How do Eurocucks not kill themselves?

This fucking guy is literally running for Senator. He is like every burger meme rolled into one. You faggots can't even get a politician who engages in wrong-think, or mumbles something offensive about mudslimes.

Not joking, how do you live with yourselves? I am going to be eating cheeseburgers and jamming this shit all the way through Michigan in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0

Other urls found in this thread:

lavoixdunord.fr/191029/article/2017-07-12/des-trous-remplis-d-objets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers#
youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes them crazy to know that some trailer park trash 'Murican like Kid Rock circumvented their own faggoty ass accademica pyramid schemes and frats.

It devaluates their whole world view that having a degree and being a "world citizen" who is programed to think "fancy thoughts" is some how the way of the future or is in any way capable of winning against the laws of nature.

Burgerism is Natural selection live, and Kid Rock is beating them all out.

Unironically proud about him running and even think he has a shot.

>mfw Harvard law graduates are doing a bad job so America is electing orange-skinned reality TV star steak merchants and 90's rap-metal wiggers instead

The shame of the Eurocuck has never been greater

pic related

bump for actual Euro cuck responses and not just self-hating blue pilled blue state cucks like

You think I'm making fun of America?

I'm proud we're electing orange-skinned steak merchants and 90's rap-metal wiggers. I think it's a new era of liberation.

Insane Clown Posse should run in Iowa, just for lulz

I actually hope he gets in because it would be pretty funny.

I fail to see why I should give fuck about this. If you want your election to end up like the ones in Brazil where Batman is running up against James Bond then go ahead. I can't blame you as well. Living in a corrupt hellhole where bribery is a common thing gets you voter apathy which explains this mumbo jumbo.

>i'm only pretending to be retarded
>haha jokes on you! LOL!!!

America's ignorance concerning everything that relates to something outside of America never ceases to amaze me.

>literally

Just stop.

Good, goyim. Consider anyone with a sense of nationalism a reincarnation of a genocidal egomaniac!

Never forget, six million innocents died because of your national pride, France! Bend the knee to the jewish master, goy... we won't steer you wrong :)))

put down those flags, goyim.. pride in yourself, your nation, or your people is a sin equal to the great shoah

Not answering to reddit spacing tards.
Sorry not sorry.

Halla-Aho (Master) said in one of his blogs that once when he encountered a nigger on the streets that for split second he thought about going home, getting his gun and shooting that thing. He also said that "robbery, stealing things and raping is part of Somali culture". Lets see your cuck politician say anything similar.

>not an argument
good goy, marine le pen is literally hitler, so is trump, so is viktor orban, so is anyone with an ounce of pride who doesn't want to mass import brown people into their country :)))

i am proud of you goyim, never engage your mind, just accept the big brown cock

that dues has my vote looool. Nothing like trolling my own country

The only important events involve America and our Dad, Le Pen losing to Jupiter means nothing. Enjoy the New French.

lavoixdunord.fr/191029/article/2017-07-12/des-trous-remplis-d-objets-tranchants-creuses-pour-pieger-les-policiers#

Fred Durst up next???

He'll win.

Literal Jewish puppet state idiots...fuckinh americans.

Our president said that spics are drug dealing rapists and that he hates them so much that he told them he's going to build a big fucking wall to keep them out of his goddamn country. He also said that Mexico will pay for the wall.

Buenos Aires is part of the United States?

They try but then they are racists. Everyone is scared to be labeled a racist. Fucking pussies.

What political party and candidates in the UK do you support who are untainted by NWO Jews?

>Landmass perspective
>UK: 93,628 mi2,
>Michigan: 96,716 mi2.

Holy shit i googled to confirm those land areas.
Why is muslim island even relevant anymore?

>musicians, reality stars and whores are running for offices
oh no how will we ever recover God I'm so jealous

>Talks about Europe as country
>Doesn't even know what he is talking about since there are many not PC-politicans
>How do Eurocucks not kill themselves?
KYS

>running for Senator
>running

Kid Rocks father was a hedge fund manager. He was never trailer trash, just a poser.

No one will bother reading this bc it doesn't fit the narrative that op demands

Fuck
this
timeline

America just now collectively admits that voting doesn't matter ("because if it did they wouldn't let us do it!") so voting is starting to become purely culture war, basically reality TV. You can see the left talking about getting in on it with people like the Rock and ineffectual kikes like Zuckerberg but the left is pretty low energy and European, so they are pretty shitty at it. The right did it right once and already produced the right guy again. Kid Rock will definitely win.

You're an irrelevant has-been non-country. Your country is a museum, just a playground for our romantic sensibilities.

So he runing for senate!?
How will that solve the problems in USA? Around the world?

youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA

TRY ME
I'LL MAKE YOU FAMOUS

What a fucking retard you are, jesus christ.

Go suck a cock Hans and stay out of our politics you cucked faggot.

Preddy sure he said it about illegals my friend, no balls to say about whole ethnicity. ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
That is one of the most american songs I know