Stop the Seth posting

Seth Rich is fake news. There is no news about this other than the fact that autists keep popping a conspiracy boner about nothing. Here is the latest news on Seth Rich: Nothing. Now that we're all informed, how about kindly taking the Seth posting to /bant/ where faggots belong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=2yOEwQ9ijQ8&t=52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>trying to solve an unsolved murder is now considered politicizing
I seriously hate this planet sometimes.

Obvious shill is obvious. HRC totally killed Seth Rich stop being such a faggot. Denying reality is for poser bitches

Ok, but really? Posting irrelevant threads about nothing is supposed to help? Sorry, sweetie. It's just spam.

It doesn't violate the nonaggression principle if Seth Rich is dead.

I want everything to be politicized. Fuck you Mary and Joel Rich.

THE LEFT WILL NO LONGER SURROND US TO OUR STANDARDS SO THEY CAN RUIN THIS COUNTRY.

USA USA USA USA USA

>Even though we initiallybeged any and everyone with information regarding our son's death to help us and come forth...

>now that the DNC has assigned us a "PR Crisis Management Spokesperson" we are now saying "PLZ STOP!!" in the Washington Post (which happens to be the paper which hired the Same JOHN "Skippy" PODESTA) whose hacked emails stated he was "going to make an "example" out of a certain LEAKER... so, just trust us!! It's ot Podesta or the DNC Crisis manager who wants you to stop this!!!

>It's his REAL ACTUAL PARENTS AND HAVE A HEART AND REMEMBER THE 6-GAJILLION GOYIM!!

NNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLL000000000000000XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

>muh NAP
You realize nobody cares about this, making it worthless, right? It's not like some treaty people have signed on to. You are making a religion out of politics and sound like a retard. Fuck Seth Rich. He played stupid games and won a stupid prize. For what? An old kike who didn't give a shit about him and turned right around to suck Hillary's dick. Hahaha and look who is left pushing "This will still the Hill" shit. It's Trumpfags. Not even the DNC or Berntards give a shit. It's probably the most pathetic cause I've ever seen and it will go nowhere. Even Wikileaks niggers won't really acknowledge him beyond a couple insinuations to play all you little LARPers who want to pretend justice will come. You will never see justice come. Your kikelords own you. They own your god emporer. Kikes won't even reply to this thread because they love watching you run around like ants on crumbs over shit that doesn't even matter. I would piss on Seth Rich just to see you plebs outraged. You make me sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yOEwQ9ijQ8&t=52s

his name was seth (panda) rich. u want sum fuk>?

Fuck off you treasonous bastard, you will fucking hang with the rest of the pedos

Face it. You lost to a bunch of unashamed pedophiles who are laughing at you and THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO. YOU ARE POWERLESS. SMALL CHILDREN ARE HAVING COCKA SHOVED IN THEIR MOUTHS AS WE SPEAK AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JERKING OFF TO ANIME? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TALK ABOUT SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES. DID I MENTION YOU MAKE ME SICK? I JUST FELT I SHOULD SAY IT IN CAPS THIS TIME IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.

impressive stawman, sir. I don't believe in anything you just strawmanned me about.

Hahahaha you will die alone in a room filled with piss jugs and nothing will ever happen. People like you are entertainment for me.

Little Baron for told the death of Seth Rich.

How many people have been murdered over politics? Even just by the DNC? Even just by the Clintons? How many have died under mysterious circumstances? You think this Seth fag was special? You think this will be the one where all the politicians turn on their own, in the age of NSA surveillance where everyone is dirty before even stepping foot into office? It's not going to happen, faggots. You're pathetic. You're either 20 and don't know shit or you're some kind of reddit pleb normalfag frog poster who believes everything his favorite YouTube cock sucker tells him. If that day of the rope you jerk off to ever comes, I'll gladly help you remove leftists only to turn around 360° and put one in the back of each your heads. It will be a great punchline to the joke that is you. I will laugh on that day. Hah hah!

Yes people get shot in the back for literally no reason all the time.

You mean for being white. He probably relaxed around a nigger. Good point.

>Y-YES, DON'T INVESTIGATE IT PLEASE *blinks help in morse code* OUR FAMILY NEEDS PEACE

At this point my only regret is that I can't put my dick in Seth's mouth and take pic. Good luck, autists.

Investigate all you want, retards. You'll never see anything happen. Just quit spamming it here like faggots. How about that?

OP is John Podesta. You think you're hot shit DONTCHA.

But Seth Rich is a nothing-burger... we should stop posting about him and focus on this RuSsIaN CoLlUsIoN. Maybe if you're in the Bay Area we can all meet up and catch a movie sometime?

>catch a movie sometime
Is that a Podesta reference? I missed that one. The Russia thing is bullshit too. Another crumb for left losers to fuck each other over.

Oh fuck this thread made me gay. I have to get away from you fags. Good luck trying to get anyone to do anything about Sethcuck.

cya

Are you the Seth Rich arbiter? Oh, you're not? Great, now fuck off.

Apparently some guy from the DNC is claiming that the parents are saying this. Dont you think thats a conflict of interest?

Thanks, Skippy.

>Stop the Seth posting
no

>We are just trying to solve the case hurr
Nigger you're not solving anything. You've already made up your mind that he was assassinated by the DNC so now you and your merry band of retards are trying to make the facts fit into that narrative

Kill yourself

>Kill yourself
might wanna calm down skippy before the mega jews decide to kill you too.