My university has several organizations for black students, and one for latinos, but none for whites...

My university has several organizations for black students, and one for latinos, but none for whites. I'm currently going through the steps to create one. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ci44G8j1F0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good fucking luck

not a good idea your gonna get called a racist and stupid shit

10 bucks says you will be victimized and possibly kicked out from whiny sjw bullshit

Thanks m8. I just hope I don't get pummeled by some angry punks

no no no, you call it a "celtic" organisation, "for celts and those who support celtic ownership of their native countries only".

Or a "saxon" organisation, if you are a boat nigger.

I thought drinks with sediment in it were illegal in the US?

Good luck OP but you will be labelled a white supremacist.

My school is 87% white, is 50-50 Conservative to liberal, and is in the Northeast

I have only seen like 2 blacks

Do you burgercunts get Bundaberg ginger beer there? I thought it was only a NZ/Australia thing

If that's what it takes...I'm just ready to take some action against this anti white rhetoric. If I fail, at least I can say I didn't just sit on my ass.

we do. it's trendy, these days

My northern relatives got a hold of it somehow.

Good luck

fixed

I honestly thought the burger health authorities banned drinks with sediment in them. Bundaberg ginger beer, Sars and pub squash would fall in that category.

White people can't have student unions, that's racist.

>not posting red label.

we don't get that. we get the ginger beer. It's a trendy mixer for bourbon, at least in southern California

Martyers get crucified, have fun trying to red pill neo marxists although

nice choice of drink m8, try it with lime and captain morgans, goes down nice after work

>not liking Ginger beer as a refreshing drink for work hours
Most of the bundaberg range is good though

ginger beer, scotch and ice. good drink

do you feel
remorse?

Do you get Bundaberg lemonade, etc? They're pretty good alternatives to Coke and shit

Seriously. Stop this "white" misnomer. Just call it some ethnic european group that you relate to.

Sauce bro?

Well, one of the black ones is called "Black Student Alliance" so I thought I'd make my intentions clear and be bold by calling mine "White Student Alliance"

White people dont racially stick together.
This is why we often end up ripping into one another.

Create a NASCAR club.

It's the only way to skirt the administration.

keep up the good work OP. youll get denied but at least you tried. in case you havent realized academia is anti white

I'll keep an eye out

You stupid fuck

Don't you understand these minority organizations exist to keep chimp outs from happening?

Creating a white organization will escalate racial tensions and accelerate the downfall the jews want us to undergo.

Why not just call it "no niggers allowed"? It's gonna get the same result.

Don't outright call it 'white people union' or whatever. Call it something like 'The European American Heritage Society'

Thanks cracka. And yeah I have noticed, that's what's motivating me.

Good luck doing that unless you base it on something specific. Just being a "white identity" club I imagine would be real fucking tough for the faculty who support you to defend during a board meeting.

I know this is bait, but you'll seriously give the yanks the impression that we actually endorse this stuff. It isn't even made by the same company, they just both happen to be based in the same town.

This

That's not any different to them.
Honesty he should just pick a entirely nonsense name that has very little relation to it.
Pick an animal, object, location, etc.

I just think it's kind of a wuss move to disguise it. I'm trying to be a bit brave and not hide my intentions.

Yeah something like that. But keep digging and find the best one in that similar vein

Just don't become militant. That's when you turn from advanced white demigod to snow nigger.

The 'whites' in college are Jews. Overwhelmingly so.

Actually smart idea. I would call it "1607", when the first English colony was established in the current day US.

Don't think of it as disguising it. Play the politics game or lose outright.

If you're really going to do it, I applaud your effort. Have your arguments lined up though

Enjoy the news coverage and being known as the new Hitler for the rest of your life.

>Fucking transphobe, islamaphobe racist bigot misogynist nazi.
Good luck with that mate.

Well how are people suppoused too know what your club is about, and what is to stop you letting minorities joining without them screaming RAYCISS and getting it shut down. At least this way people know what you're about whilst adding nuance and class.

That's a good point

Just carry a knife in your boot

>Orange juice is illegal
Ok bud

large aggie program?

>without them screaming RAYCISS and getting it shut down
What's to stop them from doing this using your method?

the NNA

Smart

LOL

I don't know where you got that from.
USA is one of the best beer countries in the world. Top 3 for sure. We have unfiltered beer loaded with delicious sediment.

I'm just saying I thought you cunts had a ban on particulates in your beverages. I may have been wrong, it would appear i was wrong.

If they deny it use extreme examples of "reverse racism" to gain nation spot light.

>I've been degraded and ridiculed and attacked based solely on my skin color
>everyone seems to think it is ok, that I should know my place. I should be happy with what I got and not speak up
>I am a "nigger" but the term has changed. It is now "white boy" or "white people" used to target my demographic and culture like it is dirty
>Why is it acceptable as a white person today to be hated by my teachers, my fellow students, to be the target of hate speech and radical violent protest fuel because I was born with a skin I cannot change?

It covers all their pity points, brings nigger into the conversation which immediately draw attention then forces people to think about the bullshit claims of minorities when you replace "brown" with "white".

why is it racist

>I thought drinks with sediment in it were illegal in the US?

Where'd you get that from, cunt?

Bundaberg ginger beer is everywhere here. Coopers isn't in as many places, but you can find it without much effort.

Good luck. Consider your job prospects. Not saying that as a threat, I think it's untested. Let's see, could someone at your prospective workplace claim that having you around makes for a hostile environment, because you went to a white club in college? Sounds pretty tame so, that's a good start. Hey if it was safe and I was a student, I'd join. But what would you do, just sit around and post on Sup Forums, communally?

if white student unions are racist then black student unions are too and i kinda think they are

Hi, OP.

I worked at a large university recently, in student services.

You will be blocked at every turn. It sucks, but white students are not a priority.

Latin@/Latinx, trans, blacks, and Muslims are the groups which will get funding for whatever they want. Blacks are #1 on that list, followed by Muslims, then Latinos, then trans.

They are happy to take your money, and set up non-white safe spaces and cultural centers and separate graduation ceremonies. But you are white, and you have privilege, so the schools gotta even shit out, dontcha know? That means nothing for whites. But you can attend all those non-white events and places, but you'll have to shut your mouth and be respectful.

literally drinking a Coors Light as I read this, this is why most people that don't live here think our beer sucks.

I don't imagine we'd have too very many meetings. But when we do, I guess we'd try to recruit more people, get some speakers in, and maybe debate other organizations. And I was also thinking of holding mini lessons on things like Irish history.

This is a huge part of it, or was at the university I worked at. A huge appeasement effort began as soon as BLM began making waves. The schools ate scared shitless that non-whites will chimp out. A lot of it is also virtue signalling, and toxic Marxist non-white profs trying to make nasmes fir themselves.

By adding membership rules that are implied in the name. E.g. Only Americans of European heritage may join. Even though there is a clear racial element you can't specifically say they said no blacks etc.

I'm afraid you may be right, but I'll try my best.

Its too sweet for my liking, sorry mate.

What the fuck is Latinx? I'm so glad I was in College 10 years ago and not now. I can't even imagine how bad it is to be a white 18 year old freshman right now.

Something I heard from americans years ago who were shocked by the fact that there was sediment in our drinks here.

Nice house OP blur your reflection
also these are great to take on boat trips if you suffer from sea sickness
Good luck OP

>Only Americans of European heritage may join.
So lets say someone like Obama wants to join and he can proof his European heritage from either his mother or father's family. Will he be able to join?

>I can't even imagine how bad it is to be a white 18 year old freshman right now.

Our orientation had a mandatory diversity workshop class, where we showed up and learned not to misgender people and admit our white privilege. I wish I was kidding. The upperclassmen in charge of guiding the orientation are all non-white, and ours was a mulatto girl that told us "It doesn't really matter if you believe in white privilege or not, you have it and that's that"

Add something along the the lines that both parents must be of European lineage going back at least 4 gens.

so many have tried this. let us know how it goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ci44G8j1F0

You need a lawyer OP. And remember, anything you say can and will be used against you.

*gulp*

Prepare for expulsion and/or targeting by other campus groups (Which will be permitted by the administration).

In the west, White Pride is the only one considered racist.

>In the west, White Pride is the only one considered racist.

Because it's the strongest, and most dangerous to the jews and shitskins. They know that, too. That's why the FBI is all up in the KKK and other right wing groups, because they know if they let loose the dogs of war, non-whites will be literally exterminated from neighborhoods

You people are fucking literal cucks. Do you really care if some 230lbs dyke with purple skrillex hair who smells of cat piss and knock off molly calls you a "racist"? That word has no meaning or power. Embrace it or you empower the Marxist scum.

Fuck blacks.
Fuck democrats.
Fuck marxists.
Fuck kikes.

I'm re-encouraged

I'm just telling him what will happen, he can do with that what he will.

Yea, when the strongest ethnic group in a nation is allowed to congregate it makes genocide of minorities that much easier.

Good on you mate.

Low test beta detected

Still mad that daddy left you?

Maybe you're a half breed?

Btfo

>Someone plans on actually doing something
>the demoralising shills appear
Like clockwork

Nice try shareblue.

Everyone knows the jews want a race war so that we get weaker and they get stronger.

Latinx is an SJW word to be as inclusive as possible, to cover all Latinos, male female, trans, non-binary etc. They don't want to exclude anyone. It used to be Latin@, but that wasn"t inclusive enough.

And yes, colleges have long ass discussions about pronouns.

create one for Bundaberg drinkers

All alcoholic drinks are forbidden by GOD, for he commands us to be SOBER.

Dont tell me that you drink and it changes your mental state 0%. If that were the case, you could just as well drink alcohol free beverages because alcohol itself has no taste.

L I A R

you will get called
>racist
>bigot
>white supermacist

How delusional do you have to be to think we wouldn't win? You know which side the asians would choose.

Obviously, I know that. Unlike the European of his descendants, the Jew grows up with tales of persecution (really, these are tales of punishment, but they do not not see it that way), and so they develop ideologies and world views hostile to our people, who merely defended ourselves from their influence and corruption.

Yep, diversity shit is mandatory, for students, profs, and staff. Goes on your record.

*or his descendants,

whatever makes you feel fulfilled, snowflake

Whites have become low test betas cucked into liberalism.

There would be an insane amount of infighting, no unity.

The jews won already. I suggest you bow to your overlords.