Sup Forums, time is running out. You have only one week

You have only one week left to expose her and get confirmation in the technology press. This was expected to occur by next Thursday and is a critical piece of the puzzle. Without it, events cannot proceed either then or thereafter.

As a sign of good faith, remember the IP address 95.130.15.34 that was supposed to be associated solely with Russian intelligence as their VPN exit point? For which, read this:

threatconnect.com/blog/does-a-bear-leak-in-the-woods/

Examine the picture. What you're seeing is the SQL transaction associated with a computer purchase made by a Ukrainian national who neglected to switch off his VPN connection. But by itself, this picture doesn't prove anything. It's merely a bread crumb in a long trail of evidence requiring months of painstaking analysis.

Your communication and organization efforts are being undermined by external forces, your attention distracted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
youtu.be/t02Tyj5cGg8
youtube.com/watch?v=TB8ht6pAd9U
cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/trump-breast-pump-statement/index.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/07/29/donald-trump-elizabeth-beck-dana-bash-interview.cnn
dailycaller.com/2015/07/29/trump-says-lawyer-lied-wanted-to-breast-pump-in-front-of-him/
nytimes.com/2015/07/29/us/politics/depositions-show-donald-trump-as-quick-to-exaggerate-and-insult.html
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=TB8ht6pAd9U
cnn
archive.is/2eTeg
archive.is/e3yqW
nytimes
archive.is/PeonF
amigo.od.ua/
amigo.od.ua/
encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=04238c9912bc9ffdcb22ad9c6c24b031
rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandriva/2007.0/x86_64/media/contrib/release/phpMyAdmin-2.8.2.2-2mdv2007.0.noarch.html
emptylighthouse.com/who-tea-leaves-what-trump-emailcom-who-cedyn-528639029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Bump

BAMP

I'm not a tech guy bump for visibility

the goyim knows. that's why he's not mentioning her name. any mention will result in fifty trillion slide threads.

sage slide threads and get in here faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA

maybe the OP is intended just for a select group of people, but I do not understand. Care to elaborate, OP?

Send all this info to the truth factory. No bullshit, Based cat gets shit done seriously.

youtu.be/t02Tyj5cGg8

Notice the absence of posters here..

uh oh, there it is. they've caught on and want you spinning your wheels on go-nowhere slide nonsense.

What is going on?

bump

Bump.

technical evidence terrifies them more than anything else. it's like the dkim sigs that stopped them being able to say the podesta emails were fake.

anything else is 'human' evidence and can be pinned down to the unverifiable ravings of lunatics (even if they're not lunatics). 'human' evidence becomes just another story among a collection of stories.

Bump. I really wish I knew the cyber, I can't help, but hopefully others can

that's because they don't "engage" with these. their goal is to "divert" by swamping the board with shiny objects.

FAKE & GAY
DELETE THIS

> Bombshell and all
> tfw this lady sued Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=TB8ht6pAd9U
cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/trump-breast-pump-statement/index.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/07/29/donald-trump-elizabeth-beck-dana-bash-interview.cnn
dailycaller.com/2015/07/29/trump-says-lawyer-lied-wanted-to-breast-pump-in-front-of-him/
nytimes.com/2015/07/29/us/politics/depositions-show-donald-trump-as-quick-to-exaggerate-and-insult.html

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters
>youtube com/watch?v=TB8ht6pAd9U
hooktube.com/watch?v=TB8ht6pAd9U
>cnn com/2015/07/29/politics/trump-breast-pump-statement/index.html
archive.is/2eTeg
>cnn com/videos/politics/2015/07/29/donald-trump-elizabeth-beck-dana-bash-interview.cnn
archive.is/e3yqW
>nytimes com/2015/07/29/us/politics/depositions-show-donald-trump-as-quick-to-exaggerate-and-insult.html
archive.is/PeonF

yfw that kaffir was dead 2 seconds later.

Maybe op should have been less of a fag and written something that wasn't LARPy. He had one job: get his fucking point across, but instead he chose to be vague and mysterious.

see?

he got the point across to those of us without the attention span of a goldfish, you faggot. we know why he had to be vague, though as the diversion activity in this thread shows, it didn't help much.

bump for interest.

I think its beyond just saying certain peoples names at this point.

Pretty sure he's talking about the tea leaves thing and just made a terribly unclear thread

Well maybe take the info and lead and spread it elsewhere online? Or spam Pol with multiple copies of the same thread to override the slides?

Yeah the TLG just disappeared. Does anyone still have all the info?

You can't rely on Sup Forums to do shit for you. This place does it for the lulz, you want progress on it, present it in a way that pushes lulz.

Remember, Sup Forums is not your personal army.

anyway, you guys can run with it if you like. i tried a few things to get out what i'm 99% sure he's on about, but the silence and lack of uptake was enraging, like seriously hulksmash enraging. 4/pol/ would never get its shit together in a way that would be effective.

thanks

Posting this in all slide threads.

what am I seeing? no shill here. Just thought it was a weird coincidence.

404d?
I hadn't read those threads in a few days

Have you tried getting help from Sup Forums? They're better suited for this!

Anyone getting tired? This thread is literally nothing. Let it be and get a little rest - it's almost Friday. Goodnight!

Nigga not sure about other time zones, but its almsot 4am here. The people who know code shit might be asleep.

>$0.20

Break it down for us user- what is is required of us?

I mean, I read the OP but I don't know what any of this shit means.
Feel free to keep me posted though.

why the fuck do NEETs need to do this, and why within a week? Any number of private investigation firms could look into it, the evidence distributed online, and any media leaks done annonymously. Answer this or fuck off with the LARP.

This is a stupid thread.
>No proof
>Calls for action
>Doesn't specify what action should be
Failed thread from the start. Faggot OP.

give me a quick rundown on this shit. what is this IP supposed to be? What's the proof? What the fuck are you on about?

There are really not that many people in the world who the technical knowledge and the context expertise to have a decent shot at interpreting this.

Clinton is/was working with operatives in Ukraine to help her push out the Russian narrative? Ukraine benefits from a US President who is very hard on Russia.

Fuck off /x/

dafuq hopefully I'm doing my part by bumping this cause I don't understand

>I don't know what this nonsense is
>Let me bump it
This is why Sup Forums is shit now.

First, the title of amigo.od.ua/ translates as "Your Computer," and, just clicking around, none of the apparent links, except the 'submit' link, are actually links.

Bump dicknose

>"1 post by this ID"
>Vague, cryptic
>Claims shills will be shills because of this thread and this thread only
I'm not saying what you have here isn't something. I am saying you're a massive flaming faggot and this isn't how you go about getting shit done and looked into around here.

and why does the entire thing look like a screen cap of search results?

Thank you. Does the data in any way expose the date?

Hate to break it to you but, this OP is most likely the guy who owns threatconnect.com and is posting this for more views on his website for the information already done. Without him giving more information than just an IP and a screenshot from a search engine I doubt they'll be much to find. He could have at least included what he was searching for to find the link in the first place.

yea its totally not a larping faggot
kys niggershit

admittedly, I don't understand why this gets posted to Sup Forums. op seems to be addressing Sup Forums of like 10 yrs ago, when very basic computer knowledge could safely be assumed. now it's like "bruh, what u talkin' bout, bruh?" and "is this connected to what roger stone and alex jones were saying about (((soros))) drinking blood? how does it fit into george webb's take on iron poisoning?"

threatconnect is a major firm, you ignoramus, on the level of crowdstrike. it doesn't fucking need some user advertising it on fucking Sup Forums.

>He could have at least included what he was searching for to find the link in the first place.

it's a prominent analysis in muh-russia. jeezus fucking christ.

Seems like a load of bull...

bump

because it is? there could be any number of reasons that ip shows up there (hence op's "by itself, this picture doesn't prove anything"), but it's a glaring fucking signal, an ever so slight opening of possibilities, to those who've been following muh-russia and who know what's been said by these major firms. the "sign of good faith" is that someone has actually bothered to read what's been said and go on a hunt, which immediately places this above the typical larper who just mouths off from imagination alone. i very much doubt that 4/pol/ will be able to ride out this tiny lead in seven days and reproduce "months of painstaking analysis." but it's suggestive enough for some of us to entertain the possibility that such analysis has been done, particularly given existing analyses.

sysanon here
Im one of these people

the only doubts I have are that one week = july 27, and that was the date of a larping faggot.

What is this thread even about?

so theoretically, this could be the same larping faggot, only he's found some nothingburger to toss out and send people on a wild goose chase.

or it could be someone trying to discredit the solid analysis about 'her'.

You're a retard
You're a well intentioned retard
Also retarded
Also retarded
Asking the real questions. Rundown as best as I can explain.
95.130.15.34 Has been linked to Guccifer 2.0 by the investigation team that runs the blog in OP, in previous blog posts. This team is #teamkike, they want to pin this all on Russia, when we all already know that documents were leaked and manhandled directly onsite at the DNC, from previous posts on this topic.
If you read all of the post OP linked you'll see that teamkike has been trying to associate DCLeaks with Guccifer 2.0 directly, and turn this whole operation into a Russian threat.

Now. Assuming OP is telling the truth that pic related is SQL data of a computer purchase (which it definitely is) made by a Ukrainian national (which I lack the skill/cryllic language ability to determine) this evidence would suggest that some Ukrainian national stocking up on computer equipment is possibly the real Guccifer 2.0 and not a Russian national.

I believe there was also some speculation about Ukraine *possibly* being involved in those DNC leaks of modified office docs, but most of us were convinced they were modified locally because they would need a T1/fibre optic connection to the DNC offices in order to feasibly do it.

Anything you dipshits still don't understand?

dumbshit you could write that before kys

95.130.15.34 is a Russian VPN IP address.

The entity known as Guccifer 2.0 uses this IP.

OP is putting forth NEW EVIDENCE that a Ukrainian national is using this same VPN, and has purchased a computer from the website amigo.od.ua/

This is a cookie crumb and something to investigate and keep an eye on.

I was actually busy reading the fucking post instead of reeeeing in the thread like a faggot.

the leaks couldn't have been directly from the dnc offices. the baseline mtime date was july 5, and the hackers were kicked out of the dnc in june according to the official narrative presented in wapo and quoting dnc and crowdstrike. if they came from dnc offices, the date alone would mess up the official narrative, with all the other stuff being just icing on the cake.

the transfer speed thing + local copy thing, even if solid, doesn't prove much, imo. i like the edt time zone thing, but that too isn't enough to blow the official narrative apart, cuz they can just say that muh russian hackers have machines all over the world.

encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=04238c9912bc9ffdcb22ad9c6c24b031
comes up with some kind of error page for a php query.
Doesn't give a data when google cached it.

Low IQ LARP thread.
Sage & Hidden.

>This is a cookie crumb
yep, just a crumb. not enough in itself, but suggestive of deeper analysis to the intended audience. i just hate the feeling i get this is the same larping july 27 faggot or someone who's put in some work to undercut legit work.

What I would LIKE to see, is someone more familiar with SQL and or Cryllic, to investigate this further, and tell us what you can about this company, and whether the OPs claim that pic related is actually proof of a Ukrainian national.
amigo.od.ua/

Search "amigo.od.ua/ 95.130.15.34" on GOOGLE, and the top result should be OP pic

*tell us whether OPs claim that .... *is true

the fatal flaw all along has probably been assuming that guccifer 2.0 is the dnc. it doesn't explain his ability to create protected pages on dcleaks.com, a site registered way back in april 2016 and connected via digital evidence to domains used in past apt28/apt29 attacks.

that digital evidence has always been pretty convincing, but some questions have always lingered: why were the russians so fucking sloppy with metadata and with their digital trails? why didn't they even use a fresh dns registrar and hosting service?

possible answer: because the ukrainians had no reason to correct the years-old misattribution.

I can't investigate these things as closely as you because I'm on mobile. I've been watching this play out on my phone while out in the boonies for 3 weeks now for work. It's very demotivating.
Found the kike
I am not getting the impression this is being done by a government agent. "Russian hackers" seems to be a big meme. I think this is one guy. Phishing attacks seemed somewhat primitive as well.

All this thread really can do, I think, is point us at Ukraine instead of Russia but it's not enough. If I was on a PC at home maybe I could actually get into the meat of this more...

Cross post this to infinity chan, user. I can bump for visibility, but otherwise got no skills.

>All this thread really can do, I think, is point us at Ukraine instead of Russia but it's not enough.

agreed. the only way seems to be to get 'her' in the press, but we've done all we fucking can. we can't do much when emails are being ignored, tweets deleted, etc. i sent messages to the journos who were skeptical of 'her', asking them to confirm her identity, but I didn't get shit back.

By 'her' you mean.... Guccifer?

if op is legit, he probably hasn't been around Sup Forums for a decade. he seems to be operating under the assumption that Sup Forums is still some hacktivist/anonymous haunt.

tea leaves

I recommend using encrypted search on google... Googles "search tools" do not allow us to validate when it indexed this site. makes it difficult to determine when site was made.

The php myadmin version is quite old from around 2007
rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandriva/2007.0/x86_64/media/contrib/release/phpMyAdmin-2.8.2.2-2mdv2007.0.noarch.html

Looking up the domain:- http:// whois.domaintools.com/amigo.od.ua

Confirms it is indeed a Ukrainian Site, and has been active since 2006. It expires in 2018.

AS41285 MERLINCOMUA Odessa, Ukraine, UA (registered Jul 14, 2006)

agree cyrilicfags required to confirm whether the site is still active.

what are we looking at then sysanon?

>the "russians"
yeah, i sure do wonder why the "russians" were so "sloppy" as to leave a "trail"

makes me think of some poignantly unaware soldier in the wilderness who's radioing to base 10 yrs after an army has disbanded.

guccifer 2.0 = tea leaves?

Guccifer 2.0 = Russian/Ukrainian/??? Anti DNC, possible /ourguy/
Tea Leaves = ???? Anti Trump possibly faking the evidence they post, impossible to verify, data is easily doctored. Trying to link Trump-Email to Russian banks

bump, but what are we talking about here?

I've already given the best rundown you're gonna get. It's just clues right now. This data is here for the tech savvy and highly motivated to sift through and begin new searches with.
Start with my posts.

no

guccifer 2.0 = unknown, though theories have been offered
tea leaves = april lorenzen

if this isn't some larping faggot (july 27 crap all over again) or someone trying to undermine legit work by feeding us nonsense, then the analysis tying g2/apt28/apt29 to ukrainians will be utterly devastating if on the same level as the tealeaves analysis.

Tea Leaves rundown
emptylighthouse.com/who-tea-leaves-what-trump-emailcom-who-cedyn-528639029

Ok well I don't know as much then. I've never heard of April Lorenzen.

i'm not big on the muh-shillz stuff around here, but the activity that kept her name in the dark is the first time i've ever started considering there is indeed widely organized shilling here

Actually the name rings a bell from the last thread I combed over about this.
I missed the action then. Hopefully she's just kicking up dust

not your fault, man. the threads were sliding like mad. we literally had a dozen pizzagate threads out of nowhere rehashing known info as new info with links to said threads dumped inside the tealeaves threads.

and in the past, we had a dozen george webb threads when he presented the ngp van archive from last as his own scoop.

>Guccifer 2.0 = Russian/Ukrainian/??? Anti DNC, possible /ourguy/
...that totally doesn't rule out tea leaves or that other cunt or the both in tandem literally LARPin as this made-up character for the purpose of crafting the narrative or anything
until an actual identity is applied to it, there's no guarantee that it's a russian or a ukie or even anti-DNC or even a singular person (unlike Sup Forums which has been many times confirmed to be just one lone anime fapping basement dweller)
it's like you don't know what setups and limited hangouts are
>there's no way the DNC could be leaking their own legit data while framing it as "russian hacks for trump" from the beginning
555-come-on-now.jpg

This has been long disproven as the clintons trying to frame trump though, we went over this back in march you retarded shill
sage