Sup Forums is full of shit

>gas 6 million kikes and whole board is proud of you

>bury 2 million non-white, beggar and poor armenianshits who have contributed nothing to this world and the civilization
>Sup Forums goes full rage and hates your race

Your kike goverments pilled you well i guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wJvUUtSkM0AJ:ria.am/en/about-armenia/inventions-of-armenians.html &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ0vDWOzah4
youtube.com/watch?v=DfIqDsz4aMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pilled us what to hate turks on Sup Forums? You guys are hated for so many reasons but the only one I know is from the Armenians. I wouldn't even know anything about Turks other than Armenian genocide.

Armenians have a pretty long history. Between them and Georgians they have one of the oldest existing bibles in the world. Jews have brought us nothing but perpetual annoyance for thousands of years, Muslims too, albeit, for several hundred years less. It's like saying:
>Kill every scorpion on your property and feel no remorse
>Your neighbor shoots every dog who enters his yard
>Implying these are the same thing

No, to hate Turks in general.
Keep masturbating on those degenerate kardashians.

Well, yeah. You know we'd probably have accepted you a bit more if you weren't Muslim, right? If you were Christian, people might have considered you a bit more Western. They might have overlooked the atrocities you committed against our cultural kin for so long. But you are alien to us. Invaders. A virus which must be destroyed. The perspective is important.

You know why people talk more about Vlad the Impaler than they do about Turks in the West? Because unlike you, Vlad was considered to have been a human being.

>Having one of the oldest bibles existing in this kike controlled world makes you lovable

So, there are christian niggers, you love them too?

No, I don't even like Christianity, or Abrahamic religions. I just accept that a great number of the people that are Western are also Christian and it has a long tradition that can't be ignored.

Armenia was part of the Roman Empire, Angola was not.

let's make some things clear, Turkey is the only secular country in the muslim world. And it is the closest thing you can get to some EU country converting to Islam, i am not even muslim, but that is a fact. Even this proves that our nation still has standarts. Your hate is meaningless.

Armenians have unironically given the world more than T*rks and the entire fucking Ottoman empire throughout its long and pathetic history.

Part of the most vital trade even Europeans were denied, yet the roaches gave the world absolutely NOTHING.

Even their fucking siege technology was Hungarian in origin.

Why should I love you? You desecrate our cultural monuments each and every day. You persist aggression against people who come from a part of the world that all of what it is to be Western began to form. Whos ancestral graveyards you live on.

No one gassed 6 million kikes though.

Your country and your people are shit

Did a quick google search:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wJvUUtSkM0AJ:ria.am/en/about-armenia/inventions-of-armenians.html &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
They also have higher IQ. How in the fuck do you genocide their intellectuals and turn them into a 3rd world shit hole and they still have higher IQ?

You forget something fatbro, you live on the graves of native indians. What is the difference between us, again?

You are ignorant, just search it yourself.

Uh, I'm not using a native american imageboard and asking why they mad. We also don't live in ANY of their cities.

>roaches

>bury 2 million non-white, beggar and poor turkishits who have contributed nothing to this world and the civilization
This is the reason. Now get the fuck back to the steppes where you came from, Mongol inbred rapebaby

>J-just look it up!! It's all there, I s-swear

What a childish retort. I wouldn't say this stuff if it wasn't true, Mehmet, you fucking inbred.

Does it not bother you that for an empire that lasted centuries and was build on a foundation of the world's greatest empires (Long before even the Byzantines).....yet you gave the world nothing.

My people have contributed more to the world than you. And we're 5 million.

Turks deserve to be hated because you are vile disgusting roaches. I went to a school which had a large Turkroach population, you are troublemakers and criminals. I hope Turkey is invaded and your women raped to death.

you destroyed the roman empire you roach fucks.

Pig fucker

You know what, Mehmet, I'm sorry.

I'm completely forgot about the actual Ottoman for a second. You can have that one.

You are a disease. You are even worse than the current system.

Sincerely,
a Native American ancient shaman

Killing brown people isn't as hard as killing jews

The jew is wyily and also on the look out for dog whistles where the nog never thinks twice

>Turkey
>secular
Not anymore roach, your fascist muslim supremacist dictator Erdogan is seeing to that

Eh, The Turks are cool by my books. You guys kept the Arabs in line and civilized, too bad the (((allies))) destroyed your empire.
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ0vDWOzah4

Their empire enslaved Greeks

>standarts

call yourself a secular country and you cant even master english, fuck off.

Are you a turk in disguise?

>We didnt commit the Armenian genocide
>But if we did we should totally be proud of it
Literally every Turk

I don't care about the Armenians, I just think T*rks are some of the worst people in the world. It's like seeing a diseased stray dog eat a turd on the sidewalk and then trying to come up to you. I'm not ANGRY that you ate the turd, you're just a disgusting fucking animal.

And then they got rekt by farmers

>>Sup Forums goes full rage and hates your race
No, we just don't like lairs.

You're prob a European who ancestors adopted Islam and 'turkish' identity by the sword. Unless you are genetically brown and greasy you should convert back and try to finally rid Anatolia of the roach

No, just giving credit where credit is do. Secularizing Muzzie is no easy task.
They should've paid denbts

>They should've paid denbts
xD

We are the reason your fucking degenerate countries still exist. We are keeping millions of syrians in our borders right now. You should be praying us 7/24 but yet you still hate us.

Your pathetic countries overrun by niggers does not stand a chance as i can see now. There is no hope for your civilization and i am sad for that.

Then give credit to Ataturk, not the actual roach hive. Its not secular anymore and they've already muslimified themselves.

The Ottomans were arabs themselves.

Arabs migrating to other Arab nations like Turkey does not concern Europe in the least.

If millions of more sandniggers tried to invade Europe, it'd only force our hand into actually dealing with the migrant issue.

>it's this flag again

Dude, reform the Ottoman empire and put all that human resource to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=DfIqDsz4aMY

You're a roach alright.

Turks are not sandniggers. You couldn't do shit if our dictator wakes up angry one day and decides to open borders.

The Turks are the people whom origins are Central Asians. Here, people didn't follow Islam before Arab conquest. Hence, they also speak a different language family, Turkic one.

>Invade and completely erase the Byzantium
>Invade Greece
>Invade Bulgaria
>Invade Serbia
>Invade Bosnia
>Invade Wallachia and Moldova
>Invade Hungary
>Try to invade Austria
>Fuck up the Levant trade with extremely high taxes
>Burn villages in the occupied lands
>Destroy churches in the occupied lands
>Make Christians pay taxes in occupied lands
>Take the children of Christians as a form of tax
>But give religious freedom to the kikes
>Christians take back Hungary by 1699, there are no villages and Christians anymore, former fields are now swamps
>But there are mosques and synagogues in every town
>Same shit goes on for another few hundred years on the Balkans
>Even when you're a crumbling empire, you commit one final genocide
>migrate to Germany, only to create a parasitic parallel society
>support ISIS
>Blackmail Europe with the migrants
>Why do u hate us? :(((

Bosnia?

True

Modern day turks are mostly Greeks(anatolians) who got islamised.

Only about 10-20% are real mongol turks

>One of the biggest and longest lasting empires in human history
>Conquering Constantinople ended a period and started another
>Invented aruably the first Worldmap
>Brought coffee to europe
>Biggest Astroligical Observatory
>First illustrated surgical atlas
>invention of the first impulse steam turbine
>first human to fly.

>implying you aren't just anatholian greeks mixed with a bit of everyone who moved through the region

RELEASE THE SYRIANS

>steal other peoples achievements
>"we did it first"

T*rk mentality.

>Turks are not sandniggers

Riiiiiiiiight.....

>You couldn't do shit if our dictator wakes up angry one day and decides to open borders.

Only one way to find out, no?

>Revisionist history

I'm quite fucking well versed when it came to Ottomans and their Arab neighbors - In fact, I know more about this particular subject than I do about Ottoman meddling on the European continent. Don't even go there.

You're asking Sup Forums to choose between a nation of Christians and a nation of Muslims.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think we're going to choose?

Fuck off roach.

Not the kardashians, of course.

>kys roach.

And the first Christian country at that

>secular country
You are living in the past, praise the Reis

>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards
>T*rkey
>standards

>if our dictator wakes up angry one day and decides to open borders.

You turks do not understand the principle of a border. I have read this "argument" too often:
A border has always two sides. if one side is open it doesn't automatically mean the other side is open aswell.

You could make a huge refugee airdrop mission or a refugee d-day, but that's it.

Day of the spray when?

i was neutral on bulgarians but 3 bulgarian families moved in apartments above me. they cant speak german. every family has 5 kids, they scream all day, parents drink all day in backyard and are noisy, they all put their clothes and underwear out in the backyard and even in the hallway. weekends all their relatives come to drink, between 10-20 people. i live in hell now. bulgarians are worse than gypsies. subhuman filth.

fun fact:
Turkish Anatolian plebs in my class made fun of a Kazakh for looking Asian and having slitted eyes.

Meanwhile they always greeted each other with their turan wolf hand symbol.

>Bulgarians are worse than gypsies

Mate....Bulgarians ARE gypsies.

Do they wear colourful skirts?

I guess you really got Bulgarian gypsies.

Those arent bulgarians, those are gypsies. They just call themselve bulgarians like your muslims call themselves german.

Not true

>You're prob a European who ancestors adopted Islam and 'turkish' identity by the sword.

"turks" are an invented race who are less than 1,000 years old. Their entire people is the result of simultaneous raping of European central Asians and Anatolians by Arabs and Mongols. They have absolutely nothing in their history to be proud of other than successfully spreading their polluted Eurasian genes to South East Europe during the Ottoman Empire.

>tfw when you see the flag of a country doesn't exist anymore

Cockroaches post too much on Sup Forums, don't you have to die somewhere raped by kurds?
Maybe fuck a goat? Eat sand?

There are ancients stones in central asia with the Turkish identity carved on them. We are one of the oldest races in this world.

sry my bad.
no but they look like a mix of chavs and gypsies. hard to discribe.

they dont follow any german regulations either. i have a expensive bike in the backyard and they never close the exit door. they wrote a sign on the door with their own language but they still dont do it. they put all their trash in the same bin too wich is prohibited in germany. they explained them 100 times and they dont understand or just dont do it.

I dont get why youre complaining, germany is a multicultural country that profits from those people.
You should be happy.

Yes, Turkic people are indeed very old, but you are just a Caucasian/Greek/Kurd/Armenian/Arab mix.
There is a reason why Turk was an insult back in the Ottoman times.

I heard Turkish education was pretty awful but I didn't expect it to be THAT bad.

>Turk was an insult

Some things just never change.

>we are one of the oldest races in the world

No, you are the result of Mongolic and Arabic rape of Europeans. Your language is the result of Mongolians bringing their culture with them when they impregnated your grandmothers generations ago. The stones are found in central asia and not Turkey because you are Asian rape babies.

Nah, I hate you and the neo mongoloids on here the same.

Considering they rank among the most inbred people on the planet, them achieving an IQ average of 90 is commendable.

Of course they could just be pulling a China and only releasing the scores of the most advanced region.

Turkic != Turkish/Turkey

Send a face pic

No shit sherlock I'm referring to the Turkish race of """""people""""" in Anatolia. Their language and genealogy is adopted from chinky eyed marauders from the steppes of Mongolia and Arabs from the equatorial desert rectangle to their south

this, turkish people today are nothing like the turks of ancient times. there are still some who didnt mix in china.

It's not about education, i went to Cyprus last year and as far as i remember, i saw our flags and soldiers there.

You forgot
>letting 400,000 turks freeze to death while trying to get enterace to russia through the caucasus

Enver pasha was good man

You brag about defeating a dying empire and then, you, an empire, brag about defeating small countries 1 by 1.I knew turks are retarded,but not that retarded

Then you should try going to the part that isn't occupied

try going to the part that isn't an open air concentration camp

1 Armenian is worth 1,000 turkroaches.

We have a saying here. When someone chimps out for retarded reasons we call it "acting like/becoming a turk".

Not only were your three last points categorically incorrect, the list itself was nothing short of actually embarrassing.

I'm honestly feeling 2nd hand embarrassment on your behalf.

Not even INTRODUCING COFFEE to Europe can you actually claim. It's so fucking cringey.

thats the only thing you can do. talk behind their backs. i went to greece once and talked to some locals in a coffeeshop. they still dream about taking constantinople back. i tried not to laugh. that shits never going to happen.

They were dying because of us.
We took all of their cities in Anatolia side and then Europa side.
Istanbul was left isolated.

>Roach fascist

So I'm gonna assume Sharia is your endgame?

Same here,When someone is a complet retard we say: "eşti turc?""are you a turk?".In pretty much all the neighboring countries there s the same thinf

>talking behind their backs
>openly admitting they want the city back
English is hard for a roach

no expl. no sources. you arent even cringy, just retarded.

Exactly, you have nothing.

>Roach calling anyone retarded

Have a gander at this delightful map

i thought talking behind someones back and talking about politics are different?

no inbreeding but still inbred. 600 years of ottoman fucking does that.

>Be Muslim
>Try to convince some kuffar you're not fucking your cousin

It's not that I don't believe you...but....