Sup Forums and the Daily Stormer have turned me into an unironic PewDiePie fan...

Sup Forums and the Daily Stormer have turned me into an unironic PewDiePie fan. I think he's a great influence on teenagers and I kind of enjoy watching his videos. What the hell?

Bump for the Hitler of Gen Zyklon

Proof of age, you're underage if not and so mods will dispose of you.

Marzia, his gf is one of the most amazing girls I've seen bruh. Fuck.
I've been watching his videos ever since the WP shit. He's 7 - 8 /10.
All in all a good genuine guy.

Pewd is /OurGamer/

I saw the new video and it looked like she had a tattoo. Also brown eyes/hair. Other than that she's pretty qt.

He changed a whole lot since last year, like, he's completely different nowadays.

I get a big kick out of watching him. I can't wait to see how far he goes

Happened to all of us, just make sure to make a thread when he posts some redpilled shit. I enjoy his videos too, but I don't have a youtube account so I don't follow him.

>Implying there's anything wrong with brown eyes and hair

Granted, brown hair is more acceptable than brown eyes.

He might be Jew enemy no 1.
He better be careful

He wouldn't have awoken if they didn't try to force him to conform through attacking him. He seems like he's a bright guy and hopefully he sees through the leftist shit for what it is.

seriously though, pewds should buy a full bodyguard detail and make sure they hate kikes.

Luckily Pewdiepie's fanbase has turned a little less autistic recently.

his early shit was so cringe i cant bring myself to watch him now either; but from what i gather he's ok now so do you, holmes.

>"me into an unironic PewDiePie fan"

You're an unironic faggot.

for awhile he seemed to be just creeping a little bit over to the politically incorrect side, but the Wall Street Journal trying to destroy his livlihood for some ad clicks pushed him over the edge

Can someone post the video of him browsing Sup Forums?

Wait what?

You mean every YLYL video?

He browses /WSG/ threads in order to make his YLYL videos.

New Pewdiepie is much better than the old, thats for sure. I subbed to him after the Wall Street Journal shit and many of his newer videos are decent.

He started out as Sup Forumseddit cancer (literally posted on Sup Forums) but got redpilled after seeing Sweden turn to shit.

You're fucking gay af...

LIFE ON EARTHF IN 2017 IS HANDS DOWN THE GREATEST MEME THIS UNIVERSE HAS EVER SEEN

Same. I like his sense of humor through self deprecation.
There is nothing to dislike about him.

>Sup Forums and the Daily Stormer have turned me into an unironic PewDiePie fan.
Great job spreading degeneracy, Sup Forums and Daily Stormer

That moment when the biggest Youtuber is dropping redpills left and right and there's nothing the MSM can do about it

She's a prime example of the type of woman I'd wife. Pewds better get on that shit, and pump her full of his nordic seed while he still can.

>not realizing Pewds is pulling a Hitler and won't marry her until the last day before losing the war and then killing themselves

>the Daily Stormer

You have to go back

I used to hate Pewds until a few montjs ago. But he's gotten much better. He really helps make 4AM less lonely and dark.

blond hair brown eye here, what do?

but trump isn't good to begin with, just better than the alternative
is this pic from fucking reddit?

>mfw he debunked the wage gap in one of his latest vids

Still arguing there in the comment section about women having lower IQ than men.