Serbia Appreciation Thread

Say something nice :''''3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MJyZ6Yu8Vk
youtu.be/dz98AmEHXZw?t=50s
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/ba/d3/70bad350e07919e883a60a3a4274af16--wonderful-places-beautiful-places.jpg
i.imgur.com/W65azHi.jpg
st-nicholas-indy.org/public/image.php/28.jpg?width=1600&height=1600&color=000000&cropratio=2:1&image=/images/featured/Sabrina-6.jpg
serbiaexcursions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/zica.jpg
i1.trekearth.com/photos/9262/belgrade-kalemegdan.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Petrovaradin_sa_mosta.jpg
media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_800_800/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAhXAAAAJGE3MmE0YWM4LWM3OGQtNGNjNy1iYzU2LTA4M2EwNWEyMzMwMQ.jpg
theconsummatedabbler.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uvac.jpg
serbiaincoming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/About-Serbia.jpg
youtu.be/V-dskqzNI_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucked a serbian hooker when I was passing through Portland, boy she could suck the chrome off a bumper and had a huge as and thicc legs.

Best fuck I've had in a while, thanks Serbia!

I love you for your Muslim killing ability.

stop it you attention whore

Tesla.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MJyZ6Yu8Vk

Zdravo predivna

impossible. they are not the same as English and Irish. Scotts and Dutch. French and Spanish. Jews and Saudis.

Sage this.

Ceca

>1 post by this ID

sage.

regional treasure

Bratushki!

You are efficient at removing kebab.

Top notch at corrupting even with the slightest ammount of power.

Thank you for making top shelf ak 47's. Love my zastava pap m92. Keep up the good work.

Been to Serbia twice. Both times in Belgrade and once in Novi Sad and Subotica. I have to say it's an unpleasant shithole and made me depressed. Belgrade in particular is a complete shithole, it's almost as if there is no goverment there, almost dystopian looking. Subotica was the only town worth anything but only the centre,the rest is a typical unaesthetic Serbo-commuist architecture. Basically I couldn't wait to get back to Slovenia. I would recommend visiting Serbia if you are into seeing trash everywhere,cheap balkan fast food and cheap alcohol. Same goes for any other nation formerly under the Ottoman empire.

i just started looking at Serbia and then the women started making food. so much food, and nice tits as well.

Serbia is pretty good, I like them.

>tfw no Serbian (you)s

relevant: The Killers (muh Americans) impressions from Serbia ....

"people and families are walking in the streets ... it feels safe and happy!"

youtu.be/dz98AmEHXZw?t=50s

heres an even better (you)
serbs are one step below us

you notice the ones complaining are all about the government and architecture and stuff? it means their autistics. and never actually interacted with anyone apart from a gypsy and a failed attempt to pay for sex.

When I get over there one day whipped cream and tits. I fucking love Serbia.

Vucic is the best thing to happen in the balkans in the last 500 years

T-thanks!

post food

*Albanians

fixed for u

You are their hat Croatia

Yup. Belgrade/Serbia is hands down worst shithole to exist.
T. their average salary is 200 Euros

???? xD

It seems as if the only tourists leaving bad reviews of Serbia are butthurt Slovenes.

i'd fugg her desu

>t. Couldn't even take care of 300k civilians without half of the world on your side

>Yup. Belgrade/Serbia is hands down worst shithole to exist.
I take it you'd really enjoy visiting Kenya then? Belgrade is by far the worst part of Serbia as well.
And no, the average salary isn't 400€, you idiot. The living standard is comparable to Croatia's, despite what's on paper.

Go back be a EU bottomfeeder , nothing to see in Serbia for you

related:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/ba/d3/70bad350e07919e883a60a3a4274af16--wonderful-places-beautiful-places.jpg

i.imgur.com/W65azHi.jpg

st-nicholas-indy.org/public/image.php/28.jpg?width=1600&height=1600&color=000000&cropratio=2:1&image=/images/featured/Sabrina-6.jpg

serbiaexcursions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/zica.jpg

i1.trekearth.com/photos/9262/belgrade-kalemegdan.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Petrovaradin_sa_mosta.jpg

media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_800_800/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAhXAAAAJGE3MmE0YWM4LWM3OGQtNGNjNy1iYzU2LTA4M2EwNWEyMzMwMQ.jpg

theconsummatedabbler.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/uvac.jpg

serbiaincoming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/About-Serbia.jpg

Heh, i'll make the same thread about Croatia and let's see who will get more yous.Don't be jelly if my thread beats yours.

Barely worth spending time. Do not come, if you value your life.

Video related (warning:truehorror)

youtu.be/V-dskqzNI_4

WRONG.
for this year average salary in Belgrade is 560 EUR, and whole SRB 450 EUR. It's still utter shit.

Either you haven't visited Serbia or you're a total fucking albanian shill, saying that stupid shit.

please leave.

I appreciate how Serbia started a war against a country WITH NO ARMED FORCES and managed to lose in the end

I like how you guys killed all those Muslims.

It's not Croatia.

Based Hrvoje defending his neighbours
We need to gang up on and partition Bosnia

serbs are scary

You're white my friend, you're white.

>against a country with no armed forces
I take it you received your education from CNN? Croatia was losing at first, but you can't really win against someone who has America behind their back.

With the amount of equipment they had left from YNA if they were competent they would have steamrolled all the way to Italy, but they lost every wary
>Invade Slovenia, lose
>Invade Croatia, lose
>Invade Bosnia, lose
>Kosovo war, lose

Retards!

I haven't been to Serbia but honestly,what is it that separates Serbia from other countries,what is unique and why should people visit Serbia instead of other countries.Croatia has comparative advantage in objectively beautiful nature, perhaps one of the most beautiful in Europe.I would put Greece, and Switzerland in natural beauty along with Croatia.So why should peope visit Serbia?

He's probably Serb from Croatia

yeah, like that naval battle your nave lost against
country with no naval forces
I bet it was merrikuns too

Slovenian gays came for serbian dick and went home buttdry , that's their problem.

lol this

the only fighting they won was against unarmed civilians
and now every poltard is herpderping about "based" Serbs

Congrats on shooting down that bomber

I saw some documentary a few days agon and realised how the media manipulated us into thinking your aid camps to feed Bosnians were actually "concentration camps" I hated you for a long time but now I have a lot of respect.

Well, yes, our """"""""""urbanism""""""""" deserves a chainsaw but all in due time

>Croatia has comparative advantage in objectively beautiful nature
Lmao pls. What do you have? Muh Plitvice?
Serbia has a lot of natural beauties. Zlatibor, Uvac, Fruška Gora, Tara, Kopaonik... All in all, much more interesting than Germany for example, and yet Germany utterly destroys both Serbia and Croatia in the tourism regard.

Serbia was fighting all those wars in defence of its people, and it was fighting the West too.

They had artillery.

You should catch up on historical perspective, the real ethnical cleansing, the NATO and beloved EU and maybe you can call yourself DEUS VULT then. We are the True Bearers of Holy Cross. Ask any kebbab.

Or do you still think Serbia is to blame for WW1 ?

Are you really that fucking dumb or are you just hoping for free (you)s?

First girl I hooked up with was a Serb, she wanted to fuck me but I was young and frigid and walked away like a little bitch.

Serbian fascism will fix this.
Any ideas for flag?

Nothing really, we're mediocre and have some nice stuff but nothing too much

The only to come is to see old monasteries and fuck whores and have a good time for small cash comparable to western standards, our true potential is natural resources

What stupid response.Germany has more tourists because it's a bigger country.When I mentioned natural beauties I didn't think only about nature parks and national parks, i was thinking about the whole seaside.

Was stationed in Europe for awhile. All of the Serbians I met were cool, and pro US.

>2914
>be Gabreel Principoorg
>be cyborg
>go to Sarajevstan
>shoot archgrimble
>"This is war!"
>Space War I begins

It'll kinda feel like murdering my own family while I'm pre-emptively backstabbing you to ensure you don't backstab us when the ottomans invaded.

I'm sorry, бpaтe, I'll make sure I drink a lot of rakia and sing Serbian songs in your honor after.

Kids, always remember the true defenders of Europe.
One day it might save your life.

It´s don´t change the fact that i em from YU and that most Serbs are Retards!
Their Ideological Fetischism!
"A Nation what was not able to preserve peace for the follow generations,should be quite modest in their opinion" !

Croatia is the one of the worst countries in Europe, probably second only to Estonia.

The people of Croatia are the most disgusting, wretched fucking creatures I've ever met. I have one guy living in Zagreb accusing a friend of being a murderer and raping his own daughter. He is free from reprisal because he lives in such a disgusting shithole.

When I studied in Leipzig, I had a flat mate from Serbia who was studying Chemistry. His name was Sasha. He was really cool. Didn't even care when I slept in the bathroom one night after drinking too much.

Also, there is some great music in the region.

I appreciate Serbia for being poor strategists, it really paved the way for Kosovo's independence

mfw your country has nigger in it

>judging whole group of people based on one guy
wow. just wow.

It's not just one bad guy but I've never met a person who strayed too far from the pack.

Montenegro....Means Black Mountain.
Stop bullying. Please.

Great uniforms.

Greetings, Serbs!

you are Greek

retards like the rest on the balkans.
titos deeds just prove that he was more than human.