Friendly reminder that borders will be obsolete in the future l

Other urls found in this thread:

africatimes.com/2017/07/18/mauritania-establishes-restricted-military-zone-at-mali-algeria-borders/
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw
youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=UM6GP0FuhnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QRG1qeT8pak
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAZb7SI0lI
youtube.com/watch?v=i8vvHMYPHY4
youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't that make global capitalism all powerful?

Yeah, after we exterminate every last nigger and muslim

fuck you
we will build walls and defend our borders till death

Yeah, once all non-Europeans are gone.

Soon it will be
>NO BRAIN
>NO PAIN

The financial elite want no borders and no god but money.

HAHAHAHAHA

Anarchism is satanism.

In the future the Sun will become a red giant, expanding large enough to cover the orbit of the Earth, turning the planet into scattered atoms. At that point there will be no borders, so yes, in the long run you are correct.

Go ahead, I'm listening.

Nope! Unless.....YOU want to put them up with your own $$$$ and employ them. I know that pretending to have a nigger fetish makes you seem like a "good person" and you may even have noble intentions, not well thought out but noble. We call those "irrational good intentions". See most of us like to read the instructions to something when buy it some we know if it's crap or not and know what to expect. Sure ALL electronic's aren't bad but ya also get what ya pay for (likely with your dads credit card in your case) But, so far the only place that open borders would really work is in Israel.
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Hummmmmmmmmmm..... No

Mauritania establishes restricted military zone at Mali, Algeria borders
africatimes.com/2017/07/18/mauritania-establishes-restricted-military-zone-at-mali-algeria-borders/

Don't cake Europe's case for a generality. It's only the EU block , the rest of the world will keep their borders.

China , Korea , Japan , Saudi Arabia...you name it...Not only will they keep their borders , but they'll be openly racist and proud about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw
(why ? because it's comon sense , that's what happens when you fight to protect your interests).

One more thing. Same goes for "multiculturalism". It's a MONOCULTURAL phenomenon. That only whites are fucking stupid enough to accept.

You're witnessing the death and suicide of the West. But it's a huge mistake to think the rest of the world will follow. FAR FROM IT.

THAT'S THE REALITY
youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ.

SAME goes for LGBT/Feminism. Guess what ? The rest of the world doesn't give a flying fuck about it ! ONLY the dying west does.

That's the reality outside of your little deluded cocoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=UM6GP0FuhnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QRG1qeT8pak
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAZb7SI0lI
youtube.com/watch?v=i8vvHMYPHY4

i concur

yeah no

>cake
Take

friendly reminder that nationalities and races will be obsolete in the future, when everyone has the same genes

no whites, no asians, no blacks, etc. just a lot of brown brazilian finland looking people

It will be a sad day and the death to cultures tat have been built for hundreds of years. I dont want wal mart stores and strip club billboards at every corner and a population filled with youtube personalities

How will there be social cohesion with a loss of identity?

Friendly reminder that people like you are executed when your shit goes south.
[SA]-GE

Friendly reminder that all throughout history, nations have split into smaller nations, new countries formed and blood shed because people with differing values and ethics are forced together

The will have borders around their property I bet

#OpenBordersForIsrael

youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY

Friendly reminder that the death of culture is precisely what (((corporations))) want.

Do you see that obese man chugging Coca-Cola while riding a train through the polar ice caps? He is the REAL driving influence behind Christmas. Jesus? European traditions of good will during bludgeoning winters?

No. It's a fat guy who breaks into your house and leaves you with an abundance of useless shit.

the world existed fine without nationalism before

Found picture of the OP.

I love white people and countries I dont want that
I can akso say I love asian cultures and their uniqueness
no thanks to you cookie cutter version of the future

no way

maybe that's a good thing?

There has always been nationalism of one kind or another. Maybe you should read history instead of propaganda.

HURR BORDERS ARE MAN MADE AND NOT REALS

You stupid fucking idiots dont think at all! Is the sea man made, its a very fucking REAL border. Try walking to Australia you Flat Earth tier retard.

Tribalism- Nationalism
Other than scale whats the difference?

upvote

Not really if you thing the elites that brought you this downfall to a 3 world shithole will have no borders on their 99% white neigberhoods i dont know what to tell you besides that you are a naive idiot that would serve the world more by disappearing than by being a naive mouth piece for the elites to further the suicide of the west.

And when they are we will roam the lands genociding your kind.

Thats part of one half of zionism that has wanted no borders for over 100 years

> No front doors
> No locks
> No property
> No security

Fuck your nihilist cancer.

There will be borders to protect ones property and dont give me this there is not such thing as property.

>white nation can work together without border
>all goes ok
>nigger get added to the equation
>everyone scramble to close their border
Get these neuron firing uh?