Nigger from star wars pissed lotr and got don't have niggers

archive.is/dbjwL
>Star Wars actor John Boyega is calling out fantasy favorites Game of Thrones and The Lord of the Rings for a lack of diversity.
POL BTFO. what now racist?

wtf i love GoT now

wtf i love lynching now

Wtf I love D&D for not including Strong Belwas now.

WE

Well we'll well Johnny is angry about lotr and got being actually successful and not a flop like the shitty diversity wars.

Fuck him and their pushy agenda. If it suits to have a black person the here will be black person there.

Should I go and complain about straight outta Compton because black boys were main cast?

does this guy think he has any influence at all?

he's some fucking literal who nigger whose only remarkable feature is his skin color
you could replace him with any other nig and it literally wouldn't matter

LotR has orcs what more does he want?

There were literally thousands in LOTR. All but one orc was black

There is black people in GoT

Professional race conflict instigator.

>lotr
>Tolkien specifically created the universe because of the lack of Anglo mythos
>muh diversity

Goddamn I hate sounding like an elitist, but I fucking hate when people critise shit they have zero knowledge on to push their shiny ideals.

>very popular tv show
>no niggers
>very very popular franchize
>not so popular movie with lots of diversity
im seeing a pattern
he's just hounding for roles because he's ugly nigger who doesnt get roles if not whine

why do ((they)) have to picture him next to Danny?

>You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings

Why doesn't he call out the lack of diversity in nigger countries?
Really gets the old noggin jogging...

Boomshakalaka is just parrotting what everyone around him says.
I just can't begin to imagine what a toxic brainwashed sheltered community actors must be surrounded by.

How do you call out diversity on LOTR? Is he assuming cause there all whiteish that dwarfs elves and humans are the same race ? Racist af familam take a bump for your slide thread

There was a lack of diversity in Soul Plane, but you don't hear me complaining.

>expecting black guys
>In a series which takes place in medieval times noteurope

I'd even argue that most of the cast from Dorne looks too brown

underrated

Dorne is sort of based on Spain, which was historically invaded by the Moors which would fit.

Either this guy's head is up his ass or he hasn't actually WATCHED the show. There are black people and black actors in it. Good grief, not every show has to have an important black character or it's bad. Getting real tired of this garbage.

he's so fucking ugly, jesus christ
how is he even an actor

ayo you raycis if you don't hire me for your show

They ran out of budget for alien costumes for the Star Wars films.

but GoT has summer islanders and LoTR has evil humans who sided with Sauron or were causing a refugee crisis in Bree

>Strong Belwas
Strong belwas is black?:O
I though he is some kind of middle eastern/mediterranean type of guy

salladhor saan is a black guy though and many others

You can't have diversity in films / shows if everybody is a person of colour. There should be films / shows where there's only whites or there's only blacks or asians.

they probably asked him directly if he thinks these shows lack enough black roles.
"yes"
"Jonny Bodega claps back at racist game of thrones white supremacy!"

more like he's saying they should give him a job
>yfw netflix casts him as Geralt for the Witcher show

I only read the first book. Weren't those guys across the ocean in the south pretty much niggers?

I think he was described as "tanned", but I always got a black vibe from him. Why they left him out i have no idea, he's an awesome character!

spbp

>white walkers aka zombies and liches
>dragons
>many knights and bastards
>even "harpy's kind" jews
>many nomadic barbarians
>ELVES!!!
>italian swordmaster aka Mister Many Faces
And still "lack of diversity". What a faggot!

More like arabs

>WE WUZ MEDIEVAL AN SHIIIIEEETTT

Then write your own shit you subhuman nigger

WE WUZ DRAGONS AND SHEEIT

Grey worm

Fuck off back to africa you annoying nigger. It's always the same with these cunts.. the moment they get a little success they start trying to undermine white people in their own nations.

fucking niggers. every day the nightmare worsens.

And all other unsullied.

>Lord of the Rings
>no black poeple

if i were a racist i would say there were at least 300k of them at minas tirith and 20k at helms deep, totally overrepresentated and then btfo'ed
if i were no racist i would say fuck of it's a fucking fantasy land, why would it have to have (((PoC))) in it?!

>i ain't paying no moneh
good keep your fucking money, other people are spending money on it, that's how the fucking marked that made you a fucking rich faggot works

what a cunt

>implying diversity is good

Diversity you say? Mud/black is not very diverse.

Lol, this mother fucker is just trying to stay relevant.

LOTR don't have Blacks because it's a fantasy setting made up by an Englishman who served in WW1, many even believe that LOTR is an allegory of an Invasion of Europe from outside barbaric cultures (Orcs).

Game of Thrones has tons of black actors, and I even vaguely recall black/dark skinned characters from the books.

This faggot is just attempting to stay relevant by playing the race card.

JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THESE DAYS.

Who actually chooses to watch a film/programme based on its diversity?

He was worse than Jar Jar. At least Jar Jar was designed to act like a retard.

just watch the las part of the las episode, the female that will be the emperor, the dwarf that is his right hand, the black person that is her counsellour, the gay fat man is also her counsellor, and the black no balls men that is her general, and these are the good guys, well if this is not lack of diversity i dont know what it is

there were niggers in LOTR, they were from the desert

LOR has lots of niggers.

but they did, the fat guy that tried to have Daenerys blacked but ended up getting locked in his own vault
also, the crippled Martell's main body guard is a black dude
>Westeros
can't they get a hint?

I'm shocked it took somebody this long

An army of niggers just landed on Dragon stone.

>LOTR
>diversity

>Get hired for literally no other reason than to check a melanin box for 2015
>Have the audacity to act like a real actor and complain about shit

i think they were supposed to be allah akbars

I fucking love orcposting.

Me too.

This is very true. All the positive roles in GoT are taken by the white europian looking people. A darker skin tone SOMEHOW always correlated with vile and negative characters. This needs to stop if the humanity wants to progress.

HAVENT YOU HEARD OF THE MILLIONS OF BLACKS LIVING IN MEDIEVAL ENGLAND/FRANCE YOU BIGOT?

like the entirety of Essos is nigger town dude

> All the positive roles in GoT are taken by the white europian looking people

And so are all the negative roles too.

>Get hired for literally no other reason than to check a melanin box for 2015
>Have the audacity to act like a real actor and complain about shit
This.. He was crap throughout the entire movie.

Clearly he was hired for no other reason than to get a (((diverse))) cast. It seems that's the only way niggers can be successsfull is to cry racism untill someone hires them just because they are niggers.

So ofcourse the dumb cunt is trying to help other talentless nogs to get into game of thrones cast apparrently.

>you must hire us because we are niggers, or you a RACIST
Fuck off niggers i'm so tired of niggers man, i have no sympathy for them anymore and i understand more and more that the WORST thing you can do is give niggers sympathy, because they will use it to manipulate themselves in some position via "racism" or "treat me nice cause i have had it rought/have it rough" type of bullshit. Instead of them having to have merit for that position like everybody else.

Sometimes fantasy reflects reality, Schlomo.

Go fucking start a movie company in africa and hire all the black casts you ever want!

best one

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on screen
And I don't pay money to see untalented quota-niggers on screen.
What now?

Lotr is for Anglos don't appropriate fucking foreigners

I unironically have no idea who he is, even with the thread title calling him the star wars nigger. He doesn't even look like the nigger I saw from all of the star wars movie threads

You're right that he has no influence. Actors only have influence if they have a major following, and if his movie were a flop(post above says) then he especially has none

That guy is like the niggest nigger in hollywood. Like god damn, they couldn't find a more chimp like nigger if they tried. It was disconcerting watching thay sweaty chimp walk around in human clothes in TFA.

What are the unsullied if not niggers?

Because black countries dont pander to the minority

Do you think it's him actually voicing his own opinion rather than being the mouthpiece for the same group of Jews that pushed him into Star Wars to begin with?

There is a white guy on the front cover

>Fuck lore and shit, get some homies in there

dumb fucking nigger

race war can't come soon enough. hopefully with all the african population growth coupled with uncontrolled immigration normies will be forced to take action soon.

doesn't fucking rant at shows about slaves always depicting black slaves though does he, where's my fucking equality

There aren't any nogs that I know of in LotR besides Goblins, Orcs, Wights potentially, or the Nameless creatures, but there's plenty of sand nogs. The men of Khand, Variags and Wainriders, are essentially ancient Egyptian/Sumerian-esque. Same for the Corsairs of Umbar.

Middle Earth has Nordic, Greek, Christian and other mythological influences, relative to the men of Numenor and the elves at least. I don't recall nigs being indigenous to Greece or Northern Europe.

The entire LOTR movie series is about fighting off Soros' dark hordes

like, on top of Essos being niggertown Westeros is loosely based on "europe", you know, where white people come from, and Essos is "africa" so everything is fine and he's just being a faggot

Dorne is supposed to be Iberia. It's even shot in Spain I think, that's why there's no white people there.

Who cares about what niggers think?

muh ancestor

(((JJ Abrahms))) and his white genocide campaign, that's how.

someone anyone show me a pic of a pharaoh with that maxilia

This dude was good actually. He loved white wimminz too.

Boyega was pretty tame until everyone thought TFA was gonna be shit because of him, and now he's a black power advocate.

This is the problem with racism, it's like a plague, more extremism converts moderates into extremists. Call a black man nigger too many times and then he begins to hate whites, same for vice versa.

>what now racist?
The writer of Lord of the Rings was African. Not fake African like John Boyega. Black bois BTFO. They are just mad that nothing of value comes out of the "Motherland" unless a white is involved.

When whites shove themselves into black culture it's BAD and it's called CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

When blacks shove themselves into white culture it's GOOD and it's called DIVERSITY.

This hypocracy is so obvious I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.