Jabba the Cuck's wife leaves him

youtube.com/watch?v=tVNjiid4e5Y

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wt6DY9WFy2U
youtube.com/watch?v=CN3ipVzF4Ok
hooktube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U
kiwifarms.net/threads/boogie2988.4062/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which one of you faggots did this

Any highlights? Not sure I want to watch over an over of healthcare.

Great, it's fucking nothing.

AHAHA

about fucking time. he literally caused his wife to gain over 120 pounds since they got married. his in laws must hate him lmao

>Internet panhandler makes up fake news for donations

wow

I'd like to see a redemption arc where boogie takes super male, loses the weight, and wins her back.

look at all those fucking toys. no wonder she left him once things got gross. Fuck head should have the fucking sense to realize this was a long time coming.

Get cucked Amerilard

Can't even see a result!

lizard people's eyes can't see the gainz

>I was in an open relationship

KEK

>wins her back
I'd rather he does the first two parts but then goes full 14/88.
Reality has come to bite him really hard and it's making me feel pity.

>Jabba the Cuck

That's a weapons grade meme.

This guy is what I see when someone says "American"

lmao he had to explain his relationship openess in a paragraph just because you've been calling him a cuck

Not worth trolling someone who'll be dead in 5 years. his heart's working overtime just to keep him alive

god that's pathetic

probably some idiot whose a big enough low-life to watch a stream of a youtube nobody, then donate to a stream of a youtube nobody, then post a screenshot of his donation to a stream of a youtube nobody.

Expect him to gain 50-70 more pounds.

He was cucked wasn't he? By the black dude?

Don't care. Call me when he kills himself

Can someone give me the quick rundown on this queer steer? Should I hate him?

Here are the highlights

youtu.be/Wt6DY9WFy2U

shieeet at least i got 3 dollas to spare you aint got that shit leaf.

>Jabba the Cuck

Boogie couldn't lock her down by dicking her down (he has no visible dick). Now she's leaving for someone who can.

Boogie status: Cucked, either way.

its just him being absolutely pathetic and self loathing and trying to take all the blame. its hard to watch desu. turns my stomach to see a man in such a pitiful state.

His wife is a fucking cunt for doing this right before he goes to surgery. He is a fat fucking whale and she knew that when she married him. I dont take anything that fat fuck says seriously but if he is actually doing it then she just shit on him.
>How much of his money is she going to take is the real question?

which pic is the good pic?

Despite what we all say about him, I kind of feel sorry for Boogie. Yes, he's a leftist fat shit who turned his body into a morbid shit and talks about single-payer care but all in all hes actually a nice person who cares about shit and talks some sense about certain things and he's also anti-SJW. To be honest I wish his surgery goes well and he can finally improve his life and live a better one. Also if the story about his wife cucking him is true, I hope he'll dump that coal-burning cunt and find a better. I wish him the best.

>be american
>be manchild playing stupid console games and make stupid videos for 14 yrs old kids
>be fat
>get cucked by a chad-beaner
>shot yourself

>fat fuck that gained notoriety by acting like a spoiled 5 year old
>Used popularity of early videos to develop cult following video game/personal politics commentary channel
>Virtue signals and ego strokes constantly
>doesn't have the discipline to stop eating
>wants gastric bypass but needs to lose weight before doctors will preform surgery
>I stead of not being g a fatass decides to search for a doctor that will attempt at current size
>wife bails

The guy in the photo with his wife is a flaming fag, they obviously didn't fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=CN3ipVzF4Ok

>and wins her back.
thats not a redemption arc

You retarded niggers clearly can't read.

thanks my bwoi, didn't want to listen to whale calls for an hour

Right AFTER a life threatening surgery and biggest change to his life, his WIFE is leaving him? What the fuck happened to their wedding vows????? What a cunt

Fatso can't catch a break.

Yea I was thinking the same thing

Shits fucked yo

Sounds like something that ghost would say. I wish he still had a twitter account

The best thing that could have happend to that fat fuck.

user is maybe telling a little lie so he can accumulate upboats and plebbit gold or something.

I would also like to see lardarse man the fuck up, get ripped, and join the race war but it's too late for him, I think.

the demigod, even with his jew brain, couldn't pull that off; he tapped out.

Even if he does he'll just end up with a ton of loose skin. Way too much damage has been done.

Yeah, if this doesn't motive him to lose weight then he should seriously just off himself. What better motivation than to make your ex jealous?

I don't care about this lard ass but his wife is going to be dicked down by Jamal in the guest bedroom while he's on painkillers sinking into the mattress.

Anyone that's that fat must be hell to live with. I get that he's mr. niceguy on youtube and a massive shy pussy but around people he's comfortable with he must be a screetchly fucker like all obese people. He has limited mobility so she's basically his maid, getting him all his food and manbaby toys. I bet she tried to get him to eat healthy but when he doesn't get his mcdonalds he unloads on her.

All massive fat pigs are the same. She just reached her breaking point.

>probably some idiot whose a big enough low-life to watch a stream of a youtube nobody, then donate to a stream of a youtube nobody, then post a screenshot of his donation to a stream of a youtube nobody.
>a fucking leaf

Why did she put up with this so long?

In the first pic he's arching foward, in the second one he tenses up and straightens his posture

i seem to remember him "losing weight" like 3 years ago. what ever happened with that? he looks exactly the same, so i'm guessing not much.

She's a hog too.

are you saying SMV doesn't actually work?

1488?

Darker lighting, clearly flexing, leaning in, different lens, and somehow hairier. Otherwise, no difference whatsoever.

His wife is apparently "best friends" with that black guy. For those who are from Reddit, that means her pussy is getting absolutely obliterated by that BBC every chance she can get. I wish I could get some sauce as she's probably so dirty with that thing.

Is she leaving him for pic related? I must know, but not so much that I would watch the video in op.

I agree with that, I just wish he would open up his eyes about his wife getting the BBC plowing for his own good for god's sake.

Oh, for fuck's sake, what is this sack of shit blubbering and oinking about NOW?

"Oh no, I have anxiety, so I can't do anything but shove donuts down my fat throat!"

Jesus fucking christ, just put a fucking bullet in your fat head already. How much fucking sympathy do you fucking need, you fucking giant pudding?

Fucking man child. Go buy some more toys and food, you fucking useless sack of shit. And yes, he's fucking reading this, he admits he comes here on Reddit. Fuck you, boogie. Get a fucking grip, you fat fucking baby. "Hoo hoo, I have ANXIETY" - SO FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. And stop spreading every detail of your life online, we don't fucking care, you fat fucking narcissist.

Oh look, he denies separation inside th elink but the posts makes it look like they are divorcing.
It's almost like clickbait shit it's making it's way into pol, but that couldn't be true, because this is so politcally related and relevant that even a false flag separation of an irrelevant youtuber it totally NEEDS to be posted here right?

Fucking fuck off with your youtube bullshit already, we seriously need a board for this crap. A cleanse the size of /soc

My fucking sides, he literally is jabba the cuck

He might be homo on paper, but not for long. Get ready for the official I'm actually straight or bi announcement.

Poor bastard. He should've seen it coming but I just can't help but feel sorry for such a gental giant.

She wouldn't be that bad, if she lost the weight. No 10/10 but has nice hair, features and complexion.
How she put up with that mayo swilling, intentionally self destroying and proud gutlord as long as she did, I don't know. I had a spouse and they got so disgustingly fat as boogie, I'd be hard pressed not to fuck around on them, too.
Plenty of examples of modern people being degenerates, and women being especially so now a days that I can accept, but I give people like that a pass. There are limits. ~350 is a generously decent one. Few people are frickin' Jesus.

That guy is almost were than just wasting an hour of time

He's gonna carry that weight.

THIS. She vents about dealing with him, and it's really not that bad, in terms of venting, and fat drama llama throws a fucking tantrum and boo hoos about it online, like we're supposed to fucking care. She should get a medal for dealing with his rotted head. She's the one who has to do everything in the household, because he's too fat to. She's the one who has to take his fat ass everywere. She sacrificed a normal, healthy life with someone, with travel, sex, normal things, for a fat bucket of shit who freaks out like a 12 year old girl after she complains a little. Nice trust, fucko. After all she's done for you, this is what she gets? Especially when she's staring at months of helping you recover from surgery, after taking care of your fat fucking ass when you BROKE your fat ass breaking a chair. Nice husband - I hope she takes you for every dime and fucks every non-fat dude you know, in front of you. Then you can get page views blubbering about the divorce, and how hard it is, no really it's so hard, to not gain weight because your only friend and lover in life is FUCKING CARBS.
I hope your feet rot off from diabetes and you have to hire a mexican to push you around and wipe your fat ass and abuses you. That's make a good "Poor pity me" video, won't it? Because that's what you live for, you pathetic turd - sympathy. Nobody has it worse than poor boogie. Oh no. Lets' all have a pity party for Boogie, because he can't put the fucking fork down. Boo fucking hoo.

Which one is the wife?

>he's also anti-SJW
Oh no it's retarded

>This

top kek

sometimes I sincerely worry people like Boogie will become more and more the standard. Expecting others to basically derail their lives because of muh problems. We all have issues, albeit some get a shittier stick than others. It doesn't validate your continually self-destructive behavior nor does it warrant any extra pity from anyone besides a nominal amount. Does it not occur to him that needing his estranged wife to do even simple tasks, like driving him to the hospital, is normally something that one would have to fucking pay for? And then on top of that he has the nerve to not only unload on her, but then blame his childish behavior once again on his problems?

Twitch is some fucked up self-help consortium of the weak minded and emotionally fucking disabled GOD DAMNIT

Maybe the surgery is exactly the reason why she is doing this now? It is going to be quite expensive in the US, and that would be money which wouldn't be split towards her.

RAAAAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>giving this faggot views
hooktube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U

I would honestly not be surprised if this whole thing is staged to try and get some sympathy shekels.

Boogie2988 will either go Boogie1488 or commit suicide.

pic of before and now?

Because lardass is swimming in money

*breathes in*

sorry

SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY

So then why would a retarded cunt ever get involved with him to start with? I mean, anyone with a brain could see this coming a mile away

The KF thread on him is pretty good.

kiwifarms.net/threads/boogie2988.4062/

His wife is apparently a walmart exec and much younger than him. She is the only name on the deed to his house.

It's fine. When I think of Yurops I think of prolapsed anuses. With Australians I think of upside-down prolapsed anuses.

Are you trying to shill for some shitty website?

>He gave up hot young blonde pussy for some fat fuck
>She still dumps him as soon as he is about to get on the path to fixing his life
Cold hearted

Hahaha hobo boogie

I guess? I'm not going to repost their entire thread for you. It's basically ED but not full of autistic garbage and decade old memes.

You can't blame her for wanting to actually have a husband, not a child to care for who weighs 500 fucking pounds.

He was probably more mobile before, and he has a steady income and is "mr. funny nice guy". As I said, there's a level of comfortable that took a few years to develop between them. Fatso's can act out in front of family but wouldn't dare pull that in front of strangers.

I don't know the nature of his surgery. I guess he's getting his stomach stapled? I mean I wouldn't want to witness the tantrums he's gonna throw when he doesn't get his pizza. She just checked out before that happens.

Actually I'd be pissed that he aired the divorce on youtube. He'll always come out looking like the victim and she's the villain.

He still gave up a hot groupie for her

sure I'm not disagreeing there. Im disagree that what she did was cold blooded. It was her only option to actually enjoy life before she plummets into the void that's death.

ITT: People who don't realise his wife literally weighs 400lbs and is ballooning up even heavier as we speak.

Boogie even admitted she was overweight in recent videos. His wife is a disgusting fatass and is gaining hard while boogie tries to lose. Cut that ugly bitch loose.

She's thick with a big booty
That's why the black guy took her

Pics pls.

Then she never should have gotten involved with lardass to begin with, she's a parasite and he's a fat fucking slob, there's no winning in that relationship

So because she made a mistake to marry jabba the cuck she now has to live with that mistake indefinitely? Better now than never.

No, she's literally got a revolting fat distribution which sees all of it accumulate in her midsection while she is left with small legs and a hank hill ass. She also has a troll Jewish face and has been diagnosed with cushing's syndrome.

Boogie could do better than her.