Is it degenerate to listen to latin music?

if you're white. I used to listen to metallica, as I get older, I'm beginning to enjoy some latin music.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

>listening to music in a language where every word ends in a vowel

gtfo with this normie shit

>listening to male vocalists

Yeah, you're a fucking queer. Fuck you and Mexicans

Yes. Stop listening to this garbage

>implying listening to female vocalists isnt a higher level of faggotry

No it's not OP but translate they lyrics you might like he message more than the song.

all music is degenerate. music is satanic.

Only regaton, bachata and the mainstream pop. The rest is for dancing, folk, traditional, rock. Nothing wrong with that unless you're a fatass basement dweller that can't dance.

despacito is like one of those perfectly written songs that comes around every 4 years... so, no, its not degenerate. You know, you could learn a thing or two about religious piety from Latin America, sonny

>This shit is literally listed in the sticky as the kind of thing that should not be posted

Find lyrics sung by a woman that are queer enough for pic related
wojak is based on a male vocalist ffs

Yes.

t. Latino hater of Latin music.

only if they feature rap artists named 'Daddy Yankee'

What are you gay? Women are beautiful singers their voices are soft and sweet.

>Yes, you know that I've been looking @ you for a while
>I have to dance with you today (DY)
>I saw, that your look was calling me
>Show me the way that I'm going oh
>You you are the magnet and I'm the metal
>I'm getting closer and I'm setting up the plan
>Just the thought of It accelerates the pulsenow I'm enjoying it more than usual
>All my senses are asking for more
>This must be taken without any trouble
Its just another song about fucking or some shit. Typical of spics

You sound like you're a physical embodiment of cuckoldry. Faggot.

The only acceptable Latin music is the works of Marc Anthony

Absolutely, only the trashiest Chileans listen to latin music.

i had to listen to palestinalied after that

I almost puked when I heard this on the radio this morning. I can't believe a song in spic gibberish was on my comfy station.

of course not fag

It's okay to dance to it, as long as the music isn't degenerate or causing you to sin.

Well this comeback was retarded. Guys singing is gay.

Its the music of courtship because country, hip hop, and nu metal or grunge isnt gonna cut it, & r n b is just gay. Maybe some white recording artists have some decent soft songs but nothing to make you dance with partner. However, it is reccomended you speak spanish

I agree with this DY is the only masculine non-embarrassing Latino recording artist there might be more but non are coming to me right now

this is like asking is 'western' music degenerate and linking justin bieber.

No hes right and very heterosexual by the looks of things
Are you deciphering ok?
I mean shit- this is why Lady gaga has hundreds of millions of Youtube views

luis miguel,mana, sin bandera, alejandro sanz and other dudes like them is good; however, if you listen to reggaeton or anything related to that cancerous shit, then yes, you're fucking degenerate (many latin americans consider those who listen to and love that shit blindly degenerate fucks, if you're white then it's even worse)

Fuck off already I'm fucking tired of hearing this piece of garbage

>even spain's got to cope with this bullcrap
are you for real? how bad is it over there, manolo?

That's not Latin music.

The only time I listen to Spanish music (Spanish as an umbrella term so it includes you guys) is when I drive and have the radio on. I literally only hear like 6, maybe 7 different songs. They keep broadcasting the same fucking songs. I'm so fucking tired of hearing Despacito, Bailando, Subeme la radio, Sofia (or whatever its name is) etc. Whenever there's a party or something around my block, they put the same songs over and over again, too. It's so sad and disgusting. The worst are tourists (mainly anglos and germans) who enjoy themselves listening to that music.