India and China preparing for full-scale WAR!

The situation continues to get shitty. China has launched a full scale mobilization of her armed forces in Tibet; including a live fire exercise.

>Multiple military units are on the move today in #Doklam as tensions continue to escalate between #India and #China.

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/887838058833379328

>#China mobilizes military units to #Tibet as tensions continue with #India.

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/887759281344446464

>PLA moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: report

thehindu.com/news/international/pla-moved-huge-military-hardware-into-tibet-after-sikkim-standoff-report/article19308252.ece

This part of the world has not seen such escalation since the mid-sixties. With the US and pals distracted by idiotic political affairs, will the world's two upcoming superpowers finally duke it out?

>The situation continues to get shitty
>India
Why am I not surprised

Glad someone noticed that incognito pun.

Poos are better than chink-insectoids, so I would rather Poos wins. In the original Deus Ex, (one of the few truly redpilled games) it mentioned something about India and China going to nuclear war, with China winning. I hope that doesn't happen.

Please no, no more fucking refugees for gods sake

>fpbp

Please yes? Double digits confirm massive casualties on both sides. This is the opposite of spam.

Ohh yes! Checked.

indians kill mercilessly like those africans and can't poo anywhere near the loo. there's a reason chinese civilization is superior.

>China moving troops and doing exercises

Classic move of their when they want to rile up nationalistic feelings and urge a boycott of whatever country wronged them this week. China won't actually attack another country. Their economy is booming just following the status quo.

>India
>Superpower
Pick one

Oh fug

I'm thinking this too but I
A chink poo war would be great for population control

>6633
It has been decided, Kek wills it.

Does this spark WWIII?
Do we side with Poos and eradicate our insect overlords?

Mt Everest should be easier to climb when it's a crater

>66
>33
dude number of the beast

They're just trying to get their men some combat practice. There is literally nothing important for them to fight over.

I can sense a war guys.
I'm pale, I poo in loo and contributed to this board since 2013.
I participated in great meme war and Redpilled my classmates on Jews.

Please miss me if I die.

PAJEET TAKE MY ENERGY! SINK THE CHINK!

>double digits confirm massive casualties
>gets double doubles

The chinese dragon will sucumb to the wave of POO

Indians may be poos, but they are closer to being human than chinks.

there can be no large scale war due to the mountains between the 2 countries. Even if you break through, you are cut off in an enemy territory. naval warfare is only viable. with no clear path to victory, best thing is not to play. Both sides will flare a bit and then de-escalate.

Hope they dont statr ww3, but if they do, kinda glad it wasnt us.

Its too late...

It's all part of the (((plan))).

have you not played pubg? what about airdrops?

Pu-lease let it happen, two shit in the street countries trying to be relevant when we all sit back and watch the nuclear fireworks. Won't happen, China is a cuck and India knows that they are weak

WWIII is a meme, this would just be a war that we sit and watch. Although even if the chunks lose i bet the muzzies will try to get into poo territory.

You can't fight a large scale war through airdrops alone senpai.

It's old exercise footage that China is professionally editing and putting out as a psyops measure. They did this earlier. Just releasing the video now.

True number of the beast is 616.

>China is fighting a literally who nation
OK... And? We can't be the only imperialist country, I guess.
>Inb4 B-but inda is da supa powah
It's not 2020 yet, poo.

This might be one part of their plan in ok with

>a literally who nation
A literally who nation with nuclear weapons.

Is this over Kashmir and Jammu?

Who gives a fuck. It probably doesn't work because all the curry they cook around the launchpad is stuck to the rocket and they'll explode in mid air. Why do they always smell so damn bad.

>...
>the belly of dragon will drip water
>...

>Who gives a fuck.
People within the range of those weapons should.

That's it, this is the big one boys. EVERYONE INSIDE NOW!

Sorry guys but India is ultranationalistic so this is for some strange reason really happening. It's really happening!!!!!!!! No body can ever make understand the eternal poo. Remember my words in the next hours. Also this IT'S HAPPENING

>two largest countries in the world are going to war
>globalisation means that every country in the world will get involved
>Sup Forums thinks this is a good thing

Yall need to be gassed

hopefully Pakistan joins in for the wreckage too

Explain to me why 7.5B population number dropping a billion or 2 is a bad thing.

Explain to me how a global nuclear war is a good thing

But it is a good thing.

It's not global, it's just the two largest countries.

Also, holy shit, 90% of all tech support teams will die in this war.

Kek, I will never understand how it feels to be so irrelevant in a 3rd world country

maybe this is whats going to happen in September

Nuclear winter + global warming = normal climate for a while

>the us: a nothing country
>benefits immensely from two world wars
>goes from backwater to global leader

If you knew history you'd welcome a war.

>dont freak out

ignoring the likely possibility of nuclear showdown. How is this any different than the germans and russians? Hopefully they destroy each other, thin their very large heard, and we come clean up the winner. (From an american perspective)

Honestly have no idea who to root for.

The country with the barbaric screwed up caste system who are incapable of even digging ditch latrines or the country that thinks skinning dogs alive and boiling them while they're still screaming makes meat taste better.

The world might be a better place if they both get pancaked.

>us
>nothing war
say that for yourself your more nothing then us

>poos die
>commies die

The US would almost certainly support India in some capacity. But I don't think we have any pressing treaties with the poos that would force us into the conflict. Can any anons confirm or deny this?

One would say that we should side with China just to get rid of shitskins.
But the Chinese are psychopathic inhumans so hope they get glassed.

If you live long enough you just might.

I'm rooting for a double knockout

True, I've never met a Chinese-born Chinese who had the slightest capacity for empathy or great feeling of any kind.

Get cancer and die, Nazi

The ayys will come down and smell the poos then fuck off back to Andromeda

Neck yourself, leaf.

If the mahabharata is right the chinese will get BTFO via giant corkscrew shooting nuclear bombs from the sky.

lets hope they bomb the fuck out of each other. both their populations need to be culled.

Finally I'll find out what's shittier, the cheap electronics I bought or it's crappy customer support

kek

even better desu

fpbp

What? Is english a language you master? Try reading the post you're responding to next time moron.

This post also BP

The main problem is that this is the pussiest area of the world we are talking about. The talk sooo much shit but NEVER EVER back it up. We'd need to see way more escalation, how can we help it along?

>10s of millions of refugees that half the US and the entirety of Europe would start civil wars over to accept.

KEK will destroy our enemies. May they lay in their blood. Reeee!

i cant believe anyone would want to fight china which can defeat any country like usa or india easily with its huge army and advanced technology.

It's going to be like Russia's WW2 casualties but both sides are Russian sized this time.

fpppppp

is it really happening?
kek willing we will see some evidence of a major happening shortly.

The only thing that China has over the US is more troops, which contrary to what you might think, doesn't make that much of a difference nowadays. Especially given that they're an ocean away.

Eat shit commie gutter oil eaters, doggo killers, street shitters, unempathic inhumane insectoide subhuman filthy chink.

China will just saturation bomb India with Ty-D-Bol dispensers and the Poos will surrender immediately while claiming "chemical warfare".

Both should just focus on the real priority-ridding the world of Jews.

no if ayys come down we are going to be harvested

Here's how an Indian vs China war would play out.
>Inconsequential ground warfare that would ultimately amount to a standoff
>Constant fight for air superiority, which would amount to some big cities on either side getting bombed.
>China blows a bunch of shit up with ballistic missiles.
>India blockades China with far superior navy.
>China quickly runs out of oil/gasoline to fuel warmachine because 90% of oil is import.

you forgot the part where they throw nukes at eachother and we get forced in to make everyone shut up.

I have a theory thar China IS itching for war in order to solve two issues

1. Its inevitable economic bubble burst and
2. Its insanely out of whack gender ratio where there are multiple men for every women in China, which will lead to dire consequences unless a good amount of these men get culled in a nice fat far

So dont be under the impression that China wont jump in, because it very well has the incentives to

In case of war, all markets will crash. China is still giant world factory. This should encourage more companies to move to western world back toward automation.

Best is to stay away and hope for the best.

its too late. everything will be made in china forever. automation will still be in china. if you declare war to china then everything in your market will be really expensive and you are doomed

>Can defeat USA
Keep dreaming chink

You sure about that?

Each of them has a no nukes first policy, which if that actually holds up, means that everything I said should be accurate. If that did happen, China would win because India only has 48 nukes.

Just more third world countries saber rattling because they're too poor and afraid to actually go to war.

Checked

It would be the best thing that could happen to the Western economy

More likely the US will be selling weapons to one side, thereby putting us in an even stronger position in the world than before.

user don't you see the problem with that. India has homefield advantage, any open wound a Chinese soldier gets will be immediately infected and they'll be dead in the next 12 hours from poo poisoning.