken system in tact.

A worker is a worker. If I were a Jewish overlord I wouldn't care what color my workers were as long as they were slaving away for me.

Become an expert in something. Become /fit/. gain knowledge and understand wisdom to wield that knowledge. Be the best you can be.
at the end you'll look back and be satisfied. Even if the world goes to shit. You know that you made the most of it and have the knowledge, vitality and wisdom to try and live through it.

But you're not now are you? You would care, because you know what happens when that group wakes up to your schemes and organize to do something about it. You don't have that same issue with some 80 IQ meatbag who isn't capable of any thought outside of what their next meal is.

Truth. Personal development and effort upon effort is part of the higher way.

nothing lasts forever op
the degeneracy will peak and decline inevitably, possibly even before you die

The quality of the times does not seem to have a tangible effect on chimpanzees

Strong minds are needed, not physically strong men.

>tfw you dont understand africans arent people

>Strong minds are needed, as well as mentally resilient and physically strong legionnaires
FIFY

Jordan peterson
/thread

The shills that are going after Anon5 are CP distributers.

new to Sup Forums here what're all the different pills, I know red and blue and I'm guessing blackpilled is nihilism?

basically yes, iz redpill overdose

Kill yourself. Blackpilled fags are useless and only serve to put others down. Misery loves company, and the fact that you made this thread instead of taking the Redpill or going anhero proves this as an objective fact. You're an embarrassment to those who still have hope.

good lord

You go
Red: I think somethings up
Black: We're too fucked to try
Ruby : I am fucking Diamonds. I am Nazi.
White: I need a wife and 12 kids last week, madam. (this is where you leave fo' eva.)

My father redpilled me. But experience has blackpilled me. We're all scum and everything is fucked.

The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so. If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.

The most general survey shows us that the two foes of human happiness are pain and boredom. We may go further, and say that in the degree in which we are fortunate enough to get away from the one, we approach the other. Life presents, in fact, a more or less violent oscillation between the two. The reason of this is that each of these two poles stands in a double antagonism to the other, external or objective, and inner or subjective. Needy surroundings and poverty produce pain; while, if a man is more than well off, he is bored. Accordingly, while the lower classes are engaged in a ceaseless struggle with need, in other words, with pain, the upper carry on a constant and often desperate battle with boredom. The inner or subjective antagonism arises from the fact that, in the individual susceptibility is directly proportionate to mental power.

You just blew my fucking mind

this is me

true
im never bored
im just in constant pain.
iwhen i wasnt poor i was never bored

do elaborate

youll get over it, now go lift and eat

fuck it, I'm down

Theres a third option user

the Middle way, the servant, the holy clown.

Dont even come here if you plan learning Russian only. Fuck off.