TRUMP NOOOO

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert-cia-program-to-arm-anti-assad-rebels-in-syria-a-move-sought-by-moscow/2017/07/19/b6821a62-6beb-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html?utm_term=.7fc9605fc0f9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S9jEw
cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/syria-arming-rebels/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/S9jEw

Syria superpower by 2060 confirmed

Great job Mr President.

Good, tired of my taxes funding terrorists.

This is a good thing.

>a move sought by Moscow

these fucking kikes are so slimey

How is that not correct? Assad is Russias ally, the US stopping arms trades to the enemies of Assad is of course in Russias interest

its a move supported by a ton of other people, why the fuck are we even in Syria? Haven't we done enough with Saddam and Gadaffi?

also what they really mean is "a move Israel didn't want"

>Ton of other players
Russia is one of the key players in the conflict, why not mention Russia? They couldve also said that Iran will be pretty happy about it too

True, but its also in everyones interest who would want to stop useless wars. Who else is supposed to be against it, besides saudis, israel, neocons in us and mama merkel, who needs to come up with something else than "syrian civil war" to flood europe with immigrants.

>read Comments below

Jesus Christ, has Liberals went insane?

there is no such thing as moderate rebels

I would much prefer it if he bombed Assad directly than throwing weapons all across the mideast like Obama and Hillary. We got to take that piece of shit out, but not by giving ever mahmoud junior his own tank and ar15

Unrelated but could you give me your honest opinion on foreigners in Taiwan? I constantly hear about xenophobia in Japan, but are you /true chinese/ any more/less accepting of burgers?

fuck off chink

>but are you /true chinese/ any more/less accepting of burgers?

>accepting of burgers X
>women worship the Big White Cock

No kidding and I am speaking as a local

>Washington Compost

>S9jEw
>9jEw
>jEw

What's the point of posting a yellow circle?

Awesome thanks for the quick reply. I hope to at least visit someday.

All muzzies will burn in hellfire. How does it feel knowing you won't be able to put your greasy brown head on the filthy floor and pray once it gets vaporized by a MOAB?

Good, no more CIA money for ISIS.

Oh come on, they're clearly trying to spin this as "Muh Russian collusion!"

>2017
>being a colorlette

>moderate
are they still pushing this shit

It makes it so subhuman lizards like you can't see what we're saying.

>A move sought by Moscow
And anyone else with more than two brain cells to rub together.

Will /sg/ finally fuck off the threads with their bullshit whining now?

Praise the norway GOD

>US gives arms to Al-Qaeda
>Backfires tremendously
>US doesn't give arms to Syrian rebels
>Suddenly they're playing into Russia's hand

Mate, it's just a yellow circle made out of smaller yellow circles. Why are you getting all aggressive?

The Washington Post, being a liberal newspaper, has a comments section to match, and it's filled to the brim with unhinged-sounding Leftists.

The Washington Post's comments section is not much different than you'd see on a Daily Kos diary or The Huffington Post, except it's on a supposedly "mainstream" site.

WTF? You're right, they are so delusional.

>Bad move afainst our allies
I want to smack whoever commented that and dump them right in a middle of a warzone

But CNN told me the CIA wasn't funding Syrian Rebels!?!?!?!

>covert
Wut

That was during Saint Obama's era. But Fuhrer Trump has just admitted to funding terrorists!

congrats to all murricans... you are owned by most corrupted/drunkest country :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS LRUMPF DOING?

wasnt it uncovered in 2013 you lying russian shit? :D

Because doing anything that benefits Russia in any way means he's a Russian puppet

Wow this is an amazing turn of events. This man has just avoided the deaths of potentially hundred of thousands of people and the expenditure of billions of USD tax payers money whilst taking all the wind out of the sails of radical islam that was repeatedly assisted by the former US administrations going all the way back to the cold war.

This man is a hero.

Finally an actual step towards the fabled peace in the middle east, arming middle eastern rebels hasn't worked for decades, especially when the CIA is involved.

Maybe... we will know soon enough by how it turns out with Russia and Saudi Arabia.

Sorry, but I think you have BLUMPF confused with a real president.

i can feel so many ruskies in this forum :D yet not russian flag

Lies spread by racists republicans! Obama the Great has a Nobel peace prize and wants to ban guns! He would never hurt puppies and children.

>Get Nobel Peace Prize for being a nigger
>starts two wars
LOL

18 y.o. Hillary needs my semen in her mouth.

>kill another nobel prize winner
>pat yourself of the back
>muh legacy, muh systemic racism
>construct your own memorial as an honor to yourself

>Russia doesn't want it, guess we have to overthrow every country that doesn't want WW3 with Russia!

This orange piece of shit is worse than Obama and Carter combined. God I hate him.

shat up ruskie... Arming syrians was uncovered in 2013 :D go hug a putin :D

damn..im quit ok with dumbass president, but handing out prizes to russia is a little bit disspointing

It's also a move sought by all of his constituents that voted for him so he would do exactly that.

>starts two wars
He entered one war (and only fucking barely, seriously NATO dropped more bombs than killed people in Libya, that shit was entirely about blowing up a bunch of materiel before the country turned into a destabilized mess and it ended up who knows where). What other war are you talking about?

BLAAAARHGHGHGHGHGHHGG ZLUMPFFFFFFFFFFF

By the way that "than killed people" figure includes civilian casualties in case anyone thinks the numbers were fudged by situations where one commander and 38 members of his family were killed in a missile strike and only counted as one kill.

We basically weren't aiming for people in Libya. We were aiming for "stuff".

>But CNN told me the CIA wasn't funding Syrian Rebels!?!?!?!
cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/syria-arming-rebels/index.html

Right, got any source for that? What NATO county was dropping the bombs? What NATO country conducted an air strike on Qaddafi that led to his death? Do you have any documentation or sources of who it was? The country WOULD NOT have broken down Like it did without the intervention of the international community. There was an uprising in Libya, but also in many other countries during Arab Spring. Not all of them collapsed. Libya did because the government was destroyed.

Now Libya is an Isis infested ruin. Thanks Obama!

R A R E

Trump is actively helping Russia get allies (Syria), which in turn, is actively making the Russians stronger and America weaker. This is actually pretty sketchy to say the least.

when will CIA-niggers recover

"Speak softly but carry a big stick."
I guess it was the time for the big stick.

Mark Dice? You got taste in your youtubers.

that one cents of sense guy is really going all out in his retardation

Whats wrong with US-Russia alliance?

GTFO of our greatest ally, Schlomo

>get diagnosed with brain cancer
>your buddies in Syria get their arms shipments cancelled

Has anyone ever been this BTFO in 24 hours?

Its about fucking time we stop giving money to those murdering sand niggers. As to McCain, well, he had a good run, so RIP.

Get well soon

>Right, got any source for that?
Not any more, I only learned it when I was looking into higher end civilian casualty estimates for the war a couple years back. I'd assume the information is still readily available if you look for it, but I didn't make this shit up
>What NATO county was dropping the bombs?
Mostly the USA
>What NATO country conducted an air strike on Qaddafi that led to his death?
He didn't die in an airstrike
>Do you have any documentation or sources of who it was?
He didn't die in an airstrike
>The country WOULD NOT have broken down Like it did without the intervention of the international community.
The country had already completely broken down before the international community intervened. There was basically a stalemate between both sides before they even acted. And as it turns out when one side can only maintain a stalemate when they have a shitton more tanks, planes, and artillery than the other side and you blow that shit up they get overwhelmed.
>There was an uprising in Libya, but also in many other countries during Arab Spring. Not all of them collapsed.
And not all of them didn't either. Syria and Yemen are both shit. Tunisia came out mostly unscathed. Egypt suffered a military coup.
>Libya did because the government was destroyed.
Again, Libya had already gone to absolute shit before NATO even went in. It was full scale civil war with the country basically divided in two east v west.

user... you do know you're supposed to stop sometimes at traffic light right?

what the fuck is the point of bombing Assad and letting Al Queda take over?

They'll be fine. France, Britain, Canada, Saudi Arabia, and the other coalition nations will still keep paying.

>What NATO county was dropping the bombs
France for one. I'm pretty sure we did too.

AYO HOL UP

>what the fuck is the point of bombing Assad and letting Al Queda take over?
Burns AQ money and manpower in a war that will take years while simultaneously weakening Iran's powerbase for when we have to go to war with them.

It also weakened Iran's influence in Lebanon which was generally performed through Syrian intermediaries.

shut it down

>a move sought by Moscow

Dat editorialization.
The rebel aid programme has been a disaster from day one, nothing to fucking do with Moscow.

>France for one.
France actually broke rank and dropped the first bombs before they were even fucking supposed to to start the NATO intervention.

France REALLY hated Qaddafi, which was incidentally the other reason for the intervention.

>weakening Iran's powerbase for when we have to go to war with them.
IF you go to war with Iran, Europe will hate you enough to actually side with the mudslimes, instead of remaining indifferent.

RIP

>IF you go to war with Iran, Europe will hate you enough to actually side with the mudslimes, instead of remaining indifferent.
Russia is only barely Europe.

the implication was that because the left is autistically screeching that russia caused it because "muh big bad russian conspiracy", which is retarded, therefore people bitching about an act that will help towards stability in the region and save countless lives a bad thing are people that have something wrong with them

I am talking about the entire EU and the people of Europe. The people even more so than the vassal governments. If you think opposition to Iraq was big, wait for Iran. Your reputation will be so low, I wouldn't be surprised, if it killed the right in Europe forever. And for what? A bunch of slimey kikes and AIPAC.

TRUMP YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Assad is a killer, so it won't save lives. It's one of the reason the civil war started. Then, to take advantage of the chaos (like they did in Iraq) ISIS moved in to steal small pickup trucks, rob the banks, shake down the populace, rape teenagers, and party all night long

Whether there is eventual war with Iran is largely up to Saudi Arabia and Iran. If Saudi Arabia never gets sick of Iran and Iran never goes full North Korea, shits fine. Else, at the very least there will be a targeted crippling if maybe not a full scale invasion.

And the nobody in American politics gives 2 shits about what Europe thinks vis a vis war.

Bill Kristol is anti-Trump, dumb shill. Get your shit together, you are embarrassing.

>implying CIA will stop, being a nearly rogue deep state organization

>calling anyone dumb
>with this post
>and this flag

YESSS There are no moderate rebels! Don't overthrow assad!

oh no

Good, keep it up then. You'll break apart the entire west. One reason for the dominance in Europe is the fact that there is enough legitimate reasons to hate you. And indeed: as usual you will not care. But don't be surprised if you wake up one day and your only "friends" left are Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Russia is the largest country in Europe, you retard. 80% of the population lives there.

Holy shit the US and israel. Who would have thought. Well the muslims aren't going to be friends with them.