USS Liberty: Evidence Israeli Pilots knew it was an American ship when ordered to fire on it

NEW Evidence confirms that Israeli Pilots were fully aware that USS Liberty was an American ship
haaretz.com/us-news/1.800584
archive.is/b4kcR
>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty
>'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

It still blows my mind how they completely got away with it.
The american military is the cock sleeve to Israel

The ZOG has a tight grip on your country, ameribro.

It's insane that you guys hate Israel this much. It was over fifty years ago.

t. JIDF shill

Gas yourself, jews are at the heart of the decay of the west and mass immigration of all sorts. They are responsible for white genocide and all wars in the middle east.

>It's insane that you guys hate Nazis this much. It was over seventy years ago.

i hope iran nukes them

McCain's admiral father helped cover it up.

Elaborate.

> Not comprehending that Jews run the United States.

Burger Delusion 101

>get betrayed by someone who you thought was your best friend
>that you gave a home and a purpose too
> lol just get over it bro it was a long time ago

fuck off kike. i dont even care what your reason was you knew it was an american ship and you fired anyway. you stabbed us in the back

like a the fucking jew you are

>article says Israel apologized and paid compensation to the victims’ families.
I don't recall this being true. Anyone know?

m8, a country literally attacked an American ship. They wanted to blame it on Egypt to draw America into war with their enemy.

This is the kind of shit jews do. The fact that they attempted it means they were confident they would get away with it (and they did). They were caught this time, but think about what other lies you've been forced to swallow in a similar manner

I really doubt it too

what does that make canada?

1 . Israel
2. USA
3. Gibraltar
4. Canada
>top countries of concentration of Jewish

This thread takes me back to the days of /new/ and thread after thread after thread of israels bullshit like this. I learned so much. Lots of laughs too.
Sup Forums kind of sucks. I miss /new/.

bump for awareness

This is the most under appreciated post here. Well played, Leaf. Well. Played.

I'm still surprised that anyone on that ship survived!

Cheers. Often when you juxtapose a post it points out the clear shallow emptiness of it

Underated

It'd be just terrible if Israel got their ally status revoked with this new information. I doubt the good goys in government would even think of doing that though.

MODS

Never trust a kike no matter how quiet they may seem. They are scheming and they are serpents.

It was a move by Israel to tell America not to fuck with it. The United States was not as close to Israel as it was now, and this was in the middle of the Six-Day War where Israel was basically fighting every fucking country that bordered it.

Millions of dollars in payments to the government and victims over the span of several years, plus interest.

The Holocaust ended over fifty years ago too. I don't see the Jews shutting up about it.

OY VEY YOU CANT SAY DAT

It was a spying ship. The Israelis had clear evidence the Egyptians were stealing the information on the ship. War is war, next time stay the fuck out of it America.

The Jews still hunt for former Nazi criminals and draw them into court for their crimes. They should be held every bit accountable as they try to hold others accountable.