Nigger Going Back To Africa

Sup Sup Forums, it finally happened. Relative died, I'm getting control of 40 acres of land in Ivory Coast. My other folks want nothing to do with it so I've essentially got it on indefinite lease.

While I was born in Europe I'd really like the continent go SOMEWHERE, as hard as that is for both genetic and religious/cultural reasons.

What would your advice be for gradually establishing a small enclave over there?

I doubt I'll be declaring independence any time soon, but maybe say a fenced off retirement home for people sick of muzzies pouring in might be nice.

I've got skills in farming and building things and if possible I'd really love to make it work.

What's your take?

Or is this more of a /diy/ question?

Dank user, stay safe

Are you actually a nigger or just a colonial plantation owner?

hope you've stocked your malaria pills and DET lotion

there's no pill for dengue fever

Recruit other niggers

Now you have to enslave some niggers to farm your land

Good speed, user.

Take as many with you as you are able.

turn it into Outer Heaven and become Big Black Boss

Get in touch with a fruit/crop corporation and offer to sell crops of their choosing to them after growing them on your land. You'll get a way better deal asking them what the fuck they want you to grow and sell to them.

Hire the locals, pay a dollar more an hour than a competitor and tell them you'll build a school for the kids and put those little niglets in a classroom. Make money and make good on it.

Congrats you just fixed your town and now have a loyal workforce that'll probably kill for you because you were generous with the pay.

Become a warlord at this point.

Are those 7.62x39 rounds next to an AR-15?

Invite in landless Rhodesians to work the land and earn big dosh. Call your farm Lebensraum and dress like this. You would be the hero that Africa needs but didn't ask for (and for us)

>40 acres
Does it come with a mule too?

Do not hire locals. Do not let locals on your land. Import your workers. Do not expect a profit.

Otherwisez just get ready to get robbed and/or pozzed.

bring a mule

good luck. we are rooting for you to make a nice community.

You are going to need more than a fence. 24/7 armed guards and razor wire topped walls at a minimum. You are essentially sentencing yourself to prison.

>40 acres
that's about a square of 400x400 m, surrounded by millions of rapidly reproducing niggers.
you sure you want any part of this?

Offer guns and food to people who want to hunt subhumans for sport. In the morning they defend and farm and at night they go on raids.

this, also get some organic cacao beans and make hyper inflated chocolate, along with black africa soap and other shit. Your playing captialism with your life at this point and have a huge risk of being murdered by war lords, and government workers. Make sure you pay for guards and some razor fence and traps.

Kek, be careful of enclaves, Ivory coast niggers are weird.
One of my best friend is a mulatto coming from there and was chased away by dark niggers.

Tow the land to make a suitable runway for small aircraft and start a small but lucrative drug business. The nigs do not have the technology to detect aircraft so you could ship stuff all across Africa.

I'm a skilled carpenter and have a few other trade skills. Can I come work with you?

Tell your house niggas not to trust tour field niggas so that the field niggas don't trust the house niggas.

They can't conspire to kill you and take your shit if they are too busy conspiring against one another.

Also read every Ork quote from warhammer 40k on 1D4chan. Some good advice about Africa right there

You can't work with niggers trust me. My grandpa tried to stay in sierra leone after decolonization. The niggers turned on him soon after. The only reason he made it out was because he bribed the right people

You're going to need a lot of start up capital and a group of white people that want to build that land up, but it is a wasted endeavor because eventually the savage neighbors will catch a wiff of your progress and decide that your hard work belongs to them. You'd need a sizable force of people armed to the teeth to hold them back, think Nazi Zombies in world at war....

I'd try and sell it if you can preferably after getting the soil tested for minerals etc.

Put up a sign that says niggers be warrned(private property)

This.

Just be sure to hire guards and make sure they know how how to fight, be a shining beacon of hope and an example of what a (somewhat) civilized Africa has to offer.

Hell, might even be able to recruit some black westerners if the standard of living is good.

>Nigger Going Back To Africa
>I've got skills in farming and building
Yeah, sure.

shieeeeeeeet

Ivory coast is France's turf. The CIA tried to make a coup there and we fucked their niggers. You are free to turn the local in slav... free contractors but don't try to gain independence.

What do you know!? He is user like you! You don't know him!

You faggot can't even protect your own land from muzzies. How do you plan on enforcing your law over the Ivory Coast?

>Offer guns and food to people
>hunt subhumans for sport
>morning they defend and farm
>night they go on raids

sounds like you've been playing too many of your video games and lost touch with reality

go outside and play kiddie

build a pyramid and gather a following for the rebirth of the pharaoh.

>create orphanage
>feed poor kids
>recruit them in your army when they come of age
>establish republic of Afrikek

Oy vey! However will I recover from epic ameritard burger roasting me?

THIS

China and England

That's cultural appropriation, you can't just have a shit Coney

>Oy vey!
>epic ameritard burger

looks like your brain is thoroughly melted from the internet, too much much sitting in front of that screen! get mom to find you a playdate, or play with the kids in the playground.

build a refugee camp.

>Meanwhile i wil sit here and tell pepul they r stoopid becuz i am smart amerikan. my logiks dont aply to me i am immune to logik.

I'm not telling you you're stupid, seriously dude you're probably like 16-18, you need to do something with yourself

And get aidsmoney from humanitarian organization. Eu problem solved and you get wealthy as fuck.

>1 post by this ID
Remember to REPORT, HIDE and IGNORE.
Do not let the quality of this board continue to diminish by allowing threads like these to survive.

Despite your gay flag your right

>dengue

Seriously, this shit sucks hard. Good luck.

You hire as many refugees as you can and then lay them off once they get there. Send Italy the bill.

>you must be at least 18 to post here
Get out. Your attempt at banter is an insult to Strayan regulars here ya cunt!

shia lapoulet is bringing HWNDU to Mudac Lausanne,prepare your anus swissfag
you have 1 job

>you sure you want any part of this?
Not at all, but I want to create something.
Might try to get SA farmers to come in. The main issue is that they'd need to learn French.
>Hell, might even be able to recruit some black westerners if the standard of living is good.
That would be the endgoal.

Attract whatever black and white capital I can find and slowly expanding.

Ideally get Japanese or Korean investors to keep the Eternal Han at bay at some point.

>Do not hire locals. Do not let locals on your land. Import your workers. Do not expect a profit.
Dude I know. My uncle tried for the last 30 years to unfuck even just our family down there.

The former. Well, mestizo.

>right next to Liberia

wew lad

If you're anywhere close to that shitshow you've essentially got The Zone of west africa.

That's because Ivory Coast has a deep seated hatred where the southerners feel the northern ones are animals.

not a very big property. too small to run a farm. what do you want to do? build a factory? car repairs? a junkyard?

I would take all the garbage from the whites, for money ofc. Then let the niggers pay me money to sift through it. Win Win.
Maybe pay one or two to sort/burn loot...
you dont need to live there.

Also
-never show any swag and always complain how poor you are (those ferals are envious and greedy; to the point they just murder you for a pair of shoes)
-if possible recruit from family (once you make money they will show up un their own anyway)
-never pay good money (the word will go around and you get fucking sieged)
-keep a strict protocol regarding work (check tools, give orders, observe work, report_gearcheck_pause_report_gearcheck_work.webm. they steal/loose *everything*)

Good luck!

Understand what the land is good for.
Understand what the maximum yield will be.
Locals are unlikely to be any use to you.
Take care of your security.
Honestly your best bet is to market it as some kind of scam, take money off people to come to Bongoland which you paint as a paradise (use photos of nice hotels'n'sheet then when they arrive and see its a shithole just laugh. Better still dont be around.

user there's garbage everywhere.

Are you fucking serious? I haven^t been to lausanne for a long time, so I'm 100% up for a trip.

South African detected.

Godspeed sweet nigger it's good that you go BACK to your motherland now you have to promise that no matter what happens you will stay there, ok?

>coastal niggers are despised by bushniggers
Well colour me surprised.

>mestizo
>black
I hope you lean more to the 'descendant of moors and/or slaves' side of that, otherwise you have literally no reason to go to Africa.

it's easily enough for a plantation, cocoa for example. But you are right, probably not big enough for crops.

If you need somebody to teach you how to shoot, get a burger user like me or go to /k/

this has serious potential!

>Be South African
>Life is suffering
i feel sorry for you, wish we could turn back time for you guys

This but give the IQ tests. Create the black master race.

>Setup Sindy electric car factory
>Get Tesla give
>Be made millionaire
>Never make anything like Elon Muskrat
>Annex land and blow up rest of country

speaking of FRESH garbadge from WHITE people (you).

check flag... I wish i was one of them, tbqhrn

On a serious note, allow your land to be used as industrial landfill for radioactive waste, that will probably make you the richest.

>AR-15?
Please just kys

Harvest Moon: Nog edition

Good luck man

Go over, recruit others. Make it lucrative and a way to bring brown people there. Build up a good empire. Expand. Eventually make a gated community.

you get to deal with very powerful people and its likely to get jewed after some time...

nontheless a very good idea

>Living in Goymany
I am surprised you don't relocate to Sup Forumsand or go to Burgerland

Give the poor guy a break, he lives in Hungary, odds are he doesn't know jack about firearms.

Sounds awesome dude. Stay safe.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

gospeed user
maybe ask kemi seba how to return to africa
I think he has a program or whatever to help, even if it's in senegal it could help

he's mestizo so maybe get other of them

i still have hope

I really hope you guys turn it around, who knows though maybe all those people saying civil war in Europe is inevitable now are right. If they are you might be able to see something worth while come from the ash.

Probably urine therapy but your best bet would be to ask locals how they deal with it. Organic and natural solutions are superior.

why u want to leave Europe and live in shithole place?

I unironically wish you the best

Also ask a priest to bless your new home.

Where? Near Abidjan? My family is from there

Hire primarily South Africans and create some kind of homestead there. This could become a haven of civilization on this continent.

hard times will come to all of us, saved a few selected spaces.

trillions of debts there,
cultural differences here,
pension crashes everywhere...

cilvilzed life got a bit stale, lately and i'm looking forward to see massive changes and challenges.

Getting some more funs and a plate carrier because it would be good to keep for a rainy day. At the very least its good to get them for the event of a natural disaster like a hurricane or something of that nature.

what did he mean by this?

Just normal shitposting, doesn't mean shit.

>I can't stand all the nigs in Europe!!
>I'm going to Africa

This makes sense to you and Sup Forums

What self defense weapons would you recommend for civil war scenarios?
At best non lethal. Or should I just train MMA?

I dont think really that a civil war can happen in Europe with white europeans part in it, if happened one it will be sunni and Shia or african black gangs

In an actual civil war MMA won't get you very far, get some solid weapons like a police baton maybe a machete because they are easy to keep sharp. The biggest thing you could do is work out proper contacts/sources for black market firearms for when that day comes.

>pic related
I keep one of these in my car

nigger

You'll need security beyond a gun I think. Good luck anyway. And well, as for my take... it could be a good thing in the long run but when it's just you.. well. It's gonna be rough and you can't really build a community.. maybe you'll try to do so later on if you get things going? Anyway. As said good luck user.

Even in a case like that its not safe to be dicking around in the middle of that, better to have something to keep yourself safe.

If you've never been to africa - then i won't spoil it. You're about to have your eyes opened and your world changed like you cannot believe.