#HOSPITALGATE - THE BIGGEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME

Fmr. Cadet Sir Deacon Richard Doyle may just be THE MOST IMPORTANT AMERICAN WHISTLEBLOWER OF ALL TIME.

How can we encourage Fmr. Cadet Sir Deacon Richard Doyle to make more of these videos?

Fmr. Cadet Sir Deacon Richard Doyle is exposing the biggest political scandals of our age, putting the nail in the coffin of the (((#pedogate syndicate))) and has pinpointed the nexus of the (((agenda))).

The truth may shock you.

> He was training to be a detective at the police academy
> He was first person calling out PG back in 2015 smoking gun evidence on Obama and the human trafficking syndicates.
> Hillary Clinton stole billions from him through $500 daily withdrawals via identity theft at the Nassau County Medical Center in Long Island, NY.
> His daughter was kidnapped and purchased as a slave by P. Diddy from the Nassau County Medical Center in Long Island, NY.
> He killed Mike Tyson's cousin in self defense
> He punched Obama's two front teeth out in a cage match at a medical center in the Nassau County
> Obama was posing undercover with the codename 'Gus'
> He witnessed Osama bin Ladens death being staged by staff and patients in the computer lab computer lab of a rehab facility in NYC.
> The medical center also was an underground strip club for the young girls and underground cage fighting for the boys at the Nassau County Medical Center in Long Island, NY..
> ... there is a much much more.

YouTube Channel:

youtube.com/channel/UClz5GocOzfFn492vIdAVS_g

deaconrichdoyle.blogspot.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AT5k8g2D
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=n3n9KwwtcF4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=se3abx45m1k
sherdog.com/fighter/Hector-Morales-63686
youtu.be/Ci0GHFDr4HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wat

Pastebin: pastebin.com/AT5k8g2D

excuse me?

I accept this

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>Sir Deacon Richard Doyle

i'm getting sleepy guys, time to go to bed...

> creedmore psychiatric center in credence new york: /ourhero/ richard was snoopin around to fight traffickers and they sent mike tysons cousin to take kill richard but but instead mike tyson cousin got killed in self defense but richard got bit in the chest
> mike tyson challenged richard to fight afterwards, but richard said no

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=n3n9KwwtcF4

so take a nap you fucking lazy faggot leaf

fuck off

>Stole billions @ $500/day
Lost me here: bullshit
>Knocked Obama's teeth out
Yeah right, I wish

Take a Tory pill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=se3abx45m1k

finally...
TRUTH
on Sup Forums, never thought id see it

Great work OP, you must be sleepy from all that digging, I know I am. Let's go to bed and revist things in the morning!

clicked for lauren

leaving because OP is a schizo

>this guy killed a professional boxer with 3 right jabs
ok i'm sold. who do i make the checque out to?

tryin to figure that out theres not much info out there on /ourhero/ richard

not much info on mike tysons cousin either

former middleweight champion of the world hector morales

sherdog.com/fighter/Hector-Morales-63686

is this guy dead or what?

THEY ARE HERE

I hope you're eating healthy, sleep is an important part of every mans life. After reading this clusterfuck all I can imagine is that youre some sort of retarded detective, exposing the worlds corruption one Sup Forums post at a time

/ourhero/ richard was almost a detective he was a cadet his dad was a detective he talks about it he is gonna expose #hospitalgate and the testosterone boosters and the cagefights and p. diddys gonna release his daughter

he just needs to make moar videos talking about it

WHERE IS HECTOR MORALES IS HE DEAD OR WUT

That's bullshit, all of it. But I'll believe it.

Can you feel it? Your eyes getting heavy as your soft pillow calls your name

someone splain sleepyposters to me plz.

It's a BAAAASED SCHIZOPHRENIC MAN episode

>make bullshit thread

>insert fake shills 'im sleepy' 'yawn' 'im tired haha'

>slide all of Sup Forums's credibility

dont u fucking retard shareblue faggots understand that Sup Forums HAS NO CREDIBILITY LMAOOO STOP

wtf is this shit.

This is where I'm at pretty much with the state of things

why isn't anyone talking about this? this is fucking huge

bump before bed

so no one figured out if hector morales the former middleweight champion of the world mike tysons cousin is dead or alive

/ourhero/ killed him w 3 jabs but HIPPA covered it all up!!!!

>He was the first person calling out PG back in 2015 smoking gun evidence on Obama and the human trafficking syndicates
Well that's not true, here's a clip from 1981 of people trying to warn us about what turned into pizzagate:

youtu.be/Ci0GHFDr4HM

There's also plenty of unclassified documents out now and headlines over the years about "sexpionage" and CIAnigger programs. Pic related.

Bump. The truth must come out.

This

I like how he and Obama fought in a cage fight.

getting real tired of your pedohysteria, ageists