Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

datingadvice.com/advice/the-1-reason-lesbian-relationships-dont-last
twitter.com/AnonBabble

huh
this is slightly more tolerable than full on cuck posting.

carry on

Loved the pic, fap/10

>The commie is a newfag

huh

This pasta again? Come up with some new shit.

homosexuality is nature's fuckup, your brain just didnt have enough hormones in a special part of your brain.
Nice try you fat unloved cat lover faggot

>being gay
>soon all of the world being gay

Why would a guy donate sperm if it's going to a fat, nose ringed whore? I'd think they'd just jerk off in a tissue or pocket pussy.

Have fun looking for sperm in used condoms and tissue paper.

If not great b8 m8

t. molested as a child roastie

Don't touch kids, you fags. You create lesbians.

White woman here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is white women have NEVER been attracted to white men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other races. Who wouldn't be? They're beautiful, dark, and foreign, basically the opposite of hairy pale men. And they know how to please us like no white boi ever could. Interracial sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "traditional" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong black men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Someone post the anarcho-gay memeball please.

Pro tip for new Sup Forums friends. Don't reply to copy-pastas, Canadians, and Australians. Have a good day.

>Lesbian sex can last for hours
Too bad it basically never happens in lesbian relationships.

Good luck.

#
Hory Shit Man, You Rosted This Girl/boy/idk/apache

Women are beautiful until the age of 30-40, then they get fat and ugly and nobody wants them and these sexually liberated women will start to kill themselves en masse having no purpose or children in their lives

>leaf

>...and we also support mass uncontrolled immigration from the Muslims and black countries
Yeah, the future tote look like it will belong to you.
Enjoy being trapped in a jihadist factory all your life.

Hetero here

Reminder that men were never attracted to women. Cute things in general reel us in but now women are not cute anymore nor do they offer anything practical.

We are going for traps now

Cool story bro

Reminder gay men hate lesbians because not only are you not really gay but you make your community look way worse than it actually is.

Kys summerfag

Shut the fuck up you larping faggot.

>tfw disgusted by the idea of touching women
>very uncomfortable with the heterosexual sexual role of being female
>still sexualy attracted to males
Only 2d can save me now.

Lesbians are gay

Reminder that lesbians aren't even real

>Women will be leaching other women instead of men.

>Women will be redpilling other women about the nature of women in relationships.

>Half of all women in lesbian relationships are going to get redpilled.

Fine with me slut.

sure that will never backfire. good luck

>Lesbian sex can last for hours

Wow what a waste of time, 15 minutes then time for reading or video games.
No wonder women never accomplish anything.

>can't reproduce
>taking over
Silly leg licker, that's not how it works!
Back to your girls P.E class tuna breath.

A repeat slide. Sage

Retard.

>We're beautiful
dykes are ugly more often than not, you delusional cow

Reminder that women would lose in a gender war.
Reminder that feminism exist only because men allow it.
Good men, at least; can't see niggers and sandniggers allowing women out of the kitchen.
So keep spreading your legs to the monsters, you fucking snakes.
Reminder that if you throw good men under the bus, keep screaming "toxic masculinity," you only have yourselves to blame when your lives become worse than hell.
Reminder that good men have the capacity to make artificial wombs.
Reminder that women are in bought time; day after day draws them closer to becoming obsolete.
Reminder that to exist, you have to suck cock. :^)

Then explain to me why lesbian relationship never fucking work and that most lesbian partners are unfaithful.
Ever seen old lesbian couples? Nope.

Eww gross a dyke

Listen here, degenerate.

All this liberal bacchanalia will exist just before shitskins/mudslimes/niggers finally take power in their hands. After this, you will become slaves in some harem or will be executed.

Sage

good bait

>lesbian here
Stopped reading right there.

datingadvice.com/advice/the-1-reason-lesbian-relationships-dont-last

LOL

thats what most men fail to realize is that lesbians can do that and the only thing that can stop lesbians from being the best couples is the traditional world that so many men dont want to accept is changing. they are like little boys and no one feels sorry for lesbians like me.

Why so larping?

>"The Gay Girl’s Guide to Avoid the 14 Dating Traps."
Is this real tea?

a thread like this sliding bbc cuckposting does indeed raise the average quality of the board

the glass is half full.

strange how women orgasm 87% of the time while raped
women by nature want to be abused and owned by a powerful man
how good looking the man is doesn't matter
Women want to be raped, beated, and possessed by a strong and powerful man

I can't wait to drink the tears of welfare lesbians who don't need no man. When the jehooties over run your continent and your state collapses you'll cry to us for help only to find the no one thinks you're worth saving

>UN cuck flag
>Old copypasta
>Summerfag
>Sage

we have the same problem retard
our state will collapse as well, and these women will still not be saved
new more powerful states will arise, with no refugees left due to the death of their welfare

>/u/ raiding other boards

Vampire here...

>Deal with it.

>Implying I didn't already.

Sex robot are coming, so we'll be good too. Not having to deal with annoying and inferior human beings which are females.

>implying you dont actually like being raped

The way her body shakes tells me another story
Try again

Fuck off degenerate.
You are not attracted to women, you are an ugly butch dyke who thinks shes a princess.
You take over nothing but the dumbest and most degenerates girls, and guess what ?
It is ok. It is called natural selection.
Now Kys.

Lesbians are a meme, they're all just disillusioned or degenerate straight women. Gays exist for sure, but there are very few lesbians out there who have never been sexually attracted to a man in their life.

This copy pasta always gets a huge amount of insecure yuri-fags and I don't know why .

Get your tits out love

>france

I really don't get the purpose behind this one other than a poorly thought out post to push acceptance of degeneracy.

No such thing as "lesbian sex", sorry mate.

>Just a reminder that we are taking over.
More like you are finished.
Only 2 alternatives for you here really.
Either Islam or white nationalists.
Both who heavily promote making babys and are anti degeneracy.
So you are fucked either way.

>The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men
And you contratict yourself in the same sentence:
>we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation
Protection, economic support etc. is all what makes a man sexy for a women.
Friend of mine gave a great example to me years ago.
A old guy with a lamborghini becomes an rich attractive gentleman.
A old women with a lamborghini becomes a old lady with awesome car.

>First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence.
Yet white women choose violent immigrant man often. (See pic related in germany)
>We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves.
Yet your still search for men who earn more than you.
>And we know how to please each other like no man ever could.
Of course if you are a whore with a different partner every night he won't know what makes you hot.
>Lesbian sex can last for hours.
So thats what you want for the majority of your day? Sex?
Sounds hot when you are young. Disgusting if you are older, like 40.
You are shoving each older dildos in each others asshole for the next orgasm while other women have raised children and have left a mark on history and society.

>Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned.
In your mind maybe.
1.Younger generation is more conservative in the west.
2.I know 2 lesbian couples when they get older one of them marries a man and is happy before their egg gets bad.

Again, you are fucked either way with whats coming.
Might as well enjoy your strap-on while it lasts.

>Don't need men
>Enslaved by 1% of men

that's too much text, man

Homosexuals comprise 1.4% total population. They produce no children within their subculture. Have the highest rates of STI infections. Highest numbers of mental illness. The only proof someone is homosexual is by performing deviant acts in public because there is no genetic trait that distinguishes a person as such. And intersectionality is does nothing to increase society as a whole.

You're not taking over, your just irritating and we're waiting for the inevitable.

Sea urchins or urchins , archaically called sea hedgehogs, are small, spiny, globular animals that, with their close kin, such as sand dollars, constitute the class Echinoidea of the echinoderm phylum. About 950 species of echinoids inhabit all oceans from the intertidal to 5,000 metres (16,000 ft; 2,700 fathoms) deep. The shell, or "test", of sea urchins is round and spiny, typically from 3 to 10 cm (1.2 to 3.9 in) across. Common colors include black and dull shades of green, olive, brown, purple, blue, and red. Sea urchins move slowly, feeding primarily on algae. Sea otters, starfish, wolf eels, triggerfish, and other predators hunt and feed on sea urchins. The name "urchin" is an old word for hedgehog, which sea urchins resemble.

Portland, Oregon has the largest lesbian population in the country.

Portland, Oregon has the most bars per capita in the country.

COINCIDENCE?!

>The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs [...]
How do I apply? Requirements? This is literally my fetish.

hedgehogs are cute

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

>there are peolpe who actually think this
You'll feel betrayed when your friends inevitably surrender to the cock.

ehhhh!??

Tits or gtfo

Fuck off gross creepy pig I don't owe you anything

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

Typical girl
>talks for days but literally says nothing

Lets just wait until the next real war happens, then you won't be anything but currency if you want to eat.

>until you hit menopause, then you become forever alone

So much fucking pasta in this thread

>Lesbian here.
>Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).
Lesbian here
you've slid into a new shittier timeline
when are you going back and can I come with?
also the meme here is that pol is all women, they just hate other women so theyre larping as dudes

This is Sup Forums tier

kys slut

I'm a woman too guys.

Lol a rare flag doesn't enhance the flavor of stale pasta YOU FUCKING DONKEYYY!

go back to your home on tumblr and eat a dick

I think thats honestly half the point. For lesbians who are sluts, they win either way.

Those of us who want commited relationships though....

>All these newfags bumping a pasta
>mfw

This is just another copy pasta to distract us.
The other thread was about Blacks hurting my muslim cousin blah blah blah.....

Where are the invisible bistros ?

Where is the dead man switch files ?

Sage is used when a thread contains trash.

"Sage" can be typed in the "options" box right below "name" as you post.

Ex. Sage this shit from orbit , it is the only way to be sure.

Its this thread again... -.- pls kill yourself already

Zoë Quinn.

Your english is pretty good considering your heritage and where you live

Do you want more ?

Bait.
But as a girl i can confirm that's it's actually true.

>being this retarded
don't wake the bear, your position is shoddy.
pol may be full of disgruntled married men and perma virgins but if you piss off the normies too there is no force on earth that will keep women free. we will crumble like crackers

Is this the new copy pasta?

k keep me posted

OP is such an obvious heterosexual tranny.

Pic related: The dick you'll be sucking soon enough.

c'mon girls stop lying to yourselves. u know u get mad wet when u a male in his masculinity. you want him to embrace you, hold you and take you to the nearest spot and make love with you. you get mad wet when you see his large, thick, muscular legs and especially his large, powerful and perky glutes. you get mad wet when u see his broad shoulders and thicc back. you want to hold his thick hands and feel the hardness in his skin for all the work he has done. a man who upholds the values of traditional society. deep down u want a family and a loving husband. you provide for him and he provides for you. you complete each other and propel each other. you'll raise wonderful children together and live in a wonderful home. stop lying to yourselves. deep down you want this and you know that this is the only thing that will ever bring true happiness into your life.

we really don't. recieving pleasure from those things is true, but that isnt a dichotemy, we still feel all the pain and revulsion and horror that you would feel in addition to it all. The pleasure is just an evolutionary survival strategy for when tribes inevitably fought and we where inevitably taken as property

You're all easy to manipulate. I'd be fine with you all in power. You're all too stupid to be independently minded. You crave being used by the superior gender.
Hell,if anything, we will just kill you all and take everything back.