How do we get rid of stormfag problem and return to having a normal right wing discussion?

How do we get rid of stormfag problem and return to having a normal right wing discussion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autoban anybody who selects the nazi flag.

But user, jews are fucking awful.

I'd eradicate niggers first, but it isn't an easy decision.

This isn't your safe space. Fuck off if you don't like it.

LURK MORE FAGGOT

The punishment fits the crime

i unironically think Hitler was right and i never visited stormfront in my life

Nazi punk fuck off

77 since the 88 Had to look at my phone 'cause I couldn’t believe the date

I too think hitler was right, But the amount of Jew blaming is really annoying

>x is jew
>haha i won the argument
P U R G E
U
R
G
E

get actual white jews (((ashkenazis))) to convert to any another religion other then judaism and islam then get them to never again acknowledge the jewish side of their family and just identify with the white side.

Same goes for white mutts who are mostly whites

Truth be told the majority of things are Jew-owned or controlled, so stormfags aren't necessarily incorrect.
Their delivery may be autistic as hell, but calling that a "problem" shows YOU are part of the problem, you alt-kike shill.

Maybe jews should stop doing everything bad then.

Are you mad you didn't get your daily dose of sucking off a line of random nigger dicks in an alley today?

More importantly what should we do about the accusing people of being shills problem?
Seriously, you SERIOUSLY believe Hillary Clinton is paying people to post nigger cock on Sup Forums?
Are you fucking schizophrenic?

Well if we just gassed all the jews they'd have nothing to complain about.

i did that lolz

although that'd be effective we still couldn't even kill them all, even if a small 400 people population of jews survived they would still form and start something.

Jews are only around 15 million in world of which huge majority just lives their lives in Israel. Stop thinking they control shit outside of few individuals like Soros, But for 1 jew Soros there are 100 lefty non jews who do that

youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE

>it's just a few individuals goy
>who cares if they're vastly overrepresented, they're still out numbered!
Show your flag.

>autoban anybody who selects any custom flag
ftfy