WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvER5ialFrc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=i3tOhIKzakw
youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If these fucking simpletons did one shred of research, they'd know that a large chunk of ancient egyptians were descendants of people from anatolia and east asia among other likewise regions

WUZ KANGZ

>Cheorge Washington

>white
More like Berber

Which by far was one of my better race traitor fucks

>how about we make a movie where Cheorge Washington is black

I mean, it's not like (((Broadway))) couldn't stop tripping over their boners trying to fellate Hamilton or anything.

>It's 2017

This is also missing the one that says she looks like a Russian written by t. never seen a Russian before.

>Cheorge washington

Lmao

why can they complain about this shit
and yet be fine with hamilton?
and the new trojan war movie
and the dark tower film

I saw that too kek

WUZ

"Go back to Africa!"

youtube.com/watch?v=CvER5ialFrc

It's amazing to see how blacks appear to think. It doesn't seem to be enough to call them dumb. They seem to think in a way that is different to us.
For example they can think of something like knowledge and civilization as an object. You can steal them from someone and they don't have them anymore.

In this case they can't comprehend non-nigger Africans. They can legitimately believe Cleopatra was black and explaining it to them wouldn't do you any good. She was in Egypt and Egypt is in Africa and Africans are niggers.

>Cleopatra
>ancient egyptian

haha and cleopatra was half black. she had a sister who was 100% black-african.

btfo.

Cleopatra was half greek half negro.

read a book, faggot.

>To sum up: it is quite possible that Cleopatra was pure Macedonian Greek. But it is probable that she had some Egyptian blood, although the amount is uncertain. Certainly it was no more than half, and probably less. The best evidence is that she was three-quarters Macedonian Greek and one-quarter Egyptian

>she came from Russia

well i know one based algerian student here, but that`s fucking disguisting, i`m not racist at all, but that wewuzing turns me in Leopold II

I love how these asshats whine about whitewashing yet praise shit like SJW Wars

EGYPTIAN KINGS WERE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS
Said no modern human, ever

Meanwhile they want medieval fantasy to have token black characters, the audacity of these nogs.

I don't understand how anyone can unironically believe that the Egyptians were black.

>Sofia boutella

would betray my race with

>if only she was amputee like in kingsman

>Egypt wasn't black
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
Guess you feel really stupid now

>niggers think she is white
Top fucking kek.

>arab wash

>sub-saharan mupdup diddledoo boonboons are the only populations that qualify as black

Negroids are the one and only Blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=i3tOhIKzakw
Look at this LARPer

>tfw Europe will be Arab washed in the future.
Feels good man

If hollywood doesn't listen to these kooks why is Sup Forums even giving them the time of day?

Because we like to laugh

sandniggers being racist

>tfw I know people who genuinely believe that all of ancient Egypt was black and history was just white washed
>they aren't even black themselves

Until I met that guy I assumed that the "WE WUZ" shit was limited to turbo retarded nignogs, but apparently not.

Pic related is a bust from 1345BC of the wife of the Pharaoh at the time

WE

Yeah... because giving people attention, good or bad, always ends up going how you expect.

Just look at Sup Forums and that whole anita sarkeesian business, nobody even knew who she was until Sup Forums started 'laughing' at her

>amerimutt ''''''''''whites''''''''''

forgot pic

>algerian
>white

hmm

das rite

>be nigger descendant
>your DNA has been mixed by centures of rapes, intermarrying between african ethnicites rendering DNA tests useless
>your history and family tree have been erased
>most relevant invention of African americans is... what is it? Air Conditioning, music?

They need something.
And you will not "whitesplain" them anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU

>WE WASSU KANGSU!

Jesus I can't even watch 5 minutes without laughing

I want to cummy in mummy

This f am
Pretty sure I read she spoke greek as well

>came from Russia
>chin dimple
>eyes and hair darker than Satan's asshole
>triangle face
>shnobel that can shame any rabbi
>broad, but skinny shoulder with weak noodle hands

Where? Show it to me.

shes cute

>claims to descend from inventors of hieroglyphs
>nog can't even spell George

HA!

Heres one.

Theres another pic that ive seen that goes into how africans see the concept of time (they think short instead of long, as in they dont think long term at all.) and its pretty funny but in a sad way.

meant for